GBC Trial General Discussion Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trooper, methinks that Toni is now very much a different person than she was 2 years ago. She has had a long time to think of how she was duped and compromised by a deceitful, using, narcissistic, lying excuse for a human being. She surely must now realize what a plastic person he was with no substance and that it was all about him and him alone. She was just an instrument for his continual way of life, without any marital responsibilities. He likely also saw her as his continuing meal ticket.

Therefore, I think that Toni's priorities will be her sons and her mother, as well as being strong in trying to regain some moral fibre and dignity. In many ways she is also a victim of GBC and of his family. Bet his family do not bother with her now. I will be surprised if she turns out to be any way hostile as I believe that she has had sufficient time to 'wake up'. She will have 'seen' and noted signs from GBC in the days following Allison's disappearance and discovery of her body, that only someone intimately involved with a person will 'see'/note, even if it is only phone calls. MOO

you have much more faith in humanity than I do, KG... I honestly believe that Toni, so obsessed, so deeply out of whack with reality will be first on the list for a conjugal visit when Gerard gets life with no parole.

Your point I take, though.. it is usual for the Prosecutors office to handhold a witness right up to and through a trial, so I am pretty sure that Toni hasn't been allowed to immerse herself in hysterical loss and grief etc,... practising to be the Widow Baden-Clay instead of Mrs BC as she assumed it would inevitably be...in reality she is neither of these two , but merely another brick in the wall as I am sure the Prosecution isn't relying on just Toni as an example of Gerard's modus operandi in regard to extramarital ventures.

Not having seen the witness list, I'll stick my neck out and say that most likely there will be at least one other woman , possibly more who will be called upon to outline Gerard's dreams and plans in regard to his wife. Gerard being a blabber about this , as his technique , it seems most likely to me that will happen.

Some time back, didn't it come out that GBC was googling psychiatrists in response to the police officers asking which psychiatrist Allison had seen? This is what I seem to remember. Someone like Marlywings or Makara may have a confirming link.

I don't recall reading in any of the police statements or elsewhere for that matter that the police asked which pyschiatrist Allison had seen.

According to NBC Allison confided in EBC about not feeling well. EBC in turn referred her to a GP who in turn referred her to a pyschiatrist. IMO if this did indeed take place it would have been "about four or five years into their marriage" as stated by NBC and that would have been seven or eight years prior to 2012. Was Allison really seeing this pyschiatrist for all those years?

IMO GBC was trying to throw in the pyschiatrist angle at the instruction of his father. Just another way to plant the seed that Allison was unstable and had committed suicide. :stormingmad:

Just saying hi as I am new here. Thanks to all for the informative posts :)

just going back to Gerard's text messages on that morning.. looking at his messages , from Alison, and to Alison, about his hanky panky in the 'Snowy ' car.. which I cant find, but it ran along the lines of him texting Alison and saying ( defelecting) 'You shouldn't worry. You can ring me any time'... anyone who can point me to those, if the beady eyed Makara is around it would help..

but the text essence was completely different..

I reckon Gerard outsmarted himself with those 'where are you?? I've made the lunches ' stuff.. at that point, when he sent those, he was , obviously, confident that Toni wouldn't be telling the police about their phone call the previous evening. The one about where he is to tell Alison not to go to the conference..

I don't believe Gerard told her any such of a thing.. too gutless, and Alison didn't rearrange with Kate Rankin who she was meeting at the office to share a car with, and Gerard didn't know about this arrangement, he only finds out about it when Kate rings re where is Alison) ..so he is sending these messages AS IF she is a bit late back, after a goodnights sleep and a bit of footy watching..

When Toni does spill the beans about this conversation, her rage about it, his agreement that he will tell Alison. it's plain as day that those morning texts are contrived.

Either he did tell Alison and all hell broke loose... ( and those messages saying 'love G ' are absurd, ) but if he didn't tell Alison not to go, how come he didn't contact Toni to tell her that he lucked out, Toni would have to cope with it, and Alison would be there??

because he knew she wouldn't be at the conference, is why. Didn't have to say a thing to anyone..

I remember GBC telling the police about seeing the counsellor on the Monday. The police asked him who the counsellor was.
GBC telling the officer about rebuilding the trust and everything , obviously.
the officer replied Obviously :)

I dont remember anything about a pyschiatrist either

just going back to Gerard's text messages on that morning.. looking at his messages , from Alison, and to Alison, about his hanky panky in the 'Snowy ' car.. which I cant find, but it ran along the lines of him texting Alison and saying ( defelecting) 'You shouldn't worry. You can ring me any time'... anyone who can point me to those, if the beady eyed Makara is around it would help..

I reckon Gerard outsmarted himself with those 'where are you?? I've made the lunches ' stuff.. at that point, when he sent those, he was , obviously, confident that Toni wouldn't be telling the police about their phone call the previous evening. The one about where he is to tell Alison not to go to the conference..

I don't believe Gerard told her any such of a thing.. too gutless, and Alison didn't rearrange with Kate Rankin who she was meeting at the office to share a car with, and Gerard didn't know about this arrangement, he only finds out about it when Kate rings re where is Alison) ..so he is sending these messages AS IF she is a bit late back, after a goodnights sleep and a bit of footy watching..

When Toni does spill the beans about this conversation, her rage about it, his agreement that he will tell Alison. it's plain as day that those morning texts are contrived.

Either he did tell Alison and all hell broke loose... ( and those messages saying 'love G ' are absurd, ) but if he didn't tell Alison not to go, how come he didn't contact Toni to tell her that he lucked out, Toni would have to cope with it, and Alison would be there??

because he knew she wouldn't be at the conference, is why. Didn't have to say a thing to anyone..

I would love to see those texts too because the ones he sent to Allison were just so fake. It seems they were meant for the police to create an impression they were madly in love and he's the perfect husband. jmo

[/B]

I feel that was like the Zoloft packets on the dash and attending docs for the scratches. He was deflecting and creating the proof why Allison would jump off a bridge.
A call to mummy asking where was that psychiatrist Allison attended? Ah ha getting a gang together.

As for the Zoloft on Allison's dashboard? I can't believe Allison would have packets of her medication drifting around her dash or car for all the world to see.

Or for her little girls to accidentally consume!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Beady Eyes is on the case. :floorlaugh:

Phone and computer forensic report.

94. I observed a message received on 18/4/2012 at 11:59 AM from 61401149013 and the contents of this message were 'Having fun with your companion? Hope you're not putting any seats down in the back of Snowy???, I then observed a reply message sent on the 18/4/2012 at 12:19 pm and the contents of this message were "I'm sorry that you feel this way. You have nothing to be concerned about. Feel free to call of text me any time. Love, G'. I am able to produce the contents of this iPhone backup file extraction.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*

Bear in mind that the 18/4/2012 was the night Allison and GBC apparently went out for coffee.

:websleuther::pullhair: Eagerly anticipating justice served for lunch tomorrow:please:

The most damning evidence IMO will be from the two doctors Gerred consulted on the Saturday regarding those "shaving cuts" on his face. Fortunately these two GP's saw through his over friendly nature and thought his behaviour was highly unusual considering his wife was missing. He pushed and pushed them to get them to agree that they were indeed caused by a shaving mishap. Thank you to those two doctors for being so professional and documenting the injuries as you did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Allison Baden-Clay is a far better woman than me.
She was a proud lady.
Quiet and restrained.

Because I would've at least made a phone call to that other woman and given her a full mouthful and warned her never to step anywhere around my family ever again or.........

The only reason that would stop me is if I was frightened of my husband.

The best Allison could do was put restrictions on his calls and try to pull him back to the family folds. It appeared to be working but it only sent the lies underground.

Allison did stand her dig but was she scared of gerRed?

I know of men who tell their wife's never to come near their place of work. Could this be one of the reasons?

TGY, I think ABC would have been scared of him, but she was also scared of being alone. I would suggest that the girls were scared of him. Look at their body language at the funeral. Especially middle daughter with arms continually crossed, even when he bent down to talk to her. MOO

Some time back, didn't it come out that GBC was googling psychiatrists in response to the police officers asking which psychiatrist Allison had seen? This is what I seem to remember. Someone like Marlywings or Makara may have a confirming link.

I don't recall any mention of police asking GBC about a psychiatrist. The only mention there has been was that he'd searched for psychiatrists.

June 27, 2012

7.14am: It is alleged Mr Baden-Clay accessed the Queensland Police Service home page.

7.15am: Mr Baden-Clay called triple-0.

8.30am: Uniformed police arrive at the home in response to the triple-0 call

9.34am: Police allege Mr Baden-Clay searched 'psychiatrists Brisbane West' on his phone.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz34gwgoUx4

--------------------------------------------------

Police did want him to see a psychiatrist after the bingle with the bollard at Indooroopilly.

June 30, 2012

Baden-Clay said police applied to have him assessed by a psychiatrist for risk of self-harm after his car crashed in to pylons at Indooroopilly but he was released from hospital

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-allisons-murder/story-e6freoof-1226412721085

He saw two doctors? Why?

Read the Bail Hearing docs as it's all there. He was doctor hopping on the Saturday trying to get one to agree to the facial injuries being caused from shaving. Not sure how to put the link up to the docs if someone could do so. Thanks.

Beady Eyes is on the case. :floorlaugh:

Phone and computer forensic report.

94. I observed a message received on 18/4/2012 at 11:59 AM from 61401149013 and the contents of this message were 'Having fun with your companion? Hope you're not putting any seats down in the back of Snowy???, I then observed a reply message sent on the 18/4/2012 at 12:19 pm and the contents of this message were "I'm sorry that you feel this way. You have nothing to be concerned about. Feel free to call of text me any time. Love, G'. I am able to produce the contents of this iPhone backup file extraction.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*

Bear in mind that the 18/4/2012 was the night Allison and GBC apparently went out for coffee.

You can see in that report that G makes multiple overtures to his brother Adam to call him for a 1 on 1 at Nigelaine's about 'something serious' on the evening of the 20th.
:eek:

An aside: you can set your phone up to type phrases out in full from a designated shortcut, so you could effectively have 'lg' automatically expand to 'love, G' or 'rg' to 'regards, Gerard' adfrigginginfinitum

Read the Bail Hearing docs as it's all there. He was doctor hopping on the Saturday trying to get one to agree to the facial injuries being caused from shaving. Not sure how to put the link up to the docs if someone could do so. Thanks.

This is the one??

QPS Court Brief

On the morning of Saturday, 21 April 2012, the defendant attended a doctor at a Kenmore Medical Practice. At this time the defendant told the treating medical practitioner that he had been requested by police to attend the doctor and to have his injuries documented. He further requested a copy of his notes, stating that he would give them to police. Police did not request the defendant to do this and were unaware at that stage that the defendant had seen a medical practitioner. Later that day, the defendant attended a second medical practice in Taringa and again had his injuries documented. Medical opinion is that the marks to the defendant's face are unusual and unlikely to have been caused by shaving.

Respectfully snipped ~

It appears GBC was taken outside? It seems she spoke to GBC shortly after he went outside. Was the other officer's statement available, this would mention if he was taken to the station?

NBC stated he did pick the girls up but was unsure whether he walked or drove OW's car.
Did he go together with OW perhaps?

OTOH, regarding the phone records, maybe GBC was taken to police station and used phone calling lawyers then was returned home.

I wonder why GBC searched for psychiatrists? Was this to do with himself or Allison? :confused:

I think the claim was he was searching for the psych Allison was seeing. Just another play on the caring persona he was trying to portray. Maybe he thought Allison had walked to Brisbane to see her psych :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT1510