Match! NY - Caledonia, WhtFem 1UFNY, 13-19, Turquoise Necklace, Nov'79 *Tammy Alexander*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tiger Beat photo of James Jason Richter strongly resembles Cali. To me, it's eerie.

I got a young Chloe Sevingy vibe from Cali. Not in all pics, but in some of them, I see Cali. Have a look:

1. http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/241631/chloe-sevigny-interview-magazine01/fullsize/

2. http://principessavenice.com/blog/chloe-sevigny-just-because-we-love-her/936full-chloe-sevigny/

3. https://www.google.com/search?q=chl...ashion-biographies%2Fchloe-sevigny%2F;595;700

4. http://www.candysite.info/chloe-sevigny/chloe_sevigny_1_1280/

Wikipedia lists Chloe's ethnicity as Polish and French Canadian.

I am sorry but I do not see a resemblance. That is the beauty of life, and this place....sometimes one eye sees what the rest do not. One thing I am certain of.....her nose is very distinctive.

I'll clarify about Chloe Sevigny. When I first started browsing websleuths, I saw references to "Caledonia Jane Doe" on various missing persons posts. So I googled images of "Caledonia Jane Doe" . I saw her post mortems, but the one that struck me was where they have her head tilted on her right shoulder.

That's when I thought "Chloe Sevigny.... but only in certain shots, and when she was younger."

This was before I started reading the Caledonia Jane Doe thread on websleuths, so long before I started reading guesses about her possible ethnicity.

To me, and only to me, I feel the key to Cali's identity will be in her two side profiles. The one w/ her head on shoulder and the plain side profile. Just my hunch....

Sorry, I think I'm missing something here. What does it matter whether she looks like a celebrity? Do you think she's related or something?

Brown eyes with a nose like that? Ok, maybe French, then.

Question, during rigor mortis does the nose contract giving it a turned up appearance. I noticed the Walker Co Jane Doe has a cute little nose also. Just wondering if her nose is misleading......

Question, during rigor mortis does the nose contract giving it a turned up appearance. I noticed the Walker Co Jane Doe has a cute little nose also. Just wondering if her nose is misleading......

Flesh loses it's elasticity during rigor mortis, so if it is pressed against something, such as the ground, or if someone squeezes or bends it, it might not return to it's natural shape when moved from the that contact point, or when the bending or squeezing is released.

I remember when I was a teen, I was at the beach, and a woman died in her car which was parked right next to my car. One of the things I saw when the police arrived, was one of them poked his pen into her skin to estimate how long she had been dead. The skin didn't snap back, and he made his time of death estimate in part based on that observation.

To me, it's trying to figure out possible ethnicity from the catch-all "white" or "caucasian" . James Ritcher has German, Chloe is part French Canadian. I've been wondering about Cali being French Canadian American, maybe from Louisiana, so for me seeing some Chloe Sevigny in her reinforces my idea to look at missing women from Louisiana.

Sorry, I think I'm missing something here. What does it matter whether she looks like a celebrity? Do you think she's related or something?

To me, it's trying to figure out possible ethnicity from the catch-all "white" or "caucasian" . James Ritcher has German, Chloe is part French Canadian. I've been wondering about Cali being French Canadian American, maybe from Louisiana, so for me seeing some Chloe Sevigny in her reinforces my idea to look at missing women from Louisiana.

Okay, thanks.

It's odd how these things strike us. Cali looks Boston Irish to me :)

I do not think Cali picked her last meal based on anything, other than the fact that it was the special of the day at the diner in Lima. Before I submitted any of the names I would do 2 things. The first one is to naturally check them against her NAMUS profile and make certain they are not on the list of rule outs. The second would be to go back through them and remove any who does not have a turned up nose. JMO A persons nose does not change, so if they had that feature it will show up clearly in any of their pics. Good luck!!

Given that no matches have panned out. I don't think that we should rule out submissions purely based on the appearance of her nose. It seems from recent comments that her nose may appear more upturned because she was found laying on her face.

Given that no matches have panned out. I don't think that we should rule out submissions purely based on the appearance of her nose. It seems from recent comments that her nose may appear more upturned because she was found laying on her face.

I don't see that the underside or tip of her nose were deformed in any way. If anything, it would be smashed down or bent to one side, and I don't see that at all.

IMO, the upturned nose is just as it was in life, and the reason why no matches have panned out is that she hasn't been listed as a missing person on any public listings (if at all).

I don't see that the underside or tip of her nose were deformed in any way. If anything, it would be smashed down or bent to one side, and I don't see that at all.

IMO, the upturned nose is just as it was in life, and the reason why no matches have panned out is that she hasn't been listed as a missing person on any public listings (if at all).

I agree that it is most likely that she is not listed but I don't want to overlook any possibilities.

I do not think her nose is as pug as it appears in the main photo. I feel her head is tilted back; giving the appearance that her nose is more pug then what it really is. What I see in the main photo; does not match what I see in the other 2 pics. Her nostrils also appear thick in the main photo; like someone photo shopped them. I put these pics together to hopefully explain what I'm seeing.

I see your point, Roselvr, but her nose in the profile view still looks short and upturned to me. Maybe not quite as drastically as in the face-on view, which is, as you point out, taken from a slightly tilted-back angle, but still enough to give a noticeable pug-nosed appearance.

New gal on NamUs Jennifer Prince, missing from NJ in 1978. White, brown hair, but a little taller at 5'7". No picture yet:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/22939/0/

Great catch. However, it looks like she is reported as last seen on 11/18/78 after Cali was found. However, it sound like that was when she was reported missing as well. Perhaps there is a mix up on dates. However the height may also be a rule out.

I see your point, Roselvr, but her nose in the profile view still looks short and upturned to me. Maybe not quite as drastically as in the face-on view, which is, as you point out, taken from a slightly tilted-back angle, but still enough to give a noticeable pug-nosed appearance.

I figured out why her nose bothered me. I got out an old picture of myself at the same age (16-17); her nose is like mine IMO. My nose is far from looking pug

I encourage everyone to look for pics of yourself to see how your nose measures up to her's

Great catch. However, it looks like she is reported as last seen on 11/18/78 after Cali was found. However, it sound like that was when she was reported missing as well. Perhaps there is a mix up on dates. However the height may also be a rule out.

No, Cali was not found until 1979? I asked the detective a few questions about Cali's nose when I last spoke to him. He said that in his opinion Cali's nose was not out of shape from laying on it after being killed. He is most certain that it does, in his words "have an upturned shape" He said he would not describe it as pug exactly, but most certainly there is a upturn shape to it.

No, Cali was not found until 1979? I asked the detective a few questions about Cali's nose when I last spoke to him. He said that in his opinion Cali's nose was not out of shape from laying on it after being killed. He is most certain that it does, in his words "have an upturned shape" He said he would not describe it as pug exactly, but most certainly there is a upturn shape to it.

My mistake. Although at 5'-7" the height is 4" off which seems too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa