GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
JS committed the ultimate act of betrayal on her children, whatever her motivations were. Irrespective of anyone's views or opinions of PS, no parent should ever have to bury their children. JS destroyed so many lives the day she killed her children IMO. What an incredibly selfish and cruel act. Her children deserved such rich and happy lives and to grow up and reach their fullest potential. Abject cruelty IMO.

It's very heartbreaking to think about them. I think of Calyx, being a typical teenager, in a very 'untypical' situation. At the age where you are moody, only interested in your friends, and don't want anything to do with your parents. It's normal to be like this, and it's a horrible age (it was for me anyway). She seemed, outwardly at least, to be coping with her home circumstances well.

I can't imagine that it would ever have crossed her mind that her mother would do anything so heinous, like shooting her in the head.

And Beau....I can't bear to think about what he went through at that moment.

(Om Mani Padme Hum......Calyx & Beau)

I doubt we'll see a verdict this week. Anyone else?

I agree that jS looks better and more relaxed today. It shows in her facial features.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 15s
Judge reading verdict for the jury #JulieSchenecker

What would be considered a 'reasonable doubt' in this case? Is that 'unsure' group?

I agree that jS looks better and more relaxed today. It shows in her facial features.

not today but tomorrow is my guess. :twocents:

I was thinking before the weekend.

Many couples have joint AND separate CC accounts.
Try buying a weapon with a CC in someone else's name. Even if you're an authorized signer. Not going to happen.
It seems pretty clear that PS wasn't tracking any of her purchases on any card anyway.

he sure was on their joint cards that he had access to (PA said so) this card was in her name only.

fwiw, I also bank with my military officer (retired) spouse at the same bank. It is deployment friendly as well.

If they have ordered the pizzas and coca cola - think they could get a verdict by 11:59 pm tonight MOO

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 56s
Observation: two jurors looked over a cr clock to see what time it is. #verdictwatchcoming

I was thinking before the weekend.

I truly hope so, just so the Powers and Schenecker families can know and not have to wonder anymore. The dread and anticipation of the trials, the uncertainty of the verdict, all of it takes a toll. IMV

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 56s
Alternate jurors are #83 #88 #98 and #101 #JulieSchenecker

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 57s
#JulieSchenecker Judge identifying alternate jurors & releasing jurors to deliberate.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 19s
Here we go #VerdictWatch #JulieSchenecker

Looking at that pole, I'm thinking it's gonna be a long deliberation, well into next week, ending with a hung jury. JMO

Dang, you really think they will hang? I hadn't even thought about it but indeed it seems pretty plausible. and if they do, I think a retrial would have the same ending. This case is truly hard.

What??? How can he discharge the alternates? What if one of the jurors gets seriously ill or refuses to deliberate or engages in juror misconduct? Do they have a trial with less that 12 jurors????

Court Chatter TV ‏@CourtChatterTV 1m
Jury clock starts at 4:44pm EDT #ScheneckerTrial #JulieSchenecker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members