GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
got out of rehab (st pete's ) November....December

We all saw her condition during the perp walk. No medical attention was sought. Amazed she didn't have a seizure.

11:04 AM

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

Court going into 15 minute break. #ScheneckerTrial

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 2m
#JulieSchenecker bought gun Saturday for the "Saturday massacre" but couldn't take gun home that day. Her plan had to wait.

Wow, I thought that was pretty standard, especially where two kids are killed.

Florida State Law does not mandate interrogations to be electronically recorded.

Most LE agencies choose to do so, but they aren't required by law - even murder cases.

This map shows what states do have the law - there are 20. Florida is not one of them.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/news/LawView3.php

Well that was heartbreaking seeing Parker and his mom in that embrace.... :tantrum:

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 1m
Parker Schenecker hugs his mom after that tough testimony

Bernina, yes on being able to recall but I don't believe insanity suffers from remorse and covering the kids with blankets, IMO, shows remorse.

A patient with MI can show incredible remorse, even for things they haven't done. She said she was sorry multiple times.
She also has problem with "dates". Monday, Saturday, November, December. This is common with chronic Bipolar.

thanks---I'm not familiar a little with mental illness--mom was always "quirky" and then got dementia and that was crazy time

zoey I grew up with some crazy relatives. Forget about getting an 'I'm sorry' from them after they scared the bejesus out of the household and had everyone hiding in the crawl spaces of the house (because of screamed threats of killing the Germans). I came to believe that in the grip of insanity neither of these three relatives thought they were wrong, what they did was wrong or did they feel any remorse.

Florida State Law does not mandate interrogations to be electronically recorded.

Most LE agencies choose to do so, but they aren't required by law - even murder cases.

This map shows what states do have the law - there are 20. Florida is not one of them.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/news/LawView3.php

Right, FL LE can be selective about whom they video-graph.

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 14m
“I didn’t want to do it to myself because my kids would have to live with the knowledge that their mom committed suicide” #ScheneckerTrial

Damn, I ate 1/3 of an apple pie with cool-whip listening to that.

zoey I grew up with some crazy relatives. Forget about getting an 'I'm sorry' from them after they scared the bejesus out of the household and had everyone hiding in the crawl spaces of the house (because of screamed threats of killing the Germans). I came to believe that in the grip of insanity neither of these three relatives thought they were wrong, what they did was wrong or did they feel any remorse.

after mom and dementia I really admire those that live with it longer---I had 3-4 years of it and those were awful--still haunted by them......

Right, FL LE can be selective about whom they video-graph.

I think it should be a law for sure in all states.
That is one that that should not be optional - there needs to be a consistent method mandated.
In one county, you have LE making a feature film following Zimmerman around telling his version of events..and three counties over, you have JS who clearly has some physical issues going on, only has audio recorded of her interrogation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xWitheringRosex