Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pilot had a mistress, someone knows who she is, she should be easily found and questioned as to what the matter of the conversation was right? There would be ways to find out things about them etc. I'm sure he had a computer, IM's phone calls from her, meeting places etc on both sides that could be investigated. You don't have a girlfriend without a trace...Yes the paid phone is common place for married ones having affairs, so is she also married?

I believe woman has been ID'd. The thing I found interesting was using false ID to buy it.

The Mistress

Didn't the mistress story get started because someone claimed that the pilot may have received a two minute phone call from a cell phone registered in a the fake name of a female?

The first I read about it was in the Daily Mail, and knowing them, they had no first hand info and were quoting "sources".

Is there more information about this that's credible?

Nothing credible yet, that I have seen anyway.

Every day has seemed like April Fool's day since the day the plane disappeared. I imagine the talking head on CNN feels quite foolish, insisting the debris was from the wrecked plane. Here's the link in case anyone is interested.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/v.../pmt-geoffrey-thomas-on-plane-debris.cnn.html

Now, please stop smacking me with that fish.

I agree, going to watch the link. ETA: Oh my. Still happy no cable here. Thank you for the link.

You are a penguin, thought you like fish.

I believe woman has been ID'd. The thing I found interesting was using false ID to buy it.

I agree, that would seem a bit much for someone to do just to hide an affair if it is true.

Forgive me for saying this if it's not correct, but IMO Malaysia Air appeared to be very lax in security. Would it have been possible for a stowaway to get on board? The flight attendants are supposed to verify the number of passengers. Did they? The flight was not full.

The word "ended" caught my attention and probably everyone here's attention when it was said and the way it was said. If you say "crashed", "went down", ect it eliminates the thought of being shot down/taken down whether air space violation/security risk /or whatever with no radio contact or identification. "Ended" leaves that open.

The word "ended" caught my attention and probably everyone here's attention when it was said and the way it was said. If you say "crashed", "went down", ect it eliminates the thought of being shot down/taken down whether air space violation/security risk /or whatever with no radio contact or identification. "Ended" leaves that open.

Good point...maybe that is what he meant and was just being more technical with his wording.

From local tv outlet their on the phone with a witness acroos the street:

hospital getting victims

Thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240000"]Active shooter on Ft Hood military base - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I have actually been a little disappointed with the U.S. contributions to the search effort. Only a ship or two at any given time, and only a couple of aircraft.

I think it's been more than that along with other services we have provided (FBI analyses, etc.). I suspect the US has been involved as much as they can be involved. I'm actually a little peeved that so much money is being spent while this all has seemed so mishandled and there are starving children in the world.

BBM below:

"I understood; Najib carefully chose the word 'ended' instead of 'collapsed', 'crushed' or 'nobody survived' because if he used those words it would have been a big blow to the family members.

"The Chinese families are still hoping that their loved ones are alive," he said.

http://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/v7/ge/newsgeneral.php?id=1027348

Actually, it is not just to be respectful to family to come to the conclusion that their loved ones are gone and there may never be any remains found, it is also legal semantics.

1: Where did this mistress business come from? A story, which seems to have gone nowhere, about a woman making a phone call, and suddenly it’s a mistress?

This is part of why this whole thing is such a farce - people read a snippet about something and automatically take it as fact, regardless of the source, and don’t bother to keep up with any follow-up information. There seems to be about 6000 agencies and individuals who consider themselves qualified and credible enough to report on this situation, but the reality is that there are probably about 10 sources you can actually trust. :laughitup:

2: I think the US is heavily involved behind the scenes with a lot of investigative expertise.

3: I’m glad that pilots are permitted to continue flying while taking psych meds for certain conditions.

Not every person who takes psych meds is dangerous, or depressed. Not every person who’s depressed is dangerous.

Malaysia Airlines operates the Boeing 777-200 on long-haul flights with 35 seats of Business Class and 247 seats of Economy Class.

All A and K seats in Economy Class have limited underseat leg and storage room due to the presence of an entertainment equipment box.

i thought this was intersting . This key outlines bad seats!! Half good seats? ??

Seat map key
Good seat
Be Aware - See comments Near a bathroom!
Bad seat -- missing a window!
Mixed Review can get cold !
Standard seat
Blocked seat - misaligned seats?
Premium seat
Crew seat
Power port
Emergency exit
Galley
Lavatory
Closet
Bassinet

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Malaysia_Airlines/Malaysia_Airlines_Boeing_777-200.php

yesterdays search Media Release
2 April 2014

On April 2, 10 aircraft and nine ships searched an area of about 237,000 square kilometres, about 1500kms west north-west of Perth.

There were no sightings reported of any objects related to the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Up to ten planes and nine ships will assist in today's search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

The Australian Maritime Safety Authority has determined a search area of about 221,000 square kilometres,1504 kilometres North West of Perth.

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr002.aspx

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr003.aspx

It is really odd, because I have been watching the radar ship link for days and days and the only ship I ever see out there is XUE LONG. Maybe the rest dont show up on radar?

It is really odd, because I have been watching the radar ship link for days and days and the only ship I ever see out there is XUE LONG. Maybe the rest dont show up on radar?

IMO - any vessel that has a military origin is not likely to be able to be tracked by the public.

Every day has seemed like April Fool's day since the day the plane disappeared. I imagine the talking head on CNN feels quite foolish, insisting the debris was from the wrecked plane. Here's the link in case anyone is interested.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/v.../pmt-geoffrey-thomas-on-plane-debris.cnn.html

Now, please stop smacking me with that fish.

Ya can't really blame the guy. A lot of people, including many here, were sure it had to be the plane. And as far as getting hit with a fish it could have been worse;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCwLirQS2-o"]Monty Python- Fish Slapping Dance! - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member