The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s
Defence says Gerard contacted Ms McHugh in late 2011 because he'd heard she was having job trouble. "I was happy in my job," she says.
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 21s
Defence: Not being critical of you, but you were in love with him? Ms McHugh nods. Defence: And you tried to resume the relationship.

Here comes the blame her not him game

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Mr Byrne: that was the context he called you, knew you were going through different jobs #badenclay

:floorlaugh: round and round.....

god help us.. truly.. that was the silliest stupidest testimony I think I have ever heard..

I long to hear from those there what she LOOKS like now... and did she do all this with a straight face? is that possible??

Been wondering the same thing

Shame we can't see GBC's expression during her testimony

Hope the BCs are having to sit through this. The legacy and all that. And all those Baden Powells who're biting their nails to the quick worldwide. Not their fault, but time to let that name die its natural death

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 51s
Ms McHugh says it was her choice to not stay with the job she took after leaving Century 21. #badenclay

she cant even admit that Alison had her fired.. !!

this is a woman detached from all reality.. her poor children.. what state are they in?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s
Ms McHugh says she spoke with Gerard at that time about working overseas. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 44s
Ms McHugh says she spoke with Gerard at that time about working overseas. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou
‏@KateKyriacou
Defence says Gerard encouraged her to move overseas. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 37s
Mr Byrne suggesting Gerard encouraged Ms McHugh to take jobs overseas #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

outta sight, outta mind :) jmo

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s
Ms McHugh: I didn't want to be sitting at home waiting. Defence: It was apparent that Gerard didn't want you sitting at home waiting either.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Court adjourned, Ms McHugh to return tomorrow #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m
Gerard #badenclay 's murder trial has adjourned for the day. Toni McHugh will continue in the witness box tomorrow, from 10am.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 20s
Court is adjourned. #badenclay

Look lady, you have a ridiculous degrading affair with someone like Geraaaaaaard people are going to look at you like a dim wit, may as well get out of the game at that point, your name is mud .. why didn't she go back to teaching?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 2m
Mr Byrne suggesting Gerard encouraged Ms McHugh to take jobs overseas #badenclay

How embarrassing ..

I may be a bit cynical... . but even for Gerard, surely Toni is a way way below par in the IQ stakes??? .

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 37s

outta sight, outta mind :) jmo

Probably would have been handy though if he'd managed to get bail...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500