SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBF are really coming out of the woodwork on TM's page now. Where have they been? I think they're gonna get into it soon.

Re: TM and sleeping until 12. To me, those red cheeks and puffy face suggest she parties hard. Could be something else. I'm not really an early bird or a nite owl, kind of in the middle and move back and forth. But, I'm guessing SM was the one getting up early with the kids, and she is staying up late, partying, like in her R&R days. I know a lot of people who function this way. I agree with those who say the home schooling is more of an online thing than anything she does with the kids.

I'm warring with myself for posting this, but it's just in my head so I will. This is classic. How many times have we seen this scenario play out? How many Ann Rule, ID, Discovery, even COPS episodes have we seen this?

It's a sad, old, well-trodden path for all of us. The difference in this case is IMOO the wife being the one to act. IDK the adultery clause in SC but if Sidney was looking at living in his car with no $ and no access to his kids...well helping his wife get rid of his lover either before or after the fact could seem preferable.

BTW I know what I'm talking about. I have been through hell with my x and his affair partner. We were friends. I have fantasized, many times, appropriate punishment. The difference between killers and me is that I would never dream of acting on my thoughts. Never.

I feel sorry for Heather. Even being the wronged wife I can see that the fault lies with him. She was 20. 20! Far too young to understand the dynamics of an older married couple. Too young to suspect SM when he said his wife didn't understand him. Did she show a lack of judgement? Sure. Did she deserve TM wrath? No.

Sorry, just rambling. Heather needs to come home and these need to come to justice. I feel for their children.

https://www.facebook.com/tcaisonmoo...comment_id=7268466&offset=0&total_comments=35

I'm lol'ing at the fact that these "friends" think that the public is hacking into TM's FB page to see these posts. If they knew TM a bit better they'd realize she left it public so she could continue to garner attention and sympathy.

The post about the Elvis' being happy now makes me sad :(

Can the Elvis' press charges for that statement? I feel like that is some kind of harassment or something. I dunno but clearly that entire family is nucking futs!

Btw, ot haha: Oh Rexy, you're so sexy. (Empire Records is one of my top 5 favorite movies.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I was just going to say the same things. Her friends are not very bright! You can make your page private and individually pick and choose which posts to make public. One of her friends once even said, "you know you can make your page private, right??" and she said that yes, she does to "most" posts for friends only. So why make ANY public except to get attention?? I'll say it again....her friends are not very bright!

I wonder if TM will ever get to see her and SM's mug shots on her FB timeline:)

I was just going to say the same things. Her friends are not very bright! You can make your page private and individually pick and choose which posts to make public. One of her friends once even said, "you know you can make your page private, right??" and she said that yes, she does to "most" posts for friends only. So why make ANY public except to get attention?? I'll say it again....her friends are not very bright!

Besides, if they would just LOOK at the post, that globe on the post indicates it is a public post. I bet this group of brainiacs met at MENSA. I know that's mean, but that last comment about hoping "those elvis people" are happy now really ticked me off.

Me to ... but it infuriates me more. Heather is still missing and these people think her family is happy now that the Moorer's are behind bars? As if that's all they were after? As if they only cared about them being arrested and not about finding their daughter alive and well?

I assure you, ma'am--if you happen to be reading this--the Elvis family would be a whole lot happier if Sidney & Tammy had never been arrested and their daughter had been found safe and sound instead.

Get a grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard Rock Park - My sis and I went there while it was open to see Run DMC and Kid Rock...what a waste of money that place was...

as for the 1325 Celebrity Circle IE, I just checked out the Broadway at the Beach page

http://www.broadwayatthebeach.com/ and they have a link to live web cams...ugh

Please do not discuss the minors, or schooling or anything that has anything to do with the minors. Let them be.

Salem

I think Tilted Kilt is in the former Blarney Stones Bar

Rodeo is where Blarney Stones used to be... TK is on the opposite side of Broadway. But her statement def would be more telling if it had been TK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Besides, if they would just LOOK at the post, that globe on the post indicates it is a public post. I bet this group of brainiacs met at MENSA. I know that's mean, but that last comment about hoping "those elvis people" are happy now really ticked me off.

My favorite post is about how everyone in the public is hacking in. BHHHHAHHHHAAAAAA!

With all of these BFFs she has on FB, why does it sound like this is the first time most of them are even hearing about what's been going on?

https://www.facebook.com/tcaisonmoorer/posts/10202782762705894?comment_id=7268466&offset=0&total_comments=35

I'm lol'ing at the fact that these "friends" think that the public is hacking into TM's FB page to see these posts. If they knew TM a bit better they'd realize she left it public so she could continue to garner attention and sympathy.

That comment about "I hope the Elvis people are happy" really irks me! HE is missing and or worse. No, the Elvis people aren't happy. Geez.

OTOH - has anyone else noticed there are 32 shares of that post by TM?

https://www.facebook.com/tcaisonmoorer/posts/10202782762705894?comment_id=7268466&offset=0&total_comments=35

See this more and more on social media. People have become so darn insensitive. That was a horrible comment to make considering the Elvis most likely have a deceased daughter. This isnt about E vs M. This is some serious stuff with a young girl that has probably been murdered. I dont understand people and could rant on and on. It just saddens me how people have become so hard hearted. The attacks on the victims family are unreal in this case.

Not sure why we're looking at quarry's? This is the place by Atalaya Place I was posting about before. I thought it was a small quarry, but I now see that it is S&W Concrete. The path along the top goes over the railway tracks to Atalaya Place. It can also be accessed by driving down Ronald McNair.

http://goo.gl/maps/D7qCy

Have you looked at what you're calling a path on street view? It's a road. You can drive a vehicle on it all he way around to the cul-de-sac on Atalaya Place.

If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Heather Elvis Case Social Media Discussion

Heather Elvis Scanner Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6
Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12

Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15

Thread #16

Thread #17

Thread #18

Thread #19

Verified members on Heather's case
Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Heather Elvis Picyou

Heather Elvis MySpace

Heather Elvis Pinterest

Heather Elvis Google+

Twicsy

Etsy

Heather's Tumblr

Police Report

1507162_235153466657383_988633367_n.jpg

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24498378/reward-in-heather-elvis-case-increases-to-30000

The FindHeatherElvis Facebook is NOT allowed at this time. This is a deviation from our standard rules, but is necessary in this particular case.
If you have questions, pm a Mod.

Zoomable map, also available in the Maps Media and Timeline thread:

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...9,-78.909302&spn=0.399381,0.910492&dg=feature

Thanks to Ghostwheel

Bringing this forward :)

I honestly feel this is the case. At a particular point I started feeling like they were involved in trafficking. Either drugs or girls... or both. Thats why I have hope for Heather being alive. Even if they aren't trafficking I would guess they use and have contacts that would pay them for a pretty young girl...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I know this is O/T but maybe not. Was SM working anywhere along Ocean Blvd in April 2009 when BD went missing?

Nice. They make sound as if the Elvis family is to blame for all this. Clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member