Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, considering that it's still possible there is faulty electronics on a 777, it does not surprise their photocopiers do either. :facepalm:

Except it was stapled before it was ran though the photocopier. However maybe their photocopier has a staple option.

He was suposedly a ladys man. why wouldn't he allow a woman in the cockpit?

No, I am saying the pilot (Captain) would not of let co-pilot (FO) bring a chick in.

But Steely cleared it up for me. :seeya:

Someone could of been let into the cockpit, once the pilot got up and went to the restroom?

Has anyone done the math on whether there was enough fuel for the plane to fly to the arc of the flight corridor (northern) if they flew to the west of India?

I'm just not seeing them flying through Indian airspace and not getting picked up while that's also the border of China. China and India both? Just not seeing it.

I do think the US has serious surveillance covering Pakistan, but I'll hypothesize that we wouldn't want to tell what we saw for whatever reason (but then India wouldn't tell, either, no?). It's so confusing! Basically, if it went up North, folks know it, eh? And they just aren't telling?

I'm still curious if it could get to the coast of Pakistan Just the coast, even. That might end up making some sense, imho. Or a good book to write, one! :D

Habit of what? Not letting a girl into the cockpit? I don't get what you're saying, sorry.

I think that if Captian Shah had a habit of letting random people into the cockpit, we would know that.
I think if Captain Shah allowed anyone remotely attractive into his cockpit we would have heard by now.

I have seen no indication that Captain Shah was irresponsible with rules and regulations.
I have seen no indication that Captain Shah would have allowed anyone into the cockpit that shouldn't be there.

Yes, we know the co-pilot did in 2011, but have no indication he has done so since then. :twocents:

Oh I totally, totally agree.

The fact of this silence coming from these countries regarding this matter, is what makes me kind of believe that General talking on Fox. I also believe the US knows more than it's saying. I believe Israel knows more. I believe China knows more. I believe Russia knows more. I believe Pakistan knows more. I believe India knows more. Did I leave anyone out?

They all know something or another.

Why aren't they saying?

This is just so sad and creepy.

BBM ~ Canada. :seeya:

Has anyone done the math on whether there was enough fuel for the plane to fly to the arc of the flight corridor (northern) if they flew to the west of India?

I'm just not seeing them flying through Indian airspace and not getting picked up while that's also the border of China. China and India both? Just not seeing it.

I do think the US has serious surveillance covering Pakistan, but I'll hypothesize that we wouldn't want to tell what we saw for whatever reason (but then India wouldn't tell, either, no?). It's so confusing! Basically, if it went up North, folks know it, eh? And they just aren't telling?

I'm still curious if it could get to the coast of Pakistan Just the coast, even. That might end up making some sense, imho. Or a good book to write, one! :D

I want to turn the red line arch into a clock starting with 8:11 on the line and counting both forward and back on each side. I however would have to figure in the speed they were traveling .. I dont have photo shop / paint skills needed for it.

Oh it was Lignet report, what the General was saying....Lignet...
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1003153/pg1
There are an estimated 139 airfields in Pakistan.[1] The largest airport in Pakistan is Jinnah International Airport, Karachi, which can handle 42 aircraft at a time and has 16 passenger gates. It handles 6 million passengers annually and has a capacity of handling 12 million passengers annually. In addition, the international airports at Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta are also major civil airports handling the majority of domestic and international civil aviation traffic in Pakistan

17 air bases,

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airports_in_Pakistan"]List of airports in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

They were wearing the same bottom half. :facepalm:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ia-airlines-and-the-case-of-the-missing-legs/

Malaysia Airlines and the case of the missing legs

Or maybe it's the case of the extra legs?

The photos circulated Tuesday of the two Iranians who got on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight showed two men with different bags, different T-shirts and the same pair of legs.

Their explanation is:

"The New Straits Times reports that Malaysian police said there was no purposeful doctoring of the photographs -- the photo of one man was simply placed on top of the photo of the other when they were photocopied."

Fine. Doctored photographs. It was an error. Show us the originals taken from the video camera where they have their own legs. The same video camera the pilot looked directly into at boarding. But it was the copilot who declared their last words: "Alright. Good night." Who preprogrammed the plane? Was the incline to 42,000 ft a suicide mission? If so, where are pieces of evidence?

Would debris resurface quickly? Would every ounce visible to us on water of the plane's contents sink if it hit the ocean like John Jr.'s Piper did when he died at sea with his lovely wife and her sister; or, imagine rising at a higher rate of speed to 42,000 ft above sea level in a huge 777 before banking a huge U-turn and diving down to low alts? What was the purpose?

OMO

I know it is periodic but not sure how often it happens: there is a fighter-jet training exercise tonight here in DC - to practice interception. Can't help but wonder if it's related to the hijacking - not necessarily the threat of flight 370 but something else like it.

(gotta stay up to watch it now)

Oh wow I have no doubt it's related. Thanks for sharing.

I doubt a 777 on fire could stay in the air 5 hours without burning up!! We have to remember for an hour and half it was over land. I think it would have crashed over land if it was blazing --tons of fuel --- huge explosion over land been seen by many !

BBM ~ Canada. :seeya:

Canada doesn't have anything to add to this conversation. I checked, and while there are a couple of landing strips that, ideally, 370 could have reached and in which it could have escaped some radar, the strips are very, very short, gravel, unlit at night, and, basically, impossible. (Oh, and then the (let's assume) terrorists would be quickly overtaken by the crack-shot Inuit hunters who live there.)

Their explanation is:

"The New Straits Times reports that Malaysian police said there was no purposeful doctoring of the photographs -- the photo of one man was simply placed on top of the photo of the other when they were photocopied."

Fine. Doctored photographs. It was an error. Show us the originals taken from the video camera where they have their own legs. The same video camera the pilot looked directly into at boarding. But it was the copilot who declared their last words: "Alright. Good night." Who preprogrammed the plane? Was the incline to 42,000 ft a suicide mission? If so, where are pieces of evidence?

Would debris resurface quickly? Would every ounce visible to us on water of the plane's contents sink if it hit the ocean like John Jr.'s Piper did when he died at sea with his lovely wife and her sister; or, imagine rising at a higher rate of speed to 42,000 ft above sea level in a huge 777 before banking a huge U-turn and diving down to low alts? What was the purpose?

OMO

BBM~ *gulp* Kill all aboard.

TIMES NOW ‏@timesnow 47m

As search for missing Malaysian flight #MH370 continues US rules out possibility of the plane landing at Indian Ocean base in Diego Garcia

Bumping this because I would really like the link.

Can we please get a link that says the professor was on the plane?
Several links have been provided saying he was not, but I have yet to see one saying he was.

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/uighur-professor-i-was-not-the-one-on-mh370

Reverse it ----my professor and the passport kids ..............the passport kids told passengers they had bombs the professor went into the Reverse it my professor and passport kids ................passport kids told everyone they had bomb and professor went into the electronics bay and killed it.

this is why the 12 minutes ACAR happened first
Sadly the pilot was in on it. He lets professor in cockput they bash the co pilot over the head which is why he sounded muggled he was dying

they told him not to say anything that is why he just mumbled the final two words not to give up they were in trouble,

the mad professor who had been taking flying lessons and is a genius takes over co pilot seat and the two of them flew it landed it and are preparing for ACT 2 this is just what i think really happened

No, I am saying the pilot (Captain) would not of let co-pilot (FO) bring a chick in.

But Steely cleared it up for me. :seeya:

Someone could of been let into the cockpit, once the pilot got up and went to the restroom?

bbm

I believe that this hijacking was calculated and planned down to the second. For that reason, I'm not sure this would work - because they would have no idea of knowing when the captain was going to get up to use the restroom. Either both pilots were in on it, or one was taken out and then the other let someone else into the cockpit (if they weren't there already). JMO

ETA - By the way, folks talk about how the Captain wouldn't do this, he's a nice man, etc. Well, if it is something he believes in and if he never had any intentions of harming anyone, then I could see him doing this. Yes, he would probably go to prison if he lived through the hijacking (unless that was a condition of the hostage release). But I could see someone of strong conviction doing something for a greater good, especially if there was no intent for passenger harm. (Not saying he's involved, but stating how I could see that it is possible.)

2 words: Auto Pilot.

Auto pilot would be disabled by the fire if it was bad enough to incapacitate the pilots and disable all communication.
Swissair 111 is a great example of this. No way the plane flew on auto pilot for hours while on fire. :twocents:

I'm convinced that there is a reason the pictures were doctored, but I can't come up with anything that makes sense. I don't believe it was an accident. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59