Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

JMO but it seems as if CM has been KC's benefactor and that he is protecting himself by doing so. I think he and JB made up the whole drowning story. JMO of course. Why else let their client sit in jail for three years for an alleged accident?

IMO
Mason came up with the drowing theory..it was a plausible one, it could work..accidental drowning is the number 1 killer of young children in Florida...
BUT....
The problem was Casey and the 30 days. why she never reported Caylee missing..Enter Baez

Baez, IMO with the help of Casey's stories in the letters to jailhouse penpal, came up with the "scandalous" theory that George/Lee molested Casey..George took a dead Caylee and hid her body..

:twocents:

Yes! I remember Cindy telling KC that she (Cindy) can tell the media anything that KC has to say, send a message to Caylee and Zanny through the media, etc.. "What do you want me to say" and KC says to say something along the lines of "I'm not mad, just bring Caylee home," etc.

Isn't that giving someone permission to talk for her?

I would say Yes it is permission..

I remember in Cindy's testimony or in a deposition she lied and said she knew about Zenaida and even had her phone number, and wrote the number on a sticky note and gave it to one of the police officers.
I cannot remember if Cindy ever testified that she had "met" Zenaida?

I just hope the judge WILL order Casey Anthony to answer the questions she so arrogantly and rudely refused to answer.
Otherwise, she gets away with that behavior and will feel even more bold to keep acting like that.

The way I read the transcript -- it appears that Mason and Casey both violated the RULES for how a deposition will be conducted, and how to make objections. All that talking Mason did, was against the rules.

I don't know what "agreement" Casey's attorney and Zenaida's attorney came to about the boundaries for the depo questions, but I hope the judge does not side with Casey in any way.

Heck..I hope the Judge orders her to produce her Zenaida

IIRC the agreement was not to ask questions about Caylee's disappearance or what happened to Caylee...

Thank you all for posting this! I didn't know it was available to read.

It's going to be my before bed reading material tonight and I'm looking forward to it. Just some reaction to what I've read posted in this forum:

I was expecting Cheney would have advised her to just say "look, I made Zanny up completely because I wasn't working and then used her as a cover when Caylee died in the pool. I feel bad about lying, I feel bad that I wasn't working, etc. I didn't try to set ZFG up, that was all coincidental. I was afraid of my mom's reactions about me not working, spending the night at guys' homes, and letting Caylee accidentally drown in the pool, so I continued on with the Zanny lie. I just couldn't admit to my mom and others at the time that I didn't have a job and was around when Caylee accidentally died." That seems what any normal lawyer would have advised her to do (even though obviously this would still be full of lies, it seems like these would contain more plausible lies and contain some "half-truths" rather than the whole there WAS a Zanny, etc, as well as keeping with narrative that the defense them gave in court).

But not Cheney Mason....

I hope he's keeping his checkbook & banking info under lock and key. Once they're done with each other, Casey may make a "personal decision" to shop at Target, pay her phone bill, or get some cash from his checking account.

I feel like Baez had more control over her (at least for a while) and called her on her nonsense & behavior (like telling her she was acting like a two year-old that day in court). If so, that's probably why he isn't representing her anymore. Casey, like Cindy, loves control. And it appears as if Cheney lets her have it. (And I'm gonna keep calling him Cheney rather than Mason because that's what his clients apparently call him, LOL.)

ETA: I really believe CA cannot stop thinking about Jesse Grund. Casey, he's over you. You need to get over him. The opposite of love isn't hate, but indifference. She certainly isn't indifferent to or over Jesse. She continues to try to implicate him in small ways....from "I don't trust Jesse right now" in the jail visits with her parents in 2008 to trying to insert him in the Zanny story in 2014. Jesse, Ricardo, Tony, et al really dodged a bullet, but especially Jesse. She's still aiming for him in 2014. Get over him, Casey.

ETA again: If I were Jesse or his family (or his significant other) I might be a little bit scared with her out of jail, especially once her lawyers are no longer babysitting her.

and bringing Jesse Grund into her lies!!!!

Zenaida's attorney Mitnik, said to her, you do know that Jesse has already been questioned about this don't you?

I think they will subpoena Jesse now to testify that he NEVER knew a Zenaida Gonzalez at Universal, and he NEVER introduced any such woman to Casey.

Casey wants people to believe that it was just a really big coincidence that she pulled out the name "Zenaida Gonzalez" to use in her kidnapping LIE, and still say that it was the real Zenaida that she knew in 2006, not the Zenaida who visited Sawgrass Apts, where Casey's friends Dante and Annie Downing lived.

BBM
I agree.

Just get to trial and put Casey on the stand....

Wonder why Mason thinks "IF" it gets to trial...looks like it's heading to trial to me...anyone else think this...

Then again.....
IMO The last thing Casey and Mason want is a trial where she will have to take the stand...NO WAY are they going to let it go that far

So, I don't get it...why say she was introduced to this person by JG? That's just a blatant lie. I think she definitely has a few loose ones.

She can't keep her lies straight anymore? :dunno:
Jesse is real, he can easily refute her lie...

Wonder why she didn't stick first lie and say she met Zenaida via Jeffrey Michael Hopkins who has a son Zachary... and Zenaida was his babysitter too.

Haven't read the last 50 posts, have been reading the transcript - but had to mention this before I read further...

from page 71 - line 6:
Q. ...You did know when you were making this statement about the Zenaida Gonzalez in Kissimmee that they had interviewed her, correct?
A. You're assuming that I knew something.
Q. I'm reading what you said. Did you say it?
A. I said it. That doesn't mean that these were my words whatsoever.

:waitasec: I said it, but it wasn't my words - ?? :floorlaugh:

Thanks Thinktank for posting this - it is hilarious to read! :seeya:

CA just proved that a leopard can't change his spots. After all this time and all these attys. and others taking care of her, she still thinks whatever she says everyone will believe. If one didn't know her history, they would think she is the smartest person alive. She could have put her ability to spin tales to good use writing novels. I don't know anyone that can make up stuff like she does and all the while thinking everyone believes it.

What is bad for her now, there is evidence that proves she is a habitual liar and it will be hard for anyone to believe anything she says.

JMO

As I read the depo, I was totally shocked. I cannot imagine why Casey continues to pretend that there is a Zanny babysitter/nanny in any form. I can't fathom what advantage she believes this course will bring her.
Any ideas?

I can't bring myself to read this depo. Thank you for all the comments so I have atleast an idea of what she said.

Everyday for the last month I have worked in the same shopping center as the Target. Everyday I think about it while I drive to work. I pray to god if I ever cross paths with Casey Anthony I can just walk away. I can't even explain the hatred I have for her.

As I read the depo, I was totally shocked. I cannot imagine why Casey continues to pretend that there is a Zanny babysitter/nanny in any form. I can't fathom what advantage she believes this course will bring her.
Any ideas?

Here's an idea...

That HER Zenaida is real and it is NOT this Zenaida.
That this lawsuit is frivolous because she did not single out THIS Zenaida who has brought a lawsuit against her..

I would still like to hear a lawyer, a judge ask her prove her Zenaida exists. Produce her..Since Casey claims Her Zenaida is real then IMO the onus is on Casey to Prove this person does exists.

Here's an idea...

That this lawsuit is frivolous because she did not single out THIS Zenaida who has brought a lawsuit against her..

I would still like to hear a lawyer, a judge ask her prove her Zenaida exists. Produce her..Since Casey claims Her Zenaida is real then IMO the onus is on Casey to Prove this person does exists.

Aha! I see your point. She alleges that she did not invent this person because that might open her up to being responsible for injuries to a similar person who may have suffered the consequences of the association with the imaginary person. But if she holds to the story that there is a real person then she cannot possibly be held responsible for injuries to anyone who is not that "real" person.

Brilliant, as always, Intermezzo! Thanks.

Here is the Transcript which Zenaida's attorney Mr. Shuker filed today.

Transcript = 107 pages

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIdUJQb3dRWVV3U0k/edit?usp=sharing

Notice = 2 pages

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMlhXbzNuS2lzeEk/edit?usp=sharing

And the official ORDER for the Zenaida Pretrial Hearing on April 29, 2014 at 1:30pm in Tampa.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIQjVXcnlMdUFYR2s/edit?usp=sharing

Parties in the ZENAIDA case must file their Motions for Summary Judgment by March 21, 2014.

In the ZENAIDA case Responses to Motions for Summary Judgment shall be filed on or before (21) days from filing of the Motion for Summary Judgment.

How come I only get a blank page when trying to view these docs?

Thanks!

Salem

How come I only get a blank page when trying to view these docs?

Thanks!

Salem

When you see the page hit file and it will give you options. I picked "download" and it downloaded to my laptop.
Hope it works for you. :0)

I wish Mr. Mitnik could ask "On the day you claimed you left Caylee at Sawgrass with Zenaida Gonzalez did you run a google search for "foolproof suffocation"?

Here's an idea...

All a judge would have to do is ask Jesse Grund if he introduced her to a Zenaida. He's NEVER said that he has. She's a convicted liar and he isn't so I wonder which one a jury would believe.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Sorry, but I just read something just TOO funny from the transcript.
From page 93 line 8 - an exchange between Mason (Q) and Casey (A)...

Q. A matter of hours later you were picked up by Detectives Allen and -- I forgot his name.
A. Melich?
Q. No.
A. Appey Wells?
Q. Whoever. You were picked up by ---
A. John Allen, Yuri Melich, Appey Wells for the record.

I guess KC wants to be a lawyer now... for the record. too funny!

and bringing Jesse Grund into her lies!!!!

Zenaida's attorney Mitnik, said to her, you do know that Jesse has already been questioned about this don't you?

I think they will subpoena Jesse now to testify that he NEVER knew a Zenaida Gonzalez at Universal, and he NEVER introduced any such woman to Casey.

Casey wants people to believe that it was just a really big coincidence that she pulled out the name "Zenaida Gonzalez" to use in her kidnapping LIE, and still say that it was the real Zenaida that she knew in 2006, not the Zenaida who visited Sawgrass Apts, where Casey's friends Dante and Annie Downing lived.

Does anyone know if these are REAL people?? or some of her imaginary ones??

TIA! :wave:

Since I'm currently working two jobs I haven't had a chance to read the depo yet. I did read a little of this thread...saw some mentions of Mitnick (I always think of GA accusing him of giving him the finger haha) asking why FCA was upset during the 7/25 visit. But in the 7/25 visit she was shockingly cheery (good morning!) and full of herself because they gave her special treatment by clearing the way for her. What were they talking about her being upset? It's not the flying fisties everything has been taken from me I can't schwallow video...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back