Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUSTRALIA:Trung Ma charged with the murder of spiritual counsellor Hugo Bonham - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Michael Bosscher is representing Trung Ma (see link above). Didn't he go bankrupt at some stage?

Yep...from back in thread #46....

Yep he filed for bankruptcy last year. He must have won the appeal to continue on as a solicitor.

Jul 22, 2012 3:30pm

ONE of Queensland's best known criminal lawyers, Michael Bosscher, has filed for bankruptcy and is appealing a Queensland Law Society decision to cancel his certificate to practise as a solicitor in Queensland

http://www.optuszoo.com.au/news/top/herald-sun/baden-clay-lawyer-files-for-bankruptcy/731268

I think both Bosscher & his boss were both ambulance chasers. Interesting article from back in 2007. It seems the same firm had the Dr Haneef case as well.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/features/the-odd-couple/story-e6frg8h6-1111115161569

Is it just me, or is that a really weird analogy?

Let's translate some possibilities:

'You don't think your're an adulterer until you're caught having the affair"

"You don't think you're a murderer until you're caught having murdered"

Hypothetically, he found himself in a marriage which did not work for him; it's possible he's talking about being 'drawn in to the affair with TMcH' and actually enjoying it regardless of his marriage; actually enjoying extra marital sex/relationships with others IMO. Possible he had never imagined being in that position, but found that he enjoyed it i.e. "you don't know you're a baby shaker, until you're found shaking the baby".

AUSTRALIA:Trung Ma charged with the murder of spiritual counsellor Hugo Bonham - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Michael Bosscher is representing Trung Ma (see link above). Didn't he go bankrupt at some stage?

Not only did he go bankrupt, but he was also one of the "ambulance chaser" lawyers who visited GBC in the remand centre, presumably to try and get the job representing him. The other one was the book-writing, movie-making lawyer from the Gold Coast, Chris Nyst.

Wonder whatever happened to those negotiations? I wonder if GBC, or his then-lawyer (Mahoney) told them to bugger off? Or is there still a book/movie deal waiting in the wings, depending on the outcome of the trial?

Boggle, boggle, boggle...... :floorlaugh:

Let's translate some possibilities:

'You don't think your're an adulterer until you're caught having the affair"

"You don't think you're a murderer until you're caught having murdered"

Hypothetically, he found himself in a marriage which did not work for him; it's possible he's talking about being 'drawn in to the affair with TMcH' and actually enjoying it regardless of his marriage; actually enjoying extra marital sex/relationships with others IMO. Possible he had never imagined being in that position, but found that he enjoyed it i.e. "you don't know you're a baby shaker, until you're found shaking the baby".

Agreed, Fuskier. :seeya:That is how his brilliant brain obviously works........

But what I'd like to know is what kind of person even THINKS of being a baby shaker??!! It's hardly the first thing to pop to mind from the collective consciousness!!!:facepalm:

That statement in itself is scary :scared: And telling......

Agreed, Fuskier. :seeya:That is how his brilliant brain obviously works........

But what I'd like to know is what kind of person even THINKS of being a baby shaker??!! It's hardly the first thing to pop to mind from the collective consciousness!!!:facepalm:

That statement in itself is scary :scared: And telling......

Yes, Isis, like the extract from the initial police interview where he referred to the find my iPhone app "....if you turn that off, you can hide from people who are following you..."

Surely any normal (as in, not naturally inclined toward deceit) person would explain it in terms of being able to find a misplaced phone if it's turned on, and not being able to if it's turned off....?

His behaviour was a dead give-away to people well-trained and experienced in spotting liars.

Not only did he go bankrupt, but he was also one of the "ambulance chaser" lawyers who visited GBC in the remand centre, presumably to try and get the job representing him. The other one was the book-writing, movie-making lawyer from the Gold Coast, Chris Nyst.

Wonder whatever happened to those negotiations? I wonder if GBC, or his then-lawyer (Mahoney) told them to bugger off? Or is there still a book/movie deal waiting in the wings, depending on the outcome of the trial?

Boggle, boggle, boggle...... :floorlaugh:

:popcorn:

I've put the popcorn on Doc!
Could you imagine if they made a telemovie - all of us sitting around the tv on premiere night, this thread would EXPLODE!! :floorlaugh:

http://www.qt.com.au/news/police-find-suspected-drag-marks-near-creek/1366933/
"A large contingent of SES volunteers and police set up camp at the scout grounds on Tuesday, scouring a massive area of bushland adjoining Kholo Creek, where the body was found, as well as Little Ugly Creek and Flaggy Creek.

Police identified what could have been drag marks near a dirt track leading into one of the creeks. They also found a mobile phone SIM card, but it was yet to be determined if either of the finds had any relevance to Mrs Baden-Clay's death."

Some very good theories point to Allison's body reaching it's position under the bridge by being slid from the bridge itself.

If he/they decided that there would have been a real risk of another vehicle arriving at the bridge .... even while trying to be as quick as possible in their actions, they may have driven to where the Police found "drag marks near a dirt track leading into one of the creeks".

Maybe from there, it was still possible for the activity to be heard by that witness who gave evidence at the Committal.

JMO Although he SIM card was later found to be not connected, this finding of drag marks may have been retained as some evidence.

Another interesting snippet from the same article:
"Meanwhile, Mrs Baden-Clay's husband, Gerard, has enlisted the services of a solicitor and barrister.
Although police refused to comment on whether Mr Baden-Clay was a suspect in the homicide, it was understood the real estate agent had sought advice on how to deal with police and the media."

Yes, Isis, like the extract from the initial police interview where he referred to the find my iPhone app "....if you turn that off, you can hide from people who are following you..."

Surely any normal (as in, not naturally inclined toward deceit) person would explain it in terms of being able to find a misplaced phone if it's turned on, and not being able to if it's turned off....?

His behaviour was a dead give-away to people well-trained and experienced in spotting liars.

BBM Great point, Tishy!!:seeya:

... and his deceitfulness was at a heightened level ... due to the more recent activities of the night before and early morning!

"A large contingent of SES volunteers and police set up camp at the scout grounds on Tuesday, scouring a massive area of bushland adjoining Kholo Creek, where the body was found, as well as Little Ugly Creek and Flaggy Creek.

Police identified what could have been drag marks near a dirt track leading into one of the creeks. They also found a mobile phone SIM card, but it was yet to be determined if either of the finds had any relevance to Mrs Baden-Clay's death."

Some very good theories point to Allison's body reaching it's position under the bridge by being slid from the bridge itself.

If he/they decided that there would have been a real risk of another vehicle arriving at the bridge .... even while trying to be as quick as possible in their actions, they may have driven to where the Police found "drag marks near a dirt track leading into one of the creeks".

Maybe from there, it was still possible for the activity to be heard by that witness who gave evidence at the Committal.

JMO Although he SIM card was later found to be not connected, this finding of drag marks may have been retained as some evidence.

Another interesting snippet from the same article:
"Meanwhile, Mrs Baden-Clay's husband, Gerard, has enlisted the services of a solicitor and barrister.
Although police refused to comment on whether Mr Baden-Clay was a suspect in the homicide, it was understood the real estate agent had sought advice on how to deal with police and the media."

And I hope that SIM card was kept and checked thoroughly.
This happened when things were being successfully shrugged/ fobbed off.
Hope it wasn't given to any Clay member for safe keeping.
What are the chances of a SIM card accidentally being dropped or found at the exact same place where a body was disposed of?
If I am not mistaken in the vicinity of the drag marks. Coincidence? Or more circumspection?

I see that Mahony has been defending some of the Gold Coast bikies. Guess they would have money to pay up.

Sent from my ZTE T81 using Tapatalk

And I hope that SIM card was kept and checked thoroughly.
This happened when things were being successfully shrugged/ fobbed off.
Hope it wasn't given to any Clay member for safe keeping.
What are the chances of a SIM card accidentally being dropped or found at the exact same place where a body was disposed of?
If I am not mistaken in the vicinity of the drag marks. Coincidence? Or more circumspection?

Wasn't the SIM card found on the bridge? And I thought the drag marks were in the scout grounds near the creek. Am I right Marlywings?

Wasn't the SIM card found on the bridge? And I thought the drag marks were in the scout grounds near the creek. Am I right Marlywings?

If I recall correctly the SIM card was found on the side of the road on the bridge & it was mentioned in one of the news videos.

Reports about the drag marks & SIM card...

May 2, 2012

Police had searched an area within a 500m radius from where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found, he said, and had recovered items including a SIM card, gloves and a drink bottle.

However the area is frequented by the public and it was yet to be determined whether those items were connected to Mrs Baden-Clay.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-badenclay-20120501-1xwsw.html#ixzz2tjuh0lda

-------------------------------------------------

3rd May 2012

With the body now positively identified, forensic experts are working to determine the cause of death of the 43-year-old mother of three, who went missing from her Brookfield home on April 19.

A large contingent of SES volunteers and police set up camp at the scout grounds on Tuesday, scouring a massive area of bushland adjoining Kholo Creek, where the body was found, as well as Little Ugly Creek and Flaggy Creek.

Police identified what could have been drag marks near a dirt track leading into one of the creeks. They also found a mobile phone SIM card, but it was yet to be determined if either of the finds had any relevance to Mrs Baden-Clay's death.

--------------------------------------------------

May 02, 2012

Yesterday, police found a mobile phone SIM card and a pair of gloves near where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found. But they said this afternoon that the SIM card was not related to the case

http://www.news.com.au/national/pol...y-was-discovered/story-e6frfkp9-1226344943181

Appreciate that you seek clarification, Seeking. Thanks also Marly wings for supplying relevant links:

The Drag marks:
Police identified what could have been drag marks near a dirt track leading into one of the creeks.

The SIM Card:
They also found a mobile phone SIM card, but it was yet to be determined if either of the finds had any relevance to Mrs Baden-Clay's death.

Police had searched an area within a 500m radius from where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found, he said, and had recovered items including
a SIM card, gloves and a drink bottle.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-badenclay-20120501-1xwsw.html#ixzz2tkIfuj00

Silly thought from me I suppose, but I wonder if the gloves was missing a finger tip, and what sort of gloves they were? (Latex, washing up, gardening, or dress gloves. And what colour if latex?

Appreciate that you seek clarification, Seeking. Thanks also Marly wings for supplying relevant links:

The Drag marks:
Police identified what could have been drag marks near a dirt track leading into one of the creeks.

The SIM Card:
They also found a mobile phone SIM card, but it was yet to be determined if either of the finds had any relevance to Mrs Baden-Clay's death.

Police had searched an area within a 500m radius from where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found, he said, and had recovered items including
a SIM card, gloves and a drink bottle.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-badenclay-20120501-1xwsw.html#ixzz2tkIfuj00

Silly thought from me I suppose, but I wonder if the gloves was missing a finger tip, and what sort of gloves they were? (Latex, washing up, gardening, or dress gloves. And what colour if latex?

I hope they investigated this with the personnel who were involved in retrieving Allison's body and hoisting it up onto the bridge.

.... Possibly, one of them would have noticed a fingertip of his glove was missing; or

.... could have made a search of the removed gloves to see if any part was missing!

This would have been useful in establishing if it was there prior to finding her body.

Anyone know if BC will be in court on Monday 24th Feb? I can't even remember what that court date is for. Maybe pre-recording of evidence???

I won't be able to attend. Anyone else planning on being there?

Anyone know if BC will be in court on Monday 24th Feb? I can't even remember what that court date is for. Maybe pre-recording of evidence???

I won't be able to attend. Anyone else planning on being there?

September 20, 2013

Justice Martin listed a pre-trial recording of evidence in relation to the case on February 24 next year.

He also listed two-days for a pre-trial hearing on February 3 and 4.

The trial will be heard before Supreme Court Justice John Byrne.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...gerard-badenclay/story-fnihsrf2-1226723365598
--------------------------------------------

Half a day has been set aside to pre-record evidence from other witnesses on February 24.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...erard-baden-clay/story-e6frg6nf-1226723351385

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname