Identified! GA - Newton, WhtFem 522UFGA, 25-30, red white & blue bandanna, May'85 Mary Anga "Angie" Cowan

another thing I was just thinking, looking at the map in close up view Hwy 91 SB connects with Hwy 37, according to how I mapped St. Pete to newton, is it possible she was headed home?

Here's another side by side with Sharon Harrer. The second one has my attempt to check spacing of the features using guidelines. Hard to tell whether the scale is exactly right with the ventilator and with the quality of the file photo.
5jJE6bF.png

4BeSBb0.png

The nose, shape of face. Also all features seem to line up. Is there a description of Sharon Harrere and her medical history to compare to?

sharon's eyebrows appear light in her picture too, the scale looks good, it really could be her, and it really isnt that far north compared to where she was last seen.

If Sharon "ran away" she could have been in Panama City for awhile, or anywhere in the radius of Newton Ga, I have attached a map view from St. Pete to where the Jane Doe was found.

Also, I attached a layover of sharons face over Jane Doe's Let me know what you think?

Wow...if this IS Sharon, I'm quitting my day job! Time for a career change! ;))

Sharons page says that she had a tattoo on her buttocks

Sharons page says that she had a tattoo on her buttocks

Tricket, I also saw that initially. But everything else adds up! I'm wondering if it's mentioned in our UID's file and was just somehow overlooked all these years. Or, maybe Sharon didn't really have a tattoo...who knows! Just hoping for a match!!!

I'm not seeing it with Sharon. Especially at the glabella (i.e., between the eyebrows), they look very much different, IMO.

I'm not seeing it with Sharon. Especially at the glabella (i.e., between the eyebrows), they look very much different, IMO.

I think its hard to tell with the reflection, but she could also have some swelling from the injuries, which would make it hard to tell too, the images overlayed seemed to be an identical match.

Tricket, I also saw that initially. But everything else adds up! I'm wondering if it's mentioned in our UID's file and was just somehow overlooked all these years. Or, maybe Sharon didn't really have a tattoo...who knows! Just hoping for a match!!!

It doesn't state what kind of tattoo was on her buttocks either, it just says tattoo.

Incidentally, I was in contact with a relative of Sharon's earlier this year (not sure whether the relative was m or f). This person was going to try to get some better photos of Sharon but I never heard back from him/her.

This person says that Sharon was a model, so there are certainly plenty of good quality photos of her around.

She was originally from the Buffalo NY area, and moved to Florida (along with her parents) shortly before her disappearance.

I'll send another e-mail to this person to see if he/she ever was able to obtain better photos.

Incidentally, I was in contact with a relative Sharon's earlier this year (not sure whether the relative was m or f). This person was going to try to get some better photos of Sharon but I never heard back from him/her.

This person says that Sharon was a model, so there are certainly plenty of good quality photos of her around.

She was originally from the Buffalo NY area, and moved to Florida (along with her parents) shortly before her disappearance.

I'll send another e-mail to this person to see if he/she ever was able to obtain better photos.

Even the route makes sense for sharon, maybe she went back to Buffalo? Going back home, back roads, I would get off of I-75 all the time and take back roads to get back to st. pete, she could have hitched rides to get back home, or to another destination. I anxious to see the photos if you can get them

Even the route makes sense for sharon, maybe she went back to Buffalo?

... except that both of her parents had moved to Florida (along with her), and one would think that she would visit her parents before going all the way to Buffalo to visit who knows who.

Her father just passed away a couple of years ago, and according to this relative, he asked just before he died: "When is Sharon coming home?".

I meant, if she ran away, and went back to buffalo, then after years had gone by perhaps decided to go home back to Florida, this is just one of many speculations. Its just that the hwy she was found on, they think she was going sb, could be her going back to florida

Read entire thread, Anne Harrer looks like JD a lot. The match jumped off the page at me. The only difference is JD forehead seems flatter. Could be lighting and angle photo was taken

Read entire thread, Anne Harrer looks like JD a lot. The match jumped off the page at me. The only difference is JD forehead seems flatter. Could be lighting and angle photo was taken

Any volunteer to call St. Petersburg Police and ask them to submit Sharon Anne Harrer to NamUs?

Any volunteer to call St. Petersburg Police and ask them to submit Sharon Anne Harrer to NamUs?

How should I ask them? I have never done this before, but I gladly will.

St Petersburg Police
727-893-7265
Agency Case Number: 1979-116061

I have gotten this info together, I tried to call once and did not get through.

Has anyone else tried to call St. Pete Police? I just want to make sure several of us aren't calling.

Has anyone else tried to call St. Pete Police? I just want to make sure several of us aren't calling.

We are grateful you volunteered!!! It is best there is one spokesperson per agency. Anxiously waiting their reply!

:fence:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back