ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has still slandered and libeled ZFG all over the press with unproven accusations. If ZFG had taken Caylee, what did she do with her? Obviously LE cleared her, that's good enough for me! It wasn't ZFG's computer that had Chloroform searches on it, not ZFG's trunk that had decomp smell and Caylee's hair in it...

Casey specifically excluded this particular ZG. It is the media and websites that have continued to slander this ZFG. Casey, to my knowledge, has not been in the press personally slandering her, nor have her parents or attorney.

No bookdeals No movie deals all the money to ZG!! Good for Her...
Im glad she is taking them to task!!

Hope John Morgan reads our donation thread with the screen shots of the "Blame Zany" t-shirts!

Really? I missed that.

I am SO glad she has legal representation.

Hope John Morgan reads our donation thread with the screen shots of the "Blame Zany" t-shirts!

They know all about it , I talked to ZG regarding the matter .I knew she was lawyering up just didn't know the who :)

Don't shoot me for this, but does this lady have the full hyphenated name ZFG? Because if she does not, then she is not going to win anything. Casey gave that name to the detectives in the very beginning... the entire name, not just ZG. We learned early on that there are dozens of people with that name in FL alone, but I would think not many with the whole ZFG name. OCSO found this woman... did they ask if she had both last names? And since they showed Casey her picture or pictures of several women and she did not identify her... she cannot have much grounds to sue CASEY.. she might do better suing the media or OCSO. Casey did not ID her as the babysitter.
As for suing the Anthonys... they had nothing to do with it. Casey is an adult.

I'm glad she's empowering herself, but as Casey never identified her as THE ZG, I don't know how she can go after her. I need to hear from the legal eagles here on WS.

Yes but she did put this same ZG at the Sawgrass and she also gave the name (correctly) of two of her children. I don't have a link but heard that on her (ZG's) last interview.

Yes but she did put this same ZG at the Sawgrass and she also gave the name (correctly) of two of her children. I don't have a link but heard that on her (ZG's) last interview.

Can you please show me the link where KC said her daughters names?

Again, not going to debate, but THIS ZG is the one that was at Sawgrass. Not any other mythical or real ZG. This one.

For the sake of all that is decent and just, put yourself in this poor soul's shoes.

I'm glad she's empowering herself, but as Casey never identified her as THE ZG, I don't know how she can go after her. I need to hear from the legal eagles here on WS.

Well, I'd say J Morgan is a legal (even tho he's not on here, lol) and he apparently feels the case is worth his while. He doesn't take all cases and he or one of his associates very carefully goes over the material first. I called him with a case several years ago and he phoned me himself to ask questions and explain why he felt he couldn't take the case. Very nice man, imho. He talked with me for about an hour and never charged a dime.

I'm glad ZG has representation. :)

Well, ya can't get blood from a turnip.

maybe she can get the money that the family got from selling the videos and pics of Caylee. Then she won't have any money for her defense,...boo hoo

Do you think she has a suit? If her name was less-common would she still?

This sure will be interesting!

Just a question but I thought we weren't allowed to talk about her or use full names did the rules change.... just an honest question ?

IIRC, didn't KC tell LE during the interview at Universal that the Nanny had no children? I'm pretty sure that's what I read, although at this point I've read so many docs that I don't trust my own recollection, LOL! I will try to find it.

Casey's ZFG is traveling Europe with Scott Peterson's friends... what were their names? Pasqual and Mario (I can't remember anymore)

ZG Hires John M. For Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

The young mother of Caylee Anthony is being sued. High-profile Orlando attorney John M. filed a lawsuit Wednesday on behalf of a woman named ZG, the same name as the so-called nanny that Casey claims kidnapped her little girl

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

Karate dad, you just made my day. Deposition time will be like Christmas.

Ok, can we please not turn this thread into something ugly?

This ZG DOES deserve, and have every right to sue. Period.

There are other, very specific threads for debating, and speculations.

Please take any nasty comments elsethread.

TYMVIA

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:takeabow:

Did I read that right, thinks $$ can be gotten from the Anthony's Homeowner's Insurance? I didn't know it covered such a thing.

She would probably do better selling her story to The Globe.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members