Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not a fair comparison. Canada and Israel have entirely different security concerns. So there is absolutely no reason to think they have the same information. Israel has far superior intelligence regarding threats in Asia.

True, we are peace-keepers and only would only know on a need to know basis.

My gut still tells me co-pilot (FO), and it's not really because of blonde surfer chick pics.

I think it may his age, IDK. I also think he is super smart. I just don't know, ugh.......................

Haha! He is definitely a smart cookie. The fact that someone set the flight pattern before they left is blowing my mind...

No, not a fair comparison. Canada and Israel have entirely different security concerns. So there is absolutely no reason to think they have the same information. Israel has far superior intelligence regarding threats in Asia.

with all due respect Canada has had to contend with boatloads of ''asylum seekers ((as does OZ))" washing up on shore with leaky boats from both China and S.E. Asia including the Indian continent in the past several years.
Canada is very vigilant about Asian politics. You are correct in highlighting different concerns regarding security, both countries are very '''aware'' .

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2010/08/16/tamil_asylumseekers_spark_canadian_vitriol_anger.html

I'm convinced that there is a reason the pictures were doctored, but I can't come up with anything that makes sense. I don't believe it was an accident. JMO

Me too!! It does lend some credence to the shoe-bomb theory. I believe it was doctored, too.

This is getting weirder and weirder by the second.

The more I think about this the less it makes sense.

It seems the Malaysian government is hiding something, but why?

If the plane landed somewhere to be used for nefarious reasons you'd think it would have happened by now. The longer they try to hide it the greater the chance it will be found. I don't see any advantage in waiting for things to cool down. They're not going to until the plane is found. JMO
The Malaysian Govt is being blackmailed or worse and they haven't let the rest of the global community in on their plight? They are trying to or did try to negotiate, but things aren't working out very well for them?

If the plane was stolen for adding a payload of explosives or worse to be used later, it would take time and maybe even years before it is used. The threat has become as real as a 777 going missing without a trace in 2014 and no one being able to figure it out. No one would have believed this had it been written for a movie plot. The seemingly impossible becomes possible daily in this case and it could actually BE the worst case scenario of our collective reasoning.

YAEIg
My guess would be that they could not find any other 777 sim that is free these guys have been sitting in that SIM since last week!!

IMO they should have found a far more dynamic SIM trainer he is pretty flat doesnt really explain a lot does a lot of pointing basically!!

Dont know if it is class D BUT It costs $50 million!

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/conte...t-FlightSafety-s-Boeing-777-Level-D-Simulator

I am sure he is baffled by the whole perplexing situation as we are.

He has 777 flight training, but I am sure he has no training being broadcast by CNN for the world to see.

I certainly would be very uncomfortable to have some reporter sit by me and to try to explain what is going on in layman's terms.

I wonder if it showed a suspicious-looking bag, or even something else that shouldn't have been allowed on the plane? That's all I can think of: it's not his pants they are hiding, but something he had with him.

And he walked all around the airport and boarded the plane with this suspicious looking thing in plain view and not one person questioned it?

Ty for this, I remembered reading it but couldn't remember where to find it.

2 people similar almost same name, one gets on plane, one doesn't.
That's how I understood it.

I believe they shared a name but that is it.
There is no evidence I have seen that the passenger on the plane is a professor or has flying experience.

This professor may be a horrible person, but he clearly isn't guilty of hijacking this plane and killing the pilot.
I just think it's unfair that he keeps getting accused when we actually KNOW he was not on the plane. :twocents:

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...was-not-the-one-on-mh370#sthash.4Nm7nWuM.dpuf

A Chinese Uighur mistakenly identified by a local daily as a passenger aboard missing flight MH370 has come out to deny he is the individual the newspaper said was being examined by police.

Sharing the same name as the Uighur passenger on the still-missing flight, the scholar said his name has been confused by the media with that of the other man.

Me too!! It does lend some credence to the shoe-bomb theory. I believe it was doctored, too.

This is getting weirder and weirder by the second.

A 6 year old with photo shop could have done a more realistic job doctoring the photo - why would they doctor it to look fake?

What would be more strange IMO, would be if Malaysia didn't screw up the photocopy. They've screwed everything else up, why should we expect this one thing to be right?

The question is: How was this plane able to fly under radar?

* The arc in the image shows where, assuming the plane held 6 hrs of fuel for the trip to Beijing + the standard additional hour, or 7 hrs total but used an hour before the 42,000 ft high elevation, therefore 6 hrs of fuel are remaining that could carry the 777 from the site of last contact indicated by the tiny white airplane.

<RSBM>

graphic_MH370_runways_16032014_english_540_403_100.jpg

The 3 dots in the western Indian Ocean are Male, Abbu Atoll, and Diego Garcia.

Has anyone done the math on whether there was enough fuel for the plane to fly to the arc of the flight corridor (northern) if they flew to the west of India?

I'm just not seeing them flying through Indian airspace and not getting picked up while that's also the border of China. China and India both? Just not seeing it.

I do think the US has serious surveillance covering Pakistan, but I'll hypothesize that we wouldn't want to tell what we saw for whatever reason (but then India wouldn't tell, either, no?). It's so confusing! Basically, if it went up North, folks know it, eh? And they just aren't telling?

I'm still curious if it could get to the coast of Pakistan Just the coast, even. That might end up making some sense, imho. Or a good book to write, one! :D

How could the 777 fly undetected into airspace dotted with radar at landing strips along the route to Pakistan without refueling? IDK.

A much better map, esp. for spotting Pakistani borders, can be found here:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26503141?ocid=socialflow_twitter

One reason the disappearance of the Malaysia Airlines jet is so mysterious is that its transponders stopped communicating when it was east of the Malaysian peninsula. Transponders send signals that identify the plane.

Possible causes:
1. Mechanical failure. Would blow apart. Where is debris?
2. Pilot suicide.
3. Terrorism. Where is the plane? No foul play indicated.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...9d2-11e3-8599-ce7295b6851c_story.html?hpid=z3

OMO

The more I think about this the less it makes sense.

It seems the Malaysian government is hiding something, but why?

If the plane landed somewhere to be used for nefarious reasons you'd think it would have happened by now. The longer they try to hide it the greater the chance it will be found. I don't see any advantage in waiting for things to cool down. They're not going to until the plane is found. JMO

Yes, exactly.

Also, they surely knew they would have the whole world looking for this plane, and that it would EVENTUALLY lead to them and that intelligence agencies would figure it out one way or another.

So what is the point?

I keep going back to....this was a test run for something. Possibly another hijacking.

The high-level people who have details and background of the mission have probably all spread out. So it doesn't matter to them if people find the plane. All the passengers are probably dead, and the plane is just sitting in some remote place waiting to be found.

What they really wanted was the information on how to carry out the plan and to see if the plan would really work.

Scary scary.

http://embassies.gov.il/toronto/Relations/Pages/Canada- Israel Relations.aspx

&#8203;&#8203;"Israel and Canada have long stood side-by-side as partners on the world stage. Economic, cultural, political, and security ties reflect our mutual interests in peace and prosperity. Our friendship is rooted in the shared values of democracy, human rights, and the rule of law. As our bilateral relations expand to new areas including science and innovation, what remains constant are the close people-to-people ties that exist on all levels and in all sectors."

The Malaysian Govt is being blackmailed or worse and they haven't let the rest of the global community in on their plight? They are trying to or did try to negotiate, but things aren't working out very well for them?

If the plane was stolen for adding a payload of explosives or worse to be used later, it would take time and maybe even years before it is used. The threat has become as real as a 777 going missing without a trace in 2014 and no one being able to figure it out. No one would have believed this had it been written for a movie plot. The seemingly impossible becomes possible daily in this case and it could actually BE the worst case scenario of our collective reasoning.

There was a quickly extinquished rumor that the Malaysian PM was resigning. A little nagging voice in my mind keeps asking if the passengers are being used as leverage to make that happen. Of course the PM wouldn't share that information, nor would he resign. I think he'd call the bluff and leave the hijackers with a plane load full of people that they have no idea what to do with.

http://embassies.gov.il/toronto/Relations/Pages/Canada- Israel Relations.aspx

&#8203;&#8203;"Israel and Canada have long stood side-by-side as partners on the world stage. Economic, cultural, political, and security ties reflect our mutual interests in peace and prosperity. Our friendship is rooted in the shared values of democracy, human rights, and the rule of law. As our bilateral relations expand to new areas including science and innovation, what remains constant are the close people-to-people ties that exist on all levels and in all sectors."

Goodness, nothing in that diplomatic crapola could suggest that we have the same security concerns. There is probably a similar diplomatic statement regarding Canada's relationship with Iran, Botswana, North Korea, or Mozambique.

I believe they shared a name but that is it.
There is no evidence I have seen that the passenger on the plane is a professor or has flying experience.

This professor may be a horrible person, but he clearly isn't guilty of hijacking this plane and killing the pilot.
I just think it's unfair that he keeps getting accused when we actually KNOW he was not on the plane. :twocents:

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...was-not-the-one-on-mh370#sthash.4Nm7nWuM.dpuf

A Chinese Uighur mistakenly identified by a local daily as a passenger aboard missing flight MH370 has come out to deny he is the individual the newspaper said was being examined by police.

Sharing the same name as the Uighur passenger on the still-missing flight, the scholar said his name has been confused by the media with that of the other man.

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member