The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 19th June - Trial Day 7, Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A snipped shot of the cam from previous discussion thread #48

kbsy2u.jpg

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Traffic-c...e=Kenmore- Moggill Road - Kenmore Road (East)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10581912&postcount=296"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #48[/ame]

What does that all mean though? It's not in a language I understand, lol. The property was put up for auction and an offer was accepted. But Mrs Dickie was granted control over Allison's estate until the verdict. So did the property actually get sold? Did Gerard actually get any of that money? Or was he trying to pull a shifty but was thwarted? It also says the property was part owned by Allison's brother - how could a sale happen without his consent?

From yesterday. I hadn't seen this pic before of the blood in the car?

ABcar6site-300x0.jpg

Police examine Allison Baden-Clay's car.

Police examine Allison Baden-Clay's car. Photo: Court Exhibit

9:59am: The seventh of the trial has begun in Court 11.

Yesterday ...

* The court heard that police found a "dripping blood" stain in the boot of Allison Baden-Clay's car in the weeks after she disappeared.

* The court also heard that Gerard Baden-Clay handed a Kenmore GP his business card and offered to help her move to the area the day after reporting his wife missing. Mr Baden-Clay made an appointment with Dr Candice Beaven to "document" the scratch marks to his face.

* The court also heard from forensic physician Dr Margaret Stark who examined photographs of the injuries to Mr Badan-Clay's face. She said the marks were "very typical" of fingernail scratches and less likely to have been caused a blunt razor as Mr Baden-Clay has claimed.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-7-week-2-20140619-3af2d.html#ixzz353LLQncm

It seems an unlikely choice, but looking at this pic, do you think GBC may have placed her lying down on the back seats (rather than with the seats folded down), and in the journey out to the bridge (there are quite a few twists and turns on that road) she fell off the seat and onto the floor,,hitting her head on the bloodied part as she rolled down?

Edited to add: I am a bit slow, it has only occurred to me looking at this photo that, with the seats folded down, Allison's head would probably been at the height of the top part of the blood stain (which then drips down) - although the hair is down in the bottom part.....

having been stung by the evil caterpillars myself, I can say that this witness, Mr Early, is spot on in his description, that GBC had a WELT on his neck. That's what those evil caterpillars do, their hairy spines enter your skin and cause an irritation, which forms a welt. I've never felt an itch from a caterpillar attack either, more of a burning sensation. And for the record, I live a few kms away and FINALLY spotted one of these evil caterpillars in my yard a few days ago, first time ever in 6 years!!

I agree. they do cause a burning sensation- more than itchy, I'd say a bit of both, but more burning than itching. but the irritation causes you to scratch at it. And those little hairs can continue to cause irritation for days- until you can get them out. I found if I pulled them out with tweezer the irritation stops.

Maybe the Caterpillars were all part of his elaborate plan.. pretend one dropped on him, had to scratch it- in front of witness.. there scratches accounted for.. yes Farfetched.. and I am joking as that would mean not only premeditation, but also anticipation of Allison scratching him there and causing the injuries.

great! thankyou! im not going crazy!!

I probably missed it. Sometimes I see things quoted and haven't seen the original post so I go back to see what else I've missed. I often skip pages hitting the wrong button.

I remember back when the case first broke that the media reported a witness seeing a vehicle with only their parking lights on closely following another vehicle in the middle of the night near or on roundabout?
Is this what we will be hearing in trial or has this been debunked? TIA

Makara also kindly posted some shots of the roundabout which show position of the cam...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10582096&postcount=299"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #48[/ame]

What does that all mean though? It's not in a language I understand, lol. The property was put up for auction and an offer was accepted. But Mrs Dickie was granted control over Allison's estate until the verdict. So did the property actually get sold? Did Gerard actually get any of that money? Or was he trying to pull a shifty but was thwarted? It also says the property was part owned by Allison's brother - how could a sale happen without his consent?

Yes .. agree WTF .. the only thing I can see as making this possible is if they were all trying to pull a shifty re: tax and it was owned by Gerard's company. Otherwise there is something VERY wrong regarding how assets are dealt with in the case of a murdered spouse. Also another thing .. in this case the probate period should not be over considering there would be a dispute .. how did GBC get his hands on this money?

It seems an unlikely choice, but looking at this pic, do you think GBC may have placed her lying down on the back seats (rather than with the seats folded down), and in the journey out to the bridge (there are quite a few twists and turns on that road) she fell off the seat and onto the floor,,hitting her head on the bloodied part as she rolled down?

Good thought, but unsure how that would account for the blood in the back on the wheel arch.

I remember back when the case first broke that the media reported a witness seeing a vehicle with only their parking lights on closely following another vehicle in the middle of the night near or on roundabout?
Is this what we will be hearing in trial or has this been debunked? TIA

This is all we've heard about the vehicles...

May 16, 2012

A WITNESS has told police of seeing two four-wheel-drives near Kholo Creek crossing early on the day Allison Baden-Clay was reported missing.

It is alleged a white four-wheel-drive didn't have its headlights on, only parking lights, and was closely tailing a smaller, blue four-wheel-drive at about 4am on April 20.

The witness told of noticing the vehicles at Anstead in Brisbane's west - within 2km of where the 43-year-old mother of three's body was found 10 days later. Police said Mrs Baden-Clay was reported missing by her husband Gerard at 7.30am Friday after she failed to return from her usual morning walk.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...our-wheel-drives/story-e6freoof-1226356698185

I agree. they do cause a burning sensation- more than itchy, I'd say a bit of both, but more burning than itching. but the irritation causes you to scratch at it. And those little hairs can continue to cause irritation for days- until you can get them out. I found if I pulled them out with tweezer the irritation stops.

Maybe the Caterpillars were all part of his elaborate plan.. pretend one dropped on him, had to scratch it- in front of witness.. there scratches accounted for.. yes Farfetched.. and I am joking as that would mean not only premeditation, but also anticipation of Allison scratching him there and causing the injuries.

Sticky tape Unfolding Truth....works every time

just to give all the non locals some perspective...the view u see here is looking along Moggill rd towards the city. Next suburbs along this rd are in order : Chapel Hill, Indooroopilly, Taringa, Toowong. On your left u can see the edge of the Coles carpark, which has the Cenotaph located in it. The street jutting off to the left is Cedarleigh rd which follows Moggill rd, in a parallel fashion somewhat, toward Woolworths. Directly behind the camera is Brookfield rd and to the right is the continuation of Moggill Rd heading toward Anstead. Its a 4 way roundabout, but one of the exits goes directly into the Coles carpark.

From yesterday. I hadn't seen this pic before of the blood in the car?

ABcar6site-300x0.jpg

See how the blonde hair is held down and caught in the blood? It couldn't have done that in dry blood. It means it all happened after her hair appointment.

found it

She had taken photographs of her brother who had been bitten by a caterpillar.

'He did tell me he had a very itchy spot on his neck where he said he was bitten by a caterpillar,' she said.

The jury was shown a photo of Gerard Baden-Clay with the bite marks on his face and a red swollen eye

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-breaks-witness-box-murder-trial-resumes.html

What's with the blood shot eye???

article-2658727-1ECEAC1A00000578-342_306x551.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-breaks-witness-box-murder-trial-resumes.html

I agree drsleuth and IMO the Dailymail has a lot of info as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea