Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice concrete answer like darkness will come where this in *advertiser censored* EST pls tia

I wonder if they think they'll be able to announce it is definitely it by then. I wish they had given a time zone. I wonder if it is WA or Eastern Time.

Fox Breaking News:

AUSTRALIA PRIME MINISTER SAYS SATELLITES HAVE LOCATED TWO OBJECTS IN SOUTHERN INDIAN OCEAN THAT LOOK LIKE AIRCRAFT PARTS

Our local news just said the first Australian Royal Air Force search plane will arrive in a few hours with more to come.

If this is debris from MH370, that's quite a ways from anywhere...
Would the plane have even had enough fuel to make it that far?

I don't think they would make a big deal unless they actually saw the debris first-hand?

Can we focus on the missing 239 people here and on the missing plane?
We don't have time for childishness right now, thanks. :twocents:

(This lands at random because the thread is moving so fast.)

I don't think he would announce this in parliament if it wasn't credible.

that is what i think too

QUOTE=panthera;10356445]It's now made FoxNews and CNN.

Praying Australia finds this plane!!

:praying:[/QUOTE]

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/world_news&id=9472340

" KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Australia's prime minister says objects possibly related to the missing Malaysia Airlines flight have been spotted on satellite imagery.

Prime Minister Tony Abbott told Parliament in Canberra on Thursday that a Royal Australian Airforce Orion has been diverted to the area to attempt to locate the objects. The Orion is expected to arrive in the area Thursday afternoon. Three additional aircraft are expected to follow for a more intensive search."

You know what my heart is racing.......................

Mine too it's awful no chance of me getting any sleep now. Thoughts and prayers to the passengers families they must be so upset. It was absolutely awful watching the passengers protest and being dragged away before the press conference absolutely grief stricken.

ok so you've seen it!!! I was just putting away groceries and they stopped the program and the PM on..........think this is it guys......the PM would not have breaking news like this if they didn't think it was something......

It's 11:32am in Perth right now, so plenty of light. Unless Google is lying to me. I don't want to get my hopes up, but something, anything solid would be very welcome right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname