SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if there is a link somewhere, but I had read here and Delta Dawn did say that they had received free tickets for the family from the GTKW foundation so that they could go to the parks with SM.

I am not sure that there was indication TM/family wasn't going with them, only that they possibly would not be in the parks to watch him. It was my understanding they were taking the camper to go. IMHO

Kelly

I remember the same thing, but I am pretty sure I searched every one of DD posts and it is not there.

Got to thinking about something. Most of us think this was well planned for some time.

I am wondering though if it was a little more spontaneous and maybe just that TM wanted to beat her up and then it got way out of hand and she killed her with SM luring her. Here is why I am wondering about this.

They could not have known that Heather would even agree to meet them that night. They only got confirmation she would even meet SM during the phone call she made before leaving.

So wouldnt that mean that the SMs would have to scramble and put their plan into action. They were probably panicking themselves with what to do and how to do it.

It makes me think that it was more like something really pizzed off TM that night and she wanted to beat her up. Like ordering SM to get that girl and I am going to teach her a lesson sort of thing.

I think it may have been more spontaneous than what I first thought.

Really good point. Could be a raging TM and Heather fell and hurt herself/hit her head...something.

So the only planning was getting Heather to PTL, not so much the murder itself? Interesting thought!

Kelly

I remember the same thing, but I am pretty sure I searched every one of DD posts and it is not there.

I did say that. :) I'll hunt for it.

ETA. ..hmm. ..lots of my posts aren't showing up. I can't see anything before March 8 in my replies. I don't know this board enough to know how to find them. Maybe removed before I was verified? I don't know. :confused:

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Did we ever hear when the photo of TM with the gun hugging SM was taken?

Pretty damning if that was sent to Heather.

and SM smiling big time as usual.

Do we know the IQ's of these 2??? as in dumber & dumbest?

Delta Dawn, didn't we talk about whether or not TM was going to go to the marathon and at one point, she was not going to go?? Or is my brain fried?

ETA--it was something about her scamming tickets out of the charity.

We did and I can't see any of those replies. They've disappeared.

I did say that. :) I'll hunt for it.

ETA. ..hmm. ..lots of my posts aren't showing up. I can't see anything before March 8 in my replies. I don't know this board enough to know how to find them. Maybe removed before I was verified? I don't know. :confused:

Were your posts in parking lot? Salem said that is inaccessible right now so posts don't show. Hope that helps :)

ETA first parking lot .. Lol if that makes sense? It was closed and another opened ...

FYI, I checked the Horry County Court website to get transcripts of the bond hearing, and it is $1.50 per page:(

let me know, I just saw OTH episodes on vudu.... we just got roku and have a month free of all these stations. lord knows I'll have time to watch after tomorrow!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

We just got a roku as well and I was just about to start watching OTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really good point. Could be a raging TM and Heather fell and hurt herself/hit her head...something.

So the only planning was getting Heather to PTL, not so much the murder itself? Interesting thought!

Kelly

Right. Something like that. Because I keep coming back to that they had no idea Heather would even agree to come to PTL till that last call before she headed over there.

IMO, it all points to TM being really pissed off that night as others have said before. Something really set her off. I think I may know why. Stay with me on this for a minute.

I am kind of wondering if there was some truth the breakup with SM/TM earlier in the evening when SM made the very first calls to Heathers phone while she was on the date and she did not answer. (i think i remember that is what happened).

its hard to remember everything but didnt we find out that heather had received a call(s) from SM during her date and she did not answer it. I bet she had all kinds of messages and calls during her date that she did not pick up from SM only. He may have been kicked out and did want to talk to her.

I do know for sure the date said something about Heather not using her phone during the date. We even saw her phone in her lap during the driving lesson. I bet the phone was on vibrate and she could see all the incoming calls and realized SM was really trying to get ahold of her.

So, if what I am thinking is close to true, then I am thinking that SM/TM probably had a really nasty fight that night. And I am sure many times before that TM probably had told Heather to never call or contact SM ever again.

And so after the fight when SM was kicked out of house, TM would have suspected that SM may try to contact his old flame and so as soon as TM found out Heather called their own house, she flipped out and was ready to beat her up. Because she was already pissed off at SM from earlier.
So, this could have been the trigger that really teed her off.

At some point TM + SM must have been trying to make up from their earlier fight and TMs rage then turned to Heather only and of course SM was just being his usually weak minded self and agreeing to whatever TM had as a plan.

Got to thinking about something. Most of us think this was well planned for some time.

I am wondering though if it was a little more spontaneous and maybe just that TM wanted to beat her up and then it got way out of hand and she killed her with SM luring her. Here is why I am wondering about this.

They could not have known that Heather would even agree to meet them that night. They only got confirmation she would even meet SM during the phone call she made before leaving.

So wouldnt that mean that the SMs would have to scramble and put their plan into action. They were probably panicking themselves with what to do and how to do it.

It makes me think that it was more like something really pizzed off TM that night and she wanted to beat her up. Like ordering SM to get that girl and I am going to teach her a lesson sort of thing.

I think it may have been more spontaneous than what I first thought.

Perhaps but the time spent at PTL was so so so short. How could she have fallen and hit her head and they just threw her in the truck? It seems like if this were the case that you are suggesting than I think they would have needed to spend more than a few minutes there. I think there intention was to grab her and go. I am not sure what happened beyond that though. All of the theories are getting confusing to me.

Were your posts in parking lot? Salem said that is inaccessible right now so posts don't show. Hope that helps :)

ETA first parking lot .. Lol if that makes sense? It was closed and another opened ...

Thank you! Yes, I believe they were. I was over here worrying I said something wrong. :)

Perhaps but the time spent at PTL was so so so short. How could she have fallen and hit her head and they just threw her in the truck? It seems like if this were the case that you are suggesting than I think they would have needed to spend more than a few minutes there. I think there intention was to grab her and go. I am not sure what happened beyond that though. All of the theories are getting confusing to me.

Yes the time frame at PTL does make for whatever happened there hard to figure out.

That LE is so sure that murder actually happened there makes it even more interesting.

I do wonder though, if HE fell and hurt herself and the M's did not get immediate medical attention, if any of the speculation is true that she was thrown in the truck after whatever happened and she was in need of medical attention, would that constitute it 'murder' happening at PTL since that is where the injury occurred?

Just thinking out loud IMHO

Kelly

I also wondering if LE had video evidence of the truck returning to PTL later that morning, 6 am ping time frame (was that ever confirmed) would they have brought that forth during the bond hearing? Or would that be a more damning piece of evidence they would want to hold over to next court date.

Okay everybody - this is a rule change, so please read the post.

The minors can be discussed in conjunction with any MSM/LE or Court reports. There is to be NO speculation about them. NO using of names, ages or other identifying information.

The sister, AC, may be discussed ONLY in conjunction with the social media posts SHOWN in Court. No speculation, no insinuations, no names.

If you have a question or are unsure of what you would like to post, please PM a mod before posting.

Thanks,

Salem & Imamaze

Yeah, my main point was just identifying the trigger and reason TM was pissed off that night.

Once they got Heather to PTL, I am not sure exactly how that went down. I am still thinking its possible that only SM was in the truck and he met up with her and they calmly drove her to the house (if kids were made sure to be gone by then).

Or as others have said, TM was hiding in backseat and attacked her once she got in.

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

According to Elder, Tammy Moorer sent Elvis an explicit and threatening text message Nov. 1 telling her she had found out about the affair that had happened earlier in the year.

Elder said Elvis responded to Tammy Moorer saying, “I’m nobody you need to worry about anymore.”

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

“Hey sweetie ready to meet the Mrs.,” Tammy Moorer texted to Elvis, who only responded twice during that time period.

“I think you are a little obsessed with me. I’m nobody you need to worry about anymore,” Elvis said in a return text on Nov. 1. Five days later, Tammy Moorer texted her again: “by the way dad no longer owns a phone.” This time, Elvis responded only with a period.

That day, Nov. 5, Elder said, was the last time Elvis saw Sidney Moorer . She had no contact with him until Dec. 18.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

Interesting info in these links.

wm

Reading this made something jump out. November 1 was when TM first sent texts to HE. 5 days later when the 'dad has no phone' text was sent, the date would have been November 6, which is the day after HE tweeted '66 days'. IF TM was cyber stalking HE, she would have seen this and, like someone else said, assumed she was talking about going to Disney with SM. This could have enraged TM and her and SM got into an argument, and he may have threatened to leave her then. This could be when TM took control of SM phone and sent the text to HE. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been hoping that SM will finally break and talk.
I just can't get past him not talking, I mean him as a father he must have thought of what this is like for TE.

I agree. As much as jail is not a pleasant place he may feel safe to talk. After all he already has thrown her under the bus a little. So to speak. He could have left it at she checks my phone checks my facebook. But he painted a much bigger picture making her look how we see her. I don't think he would have said those things if not away from her. If he knows something I see him saying more and more.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Yes the time frame at PTL does make for whatever happened there hard to figure out.

That LE is so sure that murder actually happened there makes it even more interesting.

I do wonder though, if HE fell and hurt herself and the M's did not get immediate medical attention, if any of the speculation is true that she was thrown in the truck after whatever happened and she was in need of medical attention, would that constitute it 'murder' happening at PTL since that is where the injury occurred?

Just thinking out loud IMHO

Kelly

I also wondering if LE had video evidence of the truck returning to PTL later that morning, 6 am ping time frame (was that ever confirmed) would they have brought that forth during the bond hearing? Or would that be a more damning piece of evidence they would want to hold over to next court date.

Regarding the bolded part. I am beginning to wonder if LE was just being "generic" about her being killed right at the landing area.

During the court proceedings we have already seen how LE has changed their tune about the last cell phone communications (which scares me for the case). Perhaps we will find out that LE is no longer trying to claim she was actually killed right at the landing area.

I think we tend to take all the statments too literally because that is all we have to go on. So we pick them apart and analyze them to great detail. So maybe we will find out later they were mistaken when they actually claimed she was killed at the landing area. Maybe their case will keep that part more OPEN as to where she was killed.

I agree much more evidence is coming and they need to be very careful how everything is presented. If they dont know something, they need to be very honest about that.

Something interesting I have been thinking about. One time on CNN there was one of those FBI contributors that said live telephone conversations can be retrieved. The interviewer sort of did a double take (was in disbelief) and asked him again, you're saying live conversations, not just voice mail or text? He said yes, but didn't really delve into it. I was wondering if this is really so and since they have FBI people on the case, is it possible they know what was said in the live calls between Heather and the m's?

I know someone with some of the personality traits of TM. She's small and her husband is rather large, yet the control she has over him is a little frightening. Our 6 year olds became friends at preschool and I didn't know her level of craziness right away, but once it started becoming apparent I distanced myself and subtly introduced my daughter into other peer groups. While we were friendly she was an over-sharer and told me all the ways her husband had "wronged" her. Even the slightest offense brought out scathing remarks. And she could hold a grudge against him like no other. She had told me a story of how he sent his mom money without her knowledge...I thought she had just found out because she was SO angry. Turns out it was two years prior. My point in all this rambling is that even though it seems totally nutso to us (and thank God for that), there are people that let things fester and they obsess to the point that infringes on their normal life. I am not so sure there needed to be any contact after 11/5. It's possible TM just couldn't let go and decided as long as HE existed she could never return to her little Disneyland in her head. Where she was the fairest of all and SM was her Prince Charming. I also think that she sent that text from SM about "choosing someone f-ed up" as a protective measure. She wanted to imply that he was going to make it all better. The phrasing of it sounds like her and I think she was still hoping to sell the idea of an open marriage and HE not meaning anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500