The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 19th June - Trial Day 7, Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning WSer's
Looking forward to see what today will bring.

Breakfast - Help yourselves....

picture.php

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s

First on the stand is Dr Renu Kumar, a GP from Taringa. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 37s

Dr Kumar has been a GP at Taringa medical centre for 14 years #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m

Day 7 of #badenclay murder trial now underway. Witness 48 is Taringa G-P Dr Renu Kumar via telephone. @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s

Dr Kumar saw Gerard Baden-Clay on April 21, 2012, at 4pm. She says he came in to show her marks on his face.

Dr Kumar says one was 4cm long and .5cm wide. The other was 2cm long and .5cm wide. #badenclay

She says she also noticed scratches on his neck which Gerard told her were from a caterpillar. #badenclay

Dr Kumar says a third area of injury, on his chest, Gerard explained happened when he scratched himself from being itchy.

Dr Kumar says Gerard explained the scratches on his face were from shaving with a blunt razor. #badenclay

No idea when, but TM no doubt will be back at some time as it seems she's being driven to & from court in unmarked police car.

RSBM. I thought they said she was no longer required as in excused for the remainder of the trial? Is she still being brought in each day?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 21s

Dr Kumar says Gerard "looked a bit sad". He told her his wife had been missing since Friday morning. #badenclay

Dr Kumar says he wasn't crying. He looked sad. He wasn't smiling. #badenclay

Dr Kumar is being questioned by the defence. #badenclay

Dr Kumar re neck scratches: I asked him what it was from and he told me a caterpillar had landed on it and he had scratched it. #badenclay

Where can I view videos of Gerard being interviewed by police? Someone mentioned they were on here but I can't seem to find them! Thank yiu

Olivia, this is NOT the words of a caring husband. What man doesn't know what medication his wife needs.
Maybe she did want to discuss it BUT YOU WERE NEVER AROUND TO CARE!

we haven't really discussed it for a long time??? you didn't want to know!!

“I’m not a hundred per cent sure about that, Kieron was asking me before, we haven’t really discussed it for a long time, it used to be a daily dose of Zoloft.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-wife-allison/story-fnihsrf2-1226956622231

I have been thinking about the speed this accelerated from missing person to a criminal investigation, it wasn't only the police who did this it was also gbc. If one of my loved ones was missing, I would want the investigation to stay at that stage for as long as possible, any change in the status means you would have to accept a reality that wasn't pleasant. There was no "Allison can,t be dead" moment from anyone - gbc NBC ow. There just seems to be an automatic acceptance she was gone. Doesn't, fit in with kubler Ross stages of grief at all. The denial stage must have been ver brief

RSBM. I thought they said she was no longer required as in excused for the remainder of the trial? Is she still being brought in each day?

Well she was driven out in an unmarked police car on Tuesday.

We've not heard anything about where she was at on the night Allison was murdered so I think she'll be back.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 29s

Dr Kumar says the marks on Gerard's neck and chest were "scratch marks". #badenclay

Dr Kumar says she asked Gerard how he could have scratched himself "like that" on his chest and he demonstrated for her. #badenclay

Dr Kumar says in her opinion, the scratches on Gerard's neck and chest were self-inflicted. #badenclay http://bit.ly/1qfaBUn

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m

GP: "I asked him how do you scratch in that direction? And he showed me." #badenclay @7NewsBrisbane

No video, but transcripts are here
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202113"]Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I have been thinking about the speed this accelerated from missing person to a criminal investigation, it wasn't only the police who did this it was also gbc. If one of my loved ones was missing, I would want the investigation to stay at that stage for as long as possible, any change in the status means you would have to accept a reality that wasn't pleasant. There was no "Allison can,t be dead" moment from anyone - gbc NBC ow. There just seems to be an automatic acceptance she was gone. Doesn't, fit in with kubler Ross stages of grief at all. The denial stage must have been ver brief

Lol yep: brief as 'there wasn't one'

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s

Dr Kumar says the marks on Gerard's face seemed too wide to be caused by a razor but it was possible. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 2m

Defence: you said in your statement the injuries appeared self inflicted. Dr Kumar: he demonstrated how he did it #badenclay

Dr Kumar says Gerard told her his lawyer had asked him to get his injuries documented. #badenclay

Where can I view videos of Gerard being interviewed by police? Someone mentioned they were on here but I can't seem to find them! Thank yiu

His 000 call is on CourierMail. As far as I'm aware the actual recorded interview hasn't been posted online so far.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-wife-allison/story-fnihsrf2-1226957998156

ETA: update....a part of recorded interview at this link....

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-wife-allison/story-fnihsrf2-1226959211797

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 14s

Dr Kumar clarifies that she thought the cuts on Gerard's face could have been used by an old-fashioned razor blade, not a modern day shaver.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Dr Kumar: He told me he used an old razor. She interpreted that as an old fashioned razor #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 34s

Dr Kumar says the injuries on face looked a bit wider than what a razor would normally cause, but it's possible. @abcnews #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 2m

Under cross exam, Dr Kumar said she wrote in her notes "In my opinion the marks were inflicted on himself." @abcnews #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 33s

Dr Kumar has finished giving evidence. #badenclay http://bit.ly/1qfaBUn

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s

Dr Kumar says the marks on Gerard's face seemed too wide to be caused by a razor but it was possible. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 2m

Defence: you said in your statement the injuries appeared self inflicted. Dr Kumar: he demonstrated how he did it #badenclay

Dr Kumar says Gerard told her his lawyer had asked him to get his injuries documented. #badenclay

That last line - didn't you already get your injuries documented by Dr Beaven?

Oh and morning all! Hope you're all well and dressed in bright colours today

Looking forward to another day of justice for Allison :) got the whingy male dropped off for deployment and somehow overnight my little pony has hurt himself and is being very sooky and needing tending to of course...hopefully before the trial is over I can sit by and refresh all day instead of catching up later!!!!!

Why would the car blood have not been cleaned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member