Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL....The guy on CNN tells the guy in the simulator something like this......"Hey can you just plug in the Himalaya destination and tell us what the plane does"?

The guy in simulator politely responds with a laugh and says....."Well No as that would take a little setup".

The interviewer had me ROFLMAO that he even thought it was that simple.

I'm convinced that there is a reason the pictures were doctored, but I can't come up with anything that makes sense. I don't believe it was an accident. JMO

Maybe the other guy's legs and shoes were even creepier?

:python:

The more I think about this the less it makes sense.

It seems the Malaysian government is hiding something, but why?

If the plane landed somewhere to be used for nefarious reasons you'd think it would have happened by now. The longer they try to hide it the greater the chance it will be found. I don't see any advantage in waiting for things to cool down. They're not going to until the plane is found. JMO

It would kind of make sense to me to keep the plane in a secure place for a while and wait till the intense media coverage dies down. Then when it does do what you are going to do for maximum shock value and coverage. I don't know what has happened and what may be coming my opinion is constantly changing all the time.

Ty for this, I remembered reading it but couldn't remember where to find it.

2 people similar almost same name, one gets on plane, one doesn't.
That's how I understood it.

Both professors...

(I believe)

If the plane was taken for use at a later date...what on earth would they do with the people?

I believe they shared a name but that is it.
There is no evidence I have seen that the passenger on the plane is a professor or has flying experience.

This professor may be a horrible person, but he clearly isn't guilty of hijacking this plane and killing the pilot.
I just think it's unfair that he keeps getting accused when we actually KNOW he was not on the plane. :twocents:

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...was-not-the-one-on-mh370#sthash.4Nm7nWuM.dpuf

A Chinese Uighur mistakenly identified by a local daily as a passenger aboard missing flight MH370 has come out to deny he is the individual the newspaper said was being examined by police.

Sharing the same name as the Uighur passenger on the still-missing flight, the scholar said his name has been confused by the media with that of the other man.

Why does his name keep getting confused? I've only been called as an expert witness, umm...never.. but I know that this dude is totally different from the guy on the plane...

I think the green skinny legs look better on the guy on the right...

What do y'all think?

:waitasec:

Was actually looking at the photos trying to see if it was a woman instead of a man. The legs and feet and the hands on the guy on the right.

And he walked all around the airport and boarded the plane with this suspicious looking thing in plain view and not one person questioned it?

It could be that it would be so obvious to us (Joe Public) that it could embarrass Malaysia and highlight their lax security or worse point out that their ""security"" staff were /are in on the whole episode. Seems you might be able to have friends in high places to help you through security etc.:truce:

JMO/guess/or S.W.Arsed guess

I am thinking something identifiable that we would all be sussing right now like even a book, item with logo..... or something ''suspicious''/questionable shape etc.

Could he have had shorts on?

And on his leg(s).....

He had a distinctive tattoo?

Distinctive scar?

Just thinking...

I'm trying to think of what I'd put into a known facts post.

1) Flight 370 never arrived at its scheduled destination.
2) The public does not know where it is.
3) Wherever it is, it is not somewhere where it can be easily spotted, whether intact or as debris.

I mean really, that's it. We don't know the exact timeline, who said what, what language it was in, whether or not the pilot usually used such a sign off, or if it was the co-pilot, whether the government knows where it is or has any idea, whether the government has flagged anyone onboard as suspicious or not, what data was transmitted and what that data definitively indicates.

Can we even say for sure that it flew for hours? That seems to be accepted as fact, so is it safe to say that's a known fact?

A 6 year old with photo shop could have done a more realistic job doctoring the photo - why would they doctor it to look fake?

What would be more strange IMO, would be if Malaysia didn't screw up the photocopy. They've screwed everything else up, why should we expect this one thing to be right?

It just seems obvious to me that they didn't want to show the one guy's legs and feet. For whatever reason. They cut off that part, and put the other guy's legs there.

I don't think it was just a mistake.

They have been verrrryyy careful what information they release and what they say in their press conferences.

In fact they are constantly saying, we don't want to release information until it's been verified and we can confirm it.

No, this was no mistake.

Maybe the FBI people, who FOX news reported were working with the Malaysians from Day 1, told them to release the pics to pacify the media, but don't show them the legs.

JMO.

I know it sounds strange, but everything, all of this is!

ABC News ‏@ABC
Flight MH370 investigators have asked for any information from cell phone companies; information received has yet to prove useful.

https://twitter.com/ABC

It could be that it would be so obvious to us (Joe Public) that it could embarrass Malaysia and highlight their lax security or worse point out that their ""security"" staff were /are in on the whole episode. Seems you might be able to have friends in high places to help you through security etc.:truce:

JMO/guess/or S.W.Arsed guess

So what might the suspicious thing be that is so obvious to us yet wasn't noticed by any civilians in the airport who might be about to get on a plane with this guy?

Sometimes a mistake really is just a mistake.

Could he have had shorts on?

And on his leg(s).....

He had a distinctive tattoo?

Distinctive scar?

Just thinking...

you could be right but I believe tats are out for some cultures (his)...I would be surprised if that was the case. Am thinking more like a shopping bag with logo that he might be carrying or something ''identifiable'' that might have all of us going OMG how did that happen

Why does his name keep getting confused? I've only been called as an expert witness, umm...never.. but I know that this dude is totally different from the guy on the plane...

I don't know, I keep asking for a link and then people disappear and don't give me one.
I've google till I cried and I cannot find that there was ANOTHER professor with flying experience on the plane.

I cannot even find anything that states that the person with the same name is also a professor.
I also cannot find anything that says ANY of the passengers (aside from the flight engineer) have flying experience.

I realize that we are just floating theories here... but this is one of the few things we DO know.
This professor with flying experience was NOT on MH370. We KNOW that.

So, continuously accusing him of hijacking the plane and killing the pilot is just not okay.
If there is a totally different professor with flying experience that WAS on the plane... please someone link me! :pullhair:

So what might the suspicious thing be that is so obvious to us yet wasn't noticed by any civilians in the airport who might be about to get on a plane with this guy?

Sometimes a mistake really is just a mistake.

collapsible umbrella?? then we'd all be talking about that ((kind of thing)) I really am confused too, but I can't think of any other reason they would want us not to see his complete physical profile - it if was a mistake then why haven't they corrected the information? I agree with you to err is human
perhaps it was a duty free bag.....

It just seems obvious to me that they didn't want to show the one guy's legs and feet. For whatever reason. They cut off that part, and put the other guy's legs there.

I don't think it was just a mistake.

They have been verrrryyy careful what information they release and what they say in their press conferences.

In fact they are constantly saying, we don't want to release information until it's been verified and we can confirm it.

No, this was no mistake.

Maybe the FBI people, who FOX news reported were working with the Malaysians from Day 1, told them to release the pics to pacify the media, but don't show them the legs.

JMO.

I know it sounds strange, but everything, all of this is!

They could have cut the legs off both guys and nobody would have questioned it. Putting the same legs on both guys is too obvious a cover up for whatever it is that people think is being covered up. Did the guy have a gun strapped to his leg? TNT hanging from his belt? Seriously, what do people think he was carrying around that needed to be hidden?

ABC News ‏@ABC
Flight MH370 investigators have asked for any information from cell phone companies; information received has yet to prove useful.

https://twitter.com/ABC

I think it was on CNN or could be FOX but you can buy a doo-dad for $200 out of China that will block all cell phones in your area from working. The expert said they use them in prisons. So that could be the reason no one's cell phone worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea