Did Travis know Arias was coming to his house the night he was murdered?

Did Travis know Arias was coming to his home the night she murdered him?

• Yes, he knew.

Votes: 106 12.2%
  • No, he didn't know.

Votes: 632 72.7%
  • Other combination (yes and no)

Votes: 46 5.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 85 9.8%

• Total voters
Tulessa thanks for posting picture of doggie door. It is not the size that many would think. It was not the size a person could squeeze through.

I would think that he would have flexed his muscles or posed a lot better than what the photos show. And why would he look so surprised in one of the final shower pics? Just doesn't make sense to me.

Yeah. That's a problem. I was looking at the Dirty Secret movie recently, and that's exactly what they had the actor do. He was really hamming it up, and that caused an even sharper contrast to the real shower pictures. The real ones are very strange indeed, and they do not look like poses at all really--except the last one. I disagree that he looked surprised in the last one. To me, he looked pissed or upset or in some sort of resignation. It was an existential moment.

There was no soap or bathing involved, and with no fog or water splatter on glass, it's apparent that they were taking pictures for a photo shoot purpose. I don't know what to think of it. I notice in the first picture, his hands are clasped so tightly and close to his chest like he's freezing. I can't imagine he got in there without waiting for the water to get hot, but why does he look like this in the first recovered shower photo?

Also puzzling are the crease impressions on his back in the photos. As tired as he looked in that first shower photo--in all the bedroom photos, too--it wouldn't be hard to imagine that the creases are from the sheets because they'd actually been in bed for longer than she said. Either that, or his shirt was bunched up on his back and he'd been sitting for a while before he got into the shower. I have never noticed how long it takes creases from fabric, furniture or clothes to fall out of my skin after I've switched positions.

But those were a lot of creases on his back, indicative of laying down on the bed, right?

BBM

Hiya WM, something just occurred to me after reading the bolded line of your post, her story for the shower pics was to take them so he could show them on this Cancun trip with fellow Mormons, they certainly show he's in the shower with no clothes on (even before the sitting pic) isn't it logical that some one, Mimi maybe, would ask who took those pictures?

It's obvious that they aren't selfies, and he would not want to explain to her or anyone else that JA took those pics.

JA said on the stand she was deleting them as she was taking them, so both that and the Calvin Klein story have to be fakes.

You make a good point about showing off the shower pictures. Thanks. I doubt anyone would believe he had swim drunks on the lower half and his roommate took them! LOL Plus, reading your post made it clear that there is no need to show off his body in these pictures AT ALL because he was about to be in Cancun, where he'd be in swim trunks and could take pictures to his heart's content of his beach body.

I am disregarding Jodi's show off his "beach ready body" story. That's lame anyways now that we think about it.

New theory--She offered to give him his sex photos and videos from the May 10 call in exchange for him letting her do the shower photo shoot?

She could have came around back of the house. It appears that the sliding glass door doesn't lock since the pet door was installed. For all we know she could have slept on the couch till kill time. I am sure it was she, and she alone, on that computer in the middle of the night.

Those four people that found something worthy about her are getting on my last nerve. The trouble they have caused...grr. If they were death qualified and didn't give death, then they lied about their ability to do so.

The reason I can't say Jodi was wandering around the house doing whatever she wanted to do and sleeping on the sofa and watching youtube is because Zach was there and there was another roommate unaccounted for. It would be foolish of her to risk them coming downstairs or arriving home and seeing her.

Naps also might have decided to bark at her--unless Travis always had Naps up in his bedroom at night. I don't know about Naps, but if my girls hear something--even outside--they snap their heads up and let out a short listening bark. Often, they go straight to where they think the noise is--be it a window, the front door, or the wall (neighbor on opposite side if it making noises).

Naps is a big reason I question what happened when she got there. I can't imagine Naps did not hear, smell or sense her for 45 seconds. I can buy that he noticed her and approached her without barking, but not that he didn't even notice her, as she reported.

The other reason I don't buy that she arrived and voluntarily waited it out is because he was on a time schedule. Getting there and realizing that she couldn't kill Travis right away because of Zach's presence threw off her whole plan.

It's not really true that Travis kept his door unlocked. It was just an excuse for Jodi to explain why she would turn up in his house uninvited (you know, he had an open door policy and left his door unlocked for his friends, blah blah blah). We also don't know for a fact that Jodi had the garage code. Even his friends that turned up at his house to look for him, including Mimi, didn't have it. She could have made that up.

If she was cleaning his house, she had a key or something. She said she'd given it back when she moved, but who believes Jodi? I recall a journal entry where she claimed she was still at his house after he returned from a date with Mimi. He had thought she would have cleaned and left by then, I suppose. I don't know if that means she'd need a key to lock up, though.

It makes no sense for her to say she had a key from cleaning but be talking about getting in through the garage or going around to the sliding door, but maybe she was the maid after the bra incident? And why would she be the maid after that bra incident? Why did Travis continue to let her clean the house?

Yeah. That's a problem. I was looking at the Dirty Secret movie recently, and that's exactly what they had the actor do. He was really hamming it up, and that caused an even sharper contrast to the real shower pictures. The real ones are very strange indeed, and they do not look like poses at all really--except the last one. I disagree that he looked surprised in the last one. To me, he looked pissed or upset or in some sort of resignation. It was an existential moment.

There was no soap or bathing involved, and with no fog or water splatter on glass, it's apparent that they were taking pictures for a photo shoot purpose. I don't know what to think of it. I notice in the first picture, his hands are clasped so tightly and close to his chest like he's freezing. I can't imagine he got in there without waiting for the water to get hot, but why does he look like this in the first recovered shower photo?

Also puzzling are the crease impressions on his back in the photos. As tired as he looked in that first shower photo--in all the bedroom photos, too--it wouldn't be hard to imagine that the creases are from the sheets because they'd actually been in bed for longer than she said. Either that, or his shirt was bunched up on his back and he'd been sitting for a while before he got into the shower. I have never noticed how long it takes creases from fabric, furniture or clothes to fall out of my skin after I've switched positions.

But those were a lot of creases on his back, indicative of laying down on the bed, right?

If the bedroom pics were taken on the same day as the shower photos
(I still have doubts lol) we know he was sleeping for a while, seems a little
strange that the sheet wrinkles would still be on his back 4 hours later. But
there are sheet wrinkles in the second pic, and the first one does look like
he's reacting to cold water hitting him, hard to imagine if he agreed to a photo
shoot that they wouldn't wait for warm water to start running so he'd be
comfortable.

Time is such a big factor for me, she said they were in bed until 1:00 - 1:15
yet he texted C. Hughes at 12:15, so she apparently didn't know about that
text or she would have modified her story. And she didn't know about him
putting the floor cleaner together. Geeze, I want a whole new trial! lol

I'm not sure he texted Chris back. I listened to Chris' talk radio thing again, and someone asked Chris as the texts from June 4th, and Chris acted as if he hadn't known what they were talking about. he did qualify that he had been the last person to contact Travis while Travis was alive, but he mentioned nothing about receiving a text from Travis that day.

I pretty concerned about these creases on his skin, but there's no way to know if they are from sheets or from a shirt. The way they look, I'd say it was sheets. So he couldn't have been running around the house, putting together carpet cleaners and all this other crap but be in bed at the same time. I really do not think he sat in a chair long enough to get all those creases either, but I'd have to do a test to see how long it takes creases to form when you're in a resting position.

The TV show "Snapped" is featuring a 2 parter on Jodi Arias tonight at 9 (EST). Oxygen Channel says never before seen interviews. Just FYI.

I'm not sure he texted Chris back. I listened to Chris' talk radio thing again, and someone asked Chris as the texts from June 4th, and Chris acted as if he hadn't known what they were talking about. he did qualify that he had been the last person to contact Travis while Travis was alive, but he mentioned nothing about receiving a text from Travis that day.

I pretty concerned about these creases on his skin, but there's no way to know if they are from sheets or from a shirt. The way they look, I'd say it was sheets. So he couldn't have been running around the house, putting together carpet cleaners and all this other crap but be in bed at the same time. I really do not think he sat in a chair long enough to get all those creases either, but I'd have to do a test to see how long it takes creases to form when you're in a resting position.

Couldn't find anything googling for it but on Flores report he states "The last outgoing or incoming call was made at 12:13 hours on 6-4-08. There were other incoming calls and text messages into the phone after that, but none were ever answered." Guess it's not definitive (and doesn't even mention CH) and I don't have time just now to listen to CH's testimony to see if it was asked or answered.

I wish we knew more about what T was doing on the 3rd (it just doesn't seem possible that he spent an entire 24 hours with no contact with anyone except roommates) and morning of the 4th, the roommates memories are just not reliable and it seems like someone must have had contact with him on the 4th aside from the 12:13 text or call.

Arrgg for all the things we still don't know. :eek:

P.S. I too think those sheet wrinkles are very significant.

I voted no but I would have liked to have seen his cell phone records for that night; to verify if and how long they were ever on the phone together. I don't remember this being entered into evidence....I may have forgotten or missed it.
?

Here are the calls from post 152 in thread linked:

from #109 - there are 3 total calls -

3:21 am says 5 seconds . . . . call was forwarded to voicemail . . . the "f" under call direction call . . . .

2 entries @ 4:03 - same call - duration of that call is 298 seconds.

Other page - another call @ 6/2/08 5:28 pm . . . ..

why do we have 164 and 168 - there is a call routing taking place . . . .the 4 seconds represents the routing.

call on 6/3/08 @ 12:37pm - length is 17 seconds -

6/3/08 @ 1:51 pm - 170 seconds

6/3 @ 8:16pm - 129 seconds - routing switches Gilbert and Marina packet gateway (?)

6/3 @ 8:34 pm - 49 seconds - switch same as before
----

Now along with the CVS, Starbucks and Arco bunched up times, we also have her calling him just before and after CVS (at 8:16 and then again at 8:34), she is a true multitasker. But that's the last call she made to his phone on the 3rd, and all of them are quite short, straight to vm?

Whenever I call someone where I work and I get voicemail, and I leave a voicemail, when I hung up, I usually see a call duration of something like between 1-2 minutes, depending on how long-winded I am. So that would be about 120 seconds. And that time starts the moment I press to make a call, so it includes dialing, ringing, and VM pickup.

We already know she's long-winded period--talking, writing, lying....So I'm going to say that 49 seconds is her not bothering to leave a message. The 17 seconds is her probably hanging up while it was ringing for some reason.

I'm thinking she didn't get him on the phone after she left for Redding.

Whenever I call someone where I work and I get voicemail, and I leave a voicemail, when I hung up, I usually see a call duration of something like between 1-2 minutes, depending on how long-winded I am. So that would be about 120 seconds. And that time starts the moment I press to make a call, so it includes dialing, ringing, and VM pickup.

We already know she's long-winded period--talking, writing, lying....So I'm going to say that 49 seconds is her not bothering to leave a message. The 17 seconds is her probably hanging up while it was ringing for some reason.

I'm thinking she didn't get him on the phone after she left for Redding.

Me too, I don't think they spoke on the phone after his calls to her on the 2nd.

Please do not post pictures that blow the margins out. Provide a link if you feel the pictures are too large. Thanks

I always wondered about those too! You dont see it in all the pics of his back IIRC. My thought about the creases itself is that he was sitting in his computer chair for awhile before those pics with the creases? Maybe? I can see the sheets too but I know Ive gotten those marks when sitting in one of those big brown computer chairs.I still think some of those pics were taken at another time,when they may have been doing the photo shoot.and the pics in shower of him looking startled and beyond were of that day after his text to CH and he was startled by her in his bathroom. I DO NOT think he knew she was coming that day. I Do Not think they had sex that day! I think some of the pics were staged,(her w/ braids,KY,Etc.) and I think she was waiting for him to get in shower after waiting for his roomates to leave to do the deed, I think she was in his office.I also think when the one roomate came home unexpectedly, she went out the window in the office and pushed the screen out like we saw in the pics of the crimescene. I also dont just believe but KNOW SHE WOULD HAVE KILLED AGAIN! Crazy WhackBat! I watched her Interrogation tapes again this past wknd, all 16 or 18 of them, And cringed through em all!:banghead: This gets under my skin man... I really hope this jury gets it right and gives the Alexander Family Justice and some Peace..

I woke up this morning with a crease on my face. I forgot about it until I just read your post. I kept watch on it and an hour and a half later, it was still there. I forgot about it after that. So I guess that creases can stay at least that long.

Why can't I get past page 14 on this thread??? There were posts today, 04/19, but I can't get anything after 04/01???

I see April 1 as the last post and then yours. Maybe mods removed some?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back