SIDEBAR #23- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that doesn't mean JM can't use Karp's brief in the retrial somehow or the info in it, does it?

If Karp isn't called (I'm quite certain she won't be) then her findings will only be alluded to indirectly through another expert witness -- Dr. DeMarte, for example -- or not at all.

It was reported that he was out on medical leave.

The case conference minutes over the past months have documented JM as "telephonically" present in those proceedings.

Speculating here: He may have had some type of medical procedure and is recuperating therefrom, or is perhaps undergoing some type of treatment which precludes even local travel.

Less likely: He may be caring for someone else under the aforementioned or similar circumstances.

I worry that he won't be able to continue with missy's :jail: trial.
And I hope whatever medical thingy he's going through is just a minor inconvenience for him or he's taking a much needed "vacation". :please:

movie - YouTube

picture.php

picture.php

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

Isn't it so nice that we are concerned about each other?

-----------
Hi Kensie, thanks for thinking of me, thanks to the others too. This has been my bad week..its hard to handle for I miss him so. I've tried to peek in but not to good at it. This weather is not helping any. We have another storm coming I guess tonight into and thru tomorrow. Colitis is kicking up. I'm going to curl up here now with my "puppy"..be back. :loveyou:

Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
2/28/2014 023 - ME: Order Entered By Court - Party (001) 2/28/2014

2/21/2014 SDO - Order to Seal Documents - Party (001) 2/28/2014
NOTE: SUPPLEMENTAL FILING IN SUPPORT OF NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL AS EXPERT WITNESS AND MOTION TO QUASH SUBPOENA; NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL AS EXPERT WITNESS AND MOTION TO QUASH SUBPOENA; NOTICE OF FILING

NOTE: MOTION TO CONTINUE DISCLOSURE DEADLINE; DEFENDANTS RESPONSE; OBJECTING TO CONDUCTING TRIAL (PENALTY PHASE) IN SECRET AND ALLOWING WITNESSES TO TESTIFY UNDER A PSEUDONYM; SENTENCING MEMORANDUM

2/20/2014 028 - ME: Status Conference Set - Party (001) 2/20/2014

2/19/2014 SDO - Order to Seal Documents - Party (001) 2/28/2014
NOTE: MOTION TO SEAL EXPERT WITNESS CHERYL KARPS BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANTS MOTION TO PRECLUDE PENALTY PHASE REBUTTAL EVIDENCE; EXPERT WITNESS CHERYL KARPS BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANTS MOTION TO PRECLUDE PENALTY PHASE REBUTTAL EVIDENCE

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021
-------------------------

BBM ?????? Pseudonym???? Who's trying to hide? :dunno:

re bold in red - I noticed no one here mentioned it?? Does that mean she does NOT want this re-trial done in secret, but have cameras?? That would be good for us!!

Also, YorN - thanks for posting updated stuff on this case!!!

And I have "seen" gcharlie on another thread here!!

:seeya:

re bold in red - I noticed no one here mentioned it?? Does that mean she does NOT want this re-trial done in secret, but have cameras?? That would be good for us!!

Also, YorN - thanks for posting updated stuff on this case!!!

And I have "seen" gcharlie on another thread here!!

:seeya:

I did notice that, but didn't know what to make of it. :scared:
It would be nice to have the retrial televised- I would like to see missy's :jail: face when the verdict comes in. :cheerful:

Oh and Bernina had been around also.
She was with us during the Hayes trial, and pretty sure I saw her in the Brandon Daniel thread also.

Has anyone seen __________ around WS?

Zuri

Daisy

Bernina

AuburnSnau.

Nore

gcharlie

Haven't seen them at the sidebar lately.

Daisy checked in, thank you Daisy!

Nore is about on other threads, and I must thank her, yet again, for adding knowledge that most of us will hopefully never have to find.

I thought gcharlie was checking in on other CMJA threads, but could be wrong.

Bernina, Auburn have not seen. Zuri does occasionally post in some threads, but I think it has been a few too many days for comfort.

Guess we only have the Captain driving this ship now. ;) Yes, it was a great film, thanks to local PBS and Sunday 4 p.m. films.

Anyone remember Disney Movies at 7 p.m.? My DD and her children kind of need those on free t.v. being that she took after me and though t.v. was bad, but now she has 2 little ones to figure out what to do with.

What ever happened to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Mary Poppins, The Love Bug???

Thank you for asking about all YesorNo. :blowkiss:

I occasionally check "New Posts" and found this trial that is going on in NC right now:

NC - 4 Year Old Teghan Alyssa Skiba dies from torture

NC - 4 Year Old Teghan Alyssa Skiba dies from torture - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

"Prosecutors say that in those 10 days, Richardson tortured Teghan in a shed behind the Johnston County home of his grandparents, where the couple and Teghan had been living. Prosecutor Paul Jackson told jurors that when it was over, Teghan had been sexually assaulted, bitten more than 63 times and flayed with a split extension cord that left little bits of copper embedded in her body.

Richardson’s trial, Jackson said, is “about the 10 days that he inflicted grievous pain and suffering on this 4-year-old child through deliberate, repeated acts of sadistic abuse....”

http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/02/24/3651442/trial-opens-for-man-accused-of.html

The Teghan Skiba Story - YouTube

I'm just devastated by this little girls death. It's too terrible for words and heartbreaking.
Please check out the thread- not televised and I don't remember this being on the news this month.
Why not?

OMG, that poor girl. That is beyond comprehension.

Hi Kensie

It's too horrible for words, IMO.

Even if the verdict is the DP, it's a picnic at the prison in NC:

"The feel on death row is not at all what you see in the movies. It's bright. It's clean. It's orderly and it's remarkably quiet.

Inmates follow a strict daily schedule. They're told when to eat, when to sleep, and when to take their medication.

They pass much of their time outside their cells -- watching TV, or playing chess and checkers. They're allowed one hour a day outside in the recreation yard under the watch of an armed correctional officer."

Check out the video:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/abc11_investigates&id=9443918

Good thing Arizona is different.

Daisy checked in, thank you Daisy!

Nore is about on other threads, and I must thank her, yet again, for adding knowledge that most of us will hopefully never have to find.

I thought gcharlie was checking in on other CMJA threads, but could be wrong.

Bernina, Auburn have not seen. Zuri does occasionally post in some threads, but I think it has been a few too many days for comfort.

Guess we only have the Captain driving this ship now. ;) Yes, it was a great film, thanks to local PBS and Sunday 4 p.m. films.

Anyone remember Disney Movies at 7 p.m.? My DD and her children kind of need those on free t.v. being that she took after me and though t.v. was bad, but now she has 2 little ones to figure out what to do with.

What ever happened to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Mary Poppins, The Love Bug???

Thank you for asking about all YesorNo. :blowkiss:

I'm watching the 1950 Cinderella on ABCF right now- my favorite Disney movie.
The Little Mermaid is next @ 8:15. :loveyou:

Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
2/28/2014 023 - ME: Order Entered By Court - Party (001) 2/28/2014

NOTE: SUPPLEMENTAL FILING IN SUPPORT OF NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL AS EXPERT WITNESS AND MOTION TO QUASH SUBPOENA; NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL AS EXPERT WITNESS AND MOTION TO QUASH SUBPOENA; NOTICE OF FILING

NOTE: MOTION TO CONTINUE DISCLOSURE DEADLINE; DEFENDANTS RESPONSE; OBJECTING TO CONDUCTING TRIAL (PENALTY PHASE) IN SECRET AND ALLOWING WITNESSES TO TESTIFY UNDER A PSEUDONYM; SENTENCING MEMORANDUM

2/20/2014 028 - ME: Status Conference Set - Party (001) 2/20/2014

2/19/2014 SDO - Order to Seal Documents - Party (001) 2/28/2014
NOTE: MOTION TO SEAL EXPERT WITNESS CHERYL KARPS BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANTS MOTION TO PRECLUDE PENALTY PHASE REBUTTAL EVIDENCE; EXPERT WITNESS CHERYL KARPS BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANTS MOTION TO PRECLUDE PENALTY PHASE REBUTTAL EVIDENCE

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021
-------------------------

BBM ?????? Pseudonym???? Who's trying to hide? :dunno:

MM? Just a thought.

MM? Just a thought.

I thought of MM too, but what would he have to offer, and would he face the wrath of Juan, since Juan was pretty clear as to what could/would happen to him if he spoke? I do not know what exactly MM, knows but I have a sneaky suspicion it is enough to get him in big trouble. Do you think any of the wacky Drs. like Samuels would witness in another name?

:seeya: Hi all, LTNS LOL

One question, the penalty phase retrial date has not been set right? TIA

I thought of MM too, but what would he have to offer, and would he face the wrath of Juan, since Juan was pretty clear as to what could/would happen to him if he spoke? I do not know what exactly MM, knows but I have a sneaky suspicion it is enough to get him in big trouble. Do you think any of the wacky Drs. like Samuels would witness in another name?

I don't think it's MM either, but you never know.
Definitely not Samuels- he's dead in the water at this point, with all his mess ups and certainly not ALV- who is "afraid" someone will kill her. She has notoriety, also, now so people will recognize her and she was not believable because she was so biased in favor of missy :jail:- Nurmi would be a fool, IMO.
Only other person- I think is Dr. Karp- who no one really knows (to support missy's :jail: lies).

Who knows- the motions don't really reveal anything concrete to me.

Nhic- No retrial date yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member