Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

July 25 jail visit

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUhkM4Qj3dM"]Casey Anthony - George and Cindy Jail Visit - YouTube[/ame]

Does anyone know if these are REAL people?? or some of her imaginary ones??

TIA! :wave:

Yes, Annie was her best friend and even spent the night when FCA was out on bail. Dante was Annie's boyfriend at the time. He posted here during the case.

There was a text or IM from FCA to someone saying Annie could get her some Xanax if I recall correctly and there was speculation about FCA drugging Caylee and the connection between Xanax and Zanny.

Too bad we don't get to see the video of this depo...wonder if she wore her lovely hat! :floorlaugh:

I can't believe she still continues to live under the radar. I mean, here neighbors wherever she is must know who she is. Do they not care? She should be hounded for the rest of her life IMO.

Didn't Universal say they had no record of any employee named Zenaida Gonzalez?

FCA didn't even work at Universal in 2006! She never went back after Caylee was born in August 2005!

I wish Mr. Mitnik could ask "On the day you claimed you left Caylee at Sawgrass with Zenaida Gonzalez did you run a google search for "foolproof suffocation"?

She could honestly answer no. She googled Foolproof Suffication. :giggle:

Didn't Universal say they had no record of any employee named Zenaida Gonzalez?

All these years later and I can keep her lies straight better than she can!! She says Jesse Grund introduced her to ZFG. I thought she said it was Jeff Hopkins. She is suuuuumthing. My daughter says she firmly believes CA should be a case study because she has a yet undiagnosed personality disorder!!!! I should say UNDEFINED not undiagnosed. She is crazy, but not insane IMO.

I can clearly see both George and Cindy in some of her answers in this depo. Threatening to walk out if they mention her daughter again (that was exactly what George did). Her "No, sir" - classic George. And she is Cindy made over. These people are all sickos and produced a monster.

The way her temper flares, I can see where if crossed, she would kill again. All that stupid jury had to do was look at her lies in the hindsight of her "attorney" testifying in court that Caylee drowned. Why would she tell the neighbor she wanted to borrow a shovel to dig up bamboo that was hurting Caylee's feet -- when in fact Caylee was dead by her own admittance in open court?

I believe the lie she told her parents was that Caylee drowned accidentally. That allowed Cindy to pity her, and stand beside her. George (I believe) knows what a monster she is, but can't face it. Hence his agreement to play into the lying defense.

OMG - this still gets my blood boiling like no other case EVER. I am up at 4:00 in the morning obsessing about this again. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

How about this brilliant statement: paraphrasing

Mr. Mitnik, I have no third person knowledge, sixth person knowledge or any person knowledge about that.

Sixth person knowledge? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Were some of the pages blurred out for anyone else? Pages 39, 68 and 91 were for me.
I find that so "Scandalous"

Thank you for posting this folks...

I haven't read through all these comments so this might have been answered, but I had those pages blurred too but I just zoomed on the page and then back
and it cleared up for me. HTH.

All these years later and I can keep her lies straight better than she can!! She says Jesse Grund introduced her to ZFG. I thought she said it was Jeff Hopkins. She is suuuuumthing. My daughter says she firmly believes CA should be a case study because she has a yet undiagnosed personality disorder!!!! I should say UNDEFINED not undiagnosed. She is crazy, but not insane IMO.

I can clearly see both George and Cindy in some of her answers in this depo. Threatening to walk out if they mention her daughter again (that was exactly what George did). Her "No, sir" - classic George. And she is Cindy made over. These people are all sickos and produced a monster.

The way her temper flares, I can see where if crossed, she would kill again. All that stupid jury had to do was look at her lies in the hindsight of her "attorney" testifying in court that Caylee drowned. Why would she tell the neighbor she wanted to borrow a shovel to dig up bamboo that was hurting Caylee's feet -- when in fact Caylee was dead by her own admittance in open court?

I believe the lie she told her parents was that Caylee drowned accidentally. That allowed Cindy to pity her, and stand beside her. George (I believe) knows what a monster she is, but can't face it. Hence his agreement to play into the lying defense.

OMG - this still gets my blood boiling like no other case EVER. I am up at 4:00 in the morning obsessing about this again. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Great post! I agree with everything you said. In fact she seems to be worse now, probably due to her enablers. I still haven't read it all but hope to day. XO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I don't get it...why say she was introduced to this person by JG? That's just a blatant lie. I think she definitely has a few loose ones.

Timestamp 20:03 discussion about Jesse G.…
Cindy: Does he know Zanny?
Casey: To the best of my knowledge, NO, but quite possibly.

Timestamp 25:19
Zanny only watched Caylee once yet in the video she claims Zanny had a pink floral car seat in her Ford Focus, shoes, socks, diapers, clothes, and toys for Caylee. She also had a key to the Anthony home.

Lieing liar of ALL liars… grrrrr

We could make a drinking game out of pointing out her lies, but then the game would never end and we would be constantly drunk.

IMO - There is no truth or sense to be made out of her answers because it is all nonsense.

We could make a drinking game out of pointing out her lies, but then the game would never end and we would be constantly drunk.

IMO - There is no truth or sense to be made out of her answers because it is all nonsense.

:nono: Don't encourage alcohol poisoning!

If anyone wants to make sure that Zenaida's attorneys have these links to evidence that Casey Anthony lied in the deposition ...

EMAIL ADDRESSES

rshuker@lseblaw.com [R Scott Shuker Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney]
jklein@lseblaw.com [Jason Klein Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney]
jdorris@lseblaw.com [John B. Dorris Zenaida’s bankruptcy attorney]
Latham, Shuker, Eden & Beaudine, LLP
P.O. Box 3353
Orlando, FL 32802

mattmorgan@forthepeople.com [Zenaida's civil case attorney]
Kmitnik@forthepeople.com [Keith Mitnik Zenaida’s civil case attorney]

kathi.belich@wftv.com [Reporter on the Zenaida case]

As I read the depo, I was totally shocked. I cannot imagine why Casey continues to pretend that there is a Zanny babysitter/nanny in any form. I can't fathom what advantage she believes this course will bring her.
Any ideas?

In my opinion, it is strictly/strategically said in an attempt to get her off the hook for defaming Zenaida Gonzalez and out of the defamation hot seat.
She will not state under oath that Caylee drowned in the pool, and the Zenaida story was all a made up lie, because that seals the deal for Zenaida in her defamation case.
Casey must keep up the pretense that it was not a made up lie about any "Zenaida Gonzalez", because she really knew a woman with that name, so there is no defamation case.

Casey Anthony gave her brother Lee permission to speak for her:
“If you can speak to the media directly, my concern for me is Caylee,” a tearful Anthony tells her brother, Lee Anthony, on July 25, 2008, from an Orange County, Florida, jail.
“No one has said for me that I love my daughter, that I want her safety and that she and the rest of my family is my only concern. All I want is to see her again, to hear her laugh, to see her smile and to just be with our family. Nothing else matters to me at this point.”

Casey Anthony originally claimed that Jeffrey Hopkins introduced her to Zenaida Gonzales:
A man named Jeff Hopkins testified that while he knew Anthony from middle school, her claims of dating him and him introducing her to Gonzalez were fabrications. Hopkins, 26, said his name wasn’t even Jeffrey Michael Hopkins — the name Anthony had given as a wealthy suitor living in Jacksonville, Florida, with a son named Zachary.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/02/florida.casey.anthony.trial/

Casey Anthony gave her mother permission to speak for her:

CINDY ANTHONY: What message do you want me to give to Zanny and to Caylee? What do you want me to tell Zanny?

CASEY ANTHONY: That she needs to return Caylee.

CINDY ANTHONY: What do you think her reasons are?

CASEY ANTHONY: Mom, I don`t know!

CINDY ANTHONY: OK.

CASEY ANTHONY: I forgive her. My only concern is that Caylee comes back to us and she`s smiling and she`s happy and that she`s — that she`s OK.

CINDY ANTHONY: OK. What do you want me to tell Caylee?

CASEY ANTHONY: That Mommy loves her very much and she`s most important thing in this entire world to me and to be brave!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/13/ng.01.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back