The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 19th June - Trial Day 7, Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet everyone he borrowed money off is just loving the fact that they'll never see a cent of it and he's using his wife's only asset to try and get himself out of murdering her .. that's a lot worse than seeing a friend who owes you money plan a trip to Bali!

I was surprised to read here yesterday that he using an investment property that belonged to Allison. How is that even legal? I hope if he's found guilty he has to repay that. I know he won't have the money, but still.

I was surprised to read here yesterday that he using an investment property that belonged to Allison. How is that even legal? I hope if he's found guilty he has to repay that. I know he won't have the money, but still.

I am fairly sure that the money from the sale would be a frozen asset.

Mr Dickie was yesterday given an interim order to take control of her estate from Baden-Clay.

Justice Glenn Martin yesterday ordered Mr Dickie be appointed as administrator of her estate until the outcome of Baden-Clay's trial.

Mr Dickie had applied to take over administration of his late daughter's estate, collect and protect her assets and pay the estate's debts.

Barrister Caite Brewer, for Mr Dickie, told the court the parties, including lawyers acting for Baden-Clay, had reached an agreement regarding the granting of the interim order.

The decision means Mr Dickie will have to reapply to the court for a permanent order in the event Baden-Clay is convicted of Allison's murder.

However, Baden-Clay would be reinstated as executor of his late wife's estate in the event he is acquitted of the charges.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/in...erard-baden-clay/story-e6frf7jo-1226465935990

didnt his sistertake a photo of it at the school sports? if so why? or was it just a happy family snap which coincidentally showed the bite?

I don't know bear bear. That's the first I've heard of that.

having been stung by the evil caterpillars myself, I can say that this witness, Mr Early, is spot on in his description, that GBC had a WELT on his neck. That's what those evil caterpillars do, their hairy spines enter your skin and cause an irritation, which forms a welt. I've never felt an itch from a caterpillar attack either, more of a burning sensation. And for the record, I live a few kms away and FINALLY spotted one of these evil caterpillars in my yard a few days ago, first time ever in 6 years!!

first in six years eh must be the one that got him !!!!!!!!!!!!

He could go Rafting Ground Road, Moggil road, Kersley Rd Kenmore Rd and onto Marshall Lane to Woolies or anywhere really. That bypasses the roundabout.

Not to mention he could then shoot up the back of the BP through Bielby Rd and get into Coles that way.

If he knew there was a camera at the roundabout, that's what he should have done. Didn't he ring up Bruce Flegg to confirm that there was an operational camera at the roundabout?

All speculation anyway...can you tell the suspense is killing me re the roundabout??

having been stung by the evil caterpillars myself, I can say that this witness, Mr Early, is spot on in his description, that GBC had a WELT on his neck. That's what those evil caterpillars do, their hairy spines enter your skin and cause an irritation, which forms a welt. I've never felt an itch from a caterpillar attack either, more of a burning sensation. And for the record, I live a few kms away and FINALLY spotted one of these evil caterpillars in my yard a few days ago, first time ever in 6 years!!

They can cause welts in some folks if they're allergic to them but I sure hope forensics checked the clothes he was wearing that day as the caterpillar hairs stick to everything.

From yesterday. I hadn't seen this pic before of the blood in the car?

ABcar6site-300x0.jpg

Police examine Allison Baden-Clay's car.

Police examine Allison Baden-Clay's car. Photo: Court Exhibit

9:59am: The seventh of the trial has begun in Court 11.

Yesterday ...

* The court heard that police found a "dripping blood" stain in the boot of Allison Baden-Clay's car in the weeks after she disappeared.

* The court also heard that Gerard Baden-Clay handed a Kenmore GP his business card and offered to help her move to the area the day after reporting his wife missing. Mr Baden-Clay made an appointment with Dr Candice Beaven to "document" the scratch marks to his face.

* The court also heard from forensic physician Dr Margaret Stark who examined photographs of the injuries to Mr Badan-Clay's face. She said the marks were "very typical" of fingernail scratches and less likely to have been caused a blunt razor as Mr Baden-Clay has claimed.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-7-week-2-20140619-3af2d.html#ixzz353LLQncm

first in six years eh must be the one that got him !!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a very funny picture on google images of GBC with a cartoon caterpillar on his shoulder brandishing a knife and fork. Appeals to my sense of humour, anyway...

If he knew there was a camera at the roundabout, that's what he should have done. Didn't he ring up Bruce Flegg to confirm that there was an operational camera at the roundabout?

All speculation anyway...can you tell the suspense is killing me re the roundabout??

Report re the roundabout...

December 15, 2012

Mr Flegg also made mention of media reports in the weeks before Mr Baden-Clay’s arrest, when police had appealed for any information about cars seen on a roundabout which connected Brookfield Road and Moggill Road on the night Mrs Baden-Clay disappeared.

Mr Flegg said that a couple of days before he gave his May statement:

"I do remember that he called me a couple of days ago and asked me about the media report about the Kenmore roundabout and whether there is a camera there. I am not sure even now if there was a camera there.

"I told him I didn't know and could ask, I have not since asked or looked at all, and have not spoken to him about it since."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...r-for-money-20121215-2bgji.html#ixzz353LY3pK7

shaved-300x0.jpg

Police photograph of Gerard Baden-Clay's face.

Police photograph of Gerard Baden-Clay's face. Photo: Court Exhibit

12:22pm: Dr Griffiths examined Mr Baden-Clay for a second time two months later on June 14, 2012.

By that time, Mr Baden-Clay had grown a beard.

Under a "forensic procedure order", Dr Griffiths shaved the area of Mr Baden-Clay's face where the initial abrasions had been.

Although the abrasions had healed, Dr Griffiths said scarring was still evident on Mr Baden-Clay's face.

He said that was consistent with the injuries being abrasions rather than cuts.

"A cut would have healed much more quickly ... within a week," he said.

He said it was "highly improbable" that a "modern razor" would cause an abrasion of the type Mr Baden-Clay presented with.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-7-week-2-20140619-3af2d.html#ixzz353LrWZWa

I have no idea about the roundabout. I will say I have caught the bus from there many times and never seen the camera. I will have to have a look tomorrow for it.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 19s

Dr Griffiths says he has never seen an injury like that caused by a razor. "Highly improbable." #badenclay

Dr Griffiths says they are abrasions, not cuts. A razor would not cause an abrasion "however you might look at it". #badenclay

Dr Griffiths says the smaller marks on Gerard's face were not there when he saw him on the 22nd. #badenclay

BBM he still hadn't learned, he must have been very very desperate!!:floorlaugh:

Same here, that shouldn't be legal .. unless it was owned by a company he owned or something? Otherwise we need to change the laws around this pronto.

I have no idea about the roundabout. I will say I have caught the bus from there many times and never seen the camera. I will have to have a look tomorrow for it.

There has been numerous discussions in past threads about the traffic cam at Kenmore with many maps & diagrams posted which show the cam.

I posted this back in thread 1 or 2.

Qld Transport Traffic cam...

Kenmore - Moggill Road - Kenmore Road (East)

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Traffic-cameras-by-location/Traffic-cameras.aspx?name=Kenmore - Moggill Road - Kenmore Road (East)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname