The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emmy Kubainski ‏@emmykubainski 43s
Toni McHugh admits when it came to a choice he (Gerard) chose Allison. @7NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 48s
Defence says when the affair was exposed, Gerard chose Allison. Ms McHugh agrees he did. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 51s
Toni McHugh is now being cross-examined by barrister Michael Byrne QC, for Gerard #badenclay , about the end of the r'ship in late 2011.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 58s
Mr Byrne: when it came to a choice in 2011, he chose Allison. #badenclay

it had all the bodice ripping elements, mrs G.. plus a bit of that detective series where the detective is Amish and they all walk round in circles, calling on the lord and following the devils footsteps, and watching closely what each other wears in case it is forbidden..

HAHA!!!! It really is so ridiculously pathetic! I want to hear the bit where the police told her she wasn't the only one :)

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 21s
Defence: Not being critical of you, but you were in love with him? Ms McHugh nods. Defence: And you tried to resume the relationship.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 42s
Mr Byrne: he told you the relationship had to end, you were in love with him and tried to continue it #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Defence: He told you the relationship had to end. Ms McHugh: Yes. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 23s
Ms McHugh tearful as she says Gerard told her he was sorry, but he'd made a commitment. #badenclay
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times

Up and down, in and out ...

:floorlaugh: round and round.....

god help us.. truly.. that was the silliest stupidest testimony I think I have ever heard..

I long to hear from those there what she LOOKS like now... and did she do all this with a straight face? is that possible??

Ms McHugh tearful as she says Gerard told her he was sorry, but he'd made a commitment. #badenclay

I had not heard of this previously. What substance? Does anyone know? This is the reason we need to keep an open mind. There are things yet to be revealed IMO.

Yes what is this magical substance? (Purely for research purposes of course!)

Toni McHugh admits when it came to a choice he (Gerard) chose Allison. @7NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Defence says when the affair was exposed, Gerard chose Allison. Ms McHugh agrees he did. #badenclay

Toni McHugh is now being cross-examined by barrister Michael Byrne QC, for Gerard #badenclay , about the end of the r'ship in late 2011.

For a few months, then he went back to the mistress.

Where do they think this is going? "By July 1st" means BY JULY FIRST!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s
Defence: When you broke up .. you were not in a good way emotionally? Ms McHugh: I was upset, I was distressed, but I functioned. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s
Ms McHugh: Allison was not discussed. Gerard didn't talk about wife in derogatory way #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 55s
Ms McHugh says they didn't discuss Allison. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 58s
McHugh now being x exam by defence. agrees there were highs and lows in their relationship from 2008-2012. #badenclay @abcnews

Defence says Ms McHugh had said he was never disrespectful towards Allison. "Well, the affair was disrespectful," Ms McHugh says. #badenclay

Gotta hand it to Tone. She stuffed defence up there

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Mr Byrne: when you broke up, you were not in a good way emotionally. Ms McHugh: I was upset but I functioned #badenclay

Defence: When you broke up .. you were not in a good way emotionally? Ms McHugh: I was upset, I was distressed, but I functioned. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 20s
Ms McHugh says it was her choice to not stay with the job she took after leaving Century 21. #badenclay
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times

I had not heard of this previously. What substance? Does anyone know? This is the reason we need to keep an open mind. There are things yet to be revealed IMO.

Don't quote me on this but it could have been Clenbuterol.

Clenbuterol has been a popular drug amongst the fitness/bodybuilding community to help people get down to very low % body fat/lose weight.

Men and women use it and it is quite popular throughout Australia these days, especially when everyone has such a problem with their own self image in this day and age.

https://www.google.com.au/#q=clenbuterol+injection

Clen injections have also been known to cause death among people who use it.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 2m

Oh come ON!!!!!!

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 51s
Ms McHugh says it was her choice to not stay with the job she took after leaving Century 21. #badenclay

well. he had the opportunity to kill Alison instead of you, toni.. and he couldn't access your insurance, either.. probably weighed heavily on his mind, but it surely was there for the future, my child.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 51s
Mr Byrne: western suburbs real estate community not big, people knew what others were doing #badenclay

:floorlaugh: round and round.....

god help us.. truly.. that was the silliest stupidest testimony I think I have ever heard..

I long to hear from those there what she LOOKS like now... and did she do all this with a straight face? is that possible??

I love to hear if she was wearing dark clothes??:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member