ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What we want to make sure is that Casey Anthony does not profit for throwing Zenaida G. under the bus. They are out there talking about movie deals, book deals. There are t-shirts being sold," attorney John Morgan told Eyewitness News.

:woohoo::woohoo:

Hope John Morgan reads our donation thread with the screen shots of the "Blame Zany" t-shirts!

Just saw this too and I applaud her for doing so. Because of KC's lies this poor woman cannot get a job or live anywhere. I hope she goes after for every penny the Anthony's have. Hey she can also get the Trust fund as for Zenaida deserves it more than the A's.

"What we want to make sure is that Casey Anthony does not profit for throwing Zenaida G. under the bus. They are out there talking about movie deals, book deals. There are t-shirts being sold," attorney John Morgan told Eyewitness News
:
I'm so glad she's fighting back! I still hear people suspicious of the poor woman.

Zenaida Gonzalez Hires John Morgan For Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

The young mother of Caylee Anthony is being sued. High-profile Orlando attorney John Morgan filed a lawsuit Wednesday on behalf of a woman named Zeniada Gonzales, the same name as the so-called nanny that Casey claims kidnapped her little girl

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

This might make sense if Casey had falsely identified this particular ZFG in a line-up, but she didn't. She specifically excluded her.

I am glad to hear that she is doing something. What will the Anthony's have to say about that? I can't wait.

Good. Finally something good coming out. Let's keep the good news rolling folks.

The only thing that I see wrong is Casey is an adult, I don't see how her parents can be sued. Casey has nothing. But I hope that she at least gets her good name back.

Sadly they will loose.

She signed a police affidavit that said ZFG was not the same person, it's the media that took it out of control :(

I still blame Casey for starting the charade but they will fail if you ask me. She owns nothing anyway so what will she gain? I don;tt hink suing the parents for terrible upbringing will work either as she is 23 :(

"What we want to make sure is that Casey Anthony does not profit for throwing Zenaida G. under the bus. They are out there talking about movie deals, book deals. There are t-shirts being sold," attorney John Morgan told Eyewitness News.

Hot dang tamale! A man after my own heart! This is great news!

The walls are closing in....

Ok, can we please not turn this thread into something ugly?

This ZG DOES deserve, and have every right to sue. Period.

There are other, very specific threads for debating, and speculations.

Please take any nasty comments elsethread.

TYMVIA

This might make sense if Casey had falsely identified this particular ZFG in a line-up, but she didn't. She specifically excluded her.

She has still slandered and libeled ZFG all over the press with unproven accusations. If ZFG had taken Caylee, what did she do with her? Obviously LE cleared her, that's good enough for me! It wasn't ZFG's computer that had Chloroform searches on it, not ZFG's trunk that had decomp smell and Caylee's hair in it...

I'm glad she's empowering herself, but as Casey never identified her as THE ZG, I don't know how she can go after her. I need to hear from the legal eagles here on WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member