Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#14

Status
Not open for further replies.
....so Italians judges not intimidated at ALL by the Americans.

What I think happened was Amanda was pissed at Meredith, set up a faked break-in to have a little fun with her and set up Guede telling him Meredith would be alone in apartment, Meredith fought and Guede killed her, Knox and Raffaele did cleanup.

I think it wan accident due to their prank. They staged everything else after the accidental strike.

Guilty! Indeed!

Time to celebrate Italian style! :D:loveyou:

Sorry. This is just one big clusterfudge.

And just remember that it will be reviewed again by another court. This is not over.

I hope that in the end it comes out not guilty. I don't believe these two did anything to her.

The verdict will probably be confirmed by the Supreme Court in the next 1-2 years. An arrest warrant and extradition for Knox can be started now.

There's the automatic appeal, just like last time, to review this court's findings. I believe they're not going to try to bring Amanda Knox back until a decision on the appeal. At least that's how I understand it.

With the co-def, he just had them withdraw his passport and told not to leave the country.

Again, that's how I understood it from the FOX broadcast.

JMHO
fran

IMO Knox and Sollecito have deluded themselves into thinking they were victims to cope with the horrible crime they commited, and the delusions just got deeper and deeper.

I hope Sollecito will come to terms with what he did in prison and be honest with himself.

After having looked at all the evidence I firmly believe that more than one person held Meredith down and murdered her. Very, very sad.

The verdict will probably be confirmed by the Supreme Court in the next 1-2 years. An arrest warrant and extradition for Knox can be started now.

Can they start that process before appeals are exhausted?

I would image the Knox clan is pretty tapped out financially.

Will this prevent her from attending university and school loans?

After having looked at all the evidence I firmly believe that more than one person held Meredith down and murdered her. Very, very sad.

Not me. That was one nasty guy that killed her. The rest of it is just fantasy.

Ryan Ferguson will be on to talk about her case tonight. I am interested in what he says.

There's the automatic appeal, just like last time, to review this court's findings. I believe they're not going to try to bring Amanda Knox back until a decision on the appeal. At least that's how I understand it.

With the co-def, he just had them withdraw his passport and told not to leave the country.

JMHO
fran

Another appeal. :thud: When does it stop? Do they keep going on?

He is paying for his crime.
These two need to pay for their roles in it.

I agree ... and just jumping off your post here :

BBM: Both Knox and Sollecito need to "come clean" ... they are fighting a "loosing battle" IMO ...

No doubt, they will appeal THIS Appellate Verdict to the Supreme Court, who has already ruled in this case ... AND, the Supreme Court has already ruled that Guede did NOT act alone ...

In the end, I have no doubt that the Supreme Court will uphold THIS Appellate Verdict ... and when they do that's it ... it's over !

And from what I just read, Sollecito has to hand in his passport, etc., but Yes, he can still appeal ...

IMO, Sollecito is NOT going to like sitting in the :jail: while Knox is still free ...

So my question is : WILL Sollecito still remain "Honor Bound" to Amanda ?

:moo:

JMHO
fran

I want to say I heard something about bail for him too.

I hope they begin the extradition process immediately!

RIP, Meredith. I cannot ever even think of your horrid end-of-life struggles without getting choked up. Peace to your family, too.

Did Knox's jail diaries really get leaked?

If so are they available anywhere?

Little Miss "waiting to be heard" should have showed up...

I am SO shocked to find so many in agreement with this verdict. It's a travesty and locking people up just to save face isn't justice and won't bring Meredith back.

Can they start that process before appeals are exhausted?

I would image the Knox clan is pretty tapped out financially.

Will this prevent her from attending university and school loans?

That is my understanding. Extradition can start now if there's a concern about flight, or a belief that there will be an attempt by Knox to hide.

There has to be grounds for an appeal of this decision. The court found them guilty, they appealed, and they lost. The conviction was upheld. Now it goes to the Supreme Court. The defense may appeal again, but what more is there to appeal? If the court reasoning is sound and logical, there's not much to complain about.

I am SO shocked to find so many in agreement with this verdict. It's a travesty and locking people up just to save face isn't justice and won't bring Meredith back.

Locking up murdering liars is always justice. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member