The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanking everyone now for their tweets and updates. I am am going to find it hard to keep up, with much of todays proceedings.. really hoping there isnt too much to catch up on later.. Please leave the bucket behind (empty ;) )for those of us who can't pop in until later...just in case.

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 52s

Defence ends its questioning of Gerard #badenclay. Now morning break. @abcnews

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Gerard says it's not correct he was under financial pressure, he was working very well with Allison and things were improving #badenclay

Gerard says it's 'absolutely not true' he was going to leave his wife and be with Toni McHugh #badenclay

Gerard repeats he was not concerned about Allison and Toni meeting at the conference the next day #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m
Defence questioning of Gerard #badenclay has finished. Court now adjourned for 15 mins. Then cross examination begins. @7NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s

Gerard says his father said he had an obligation to inform the insurance company of her death. #badenclay

Did NBC have 'interest' in the Real Estate still at this stage? If so,.......hmmmmm

If Allison was a lady with low nervous energy I doubt she would go walking early in a day when she knew she had to get the kids mobile and get herself polished up and into the city for an industry conference.

Cup of tea for everyone, no saucers today :)

Lots-of-Cups-of-Tea.jpg

Hang on a minute... GBC has just told the jury that Allison's car was in the carport overnight and his was out in the yard.

Then in the morning he walks past his car to get into Allison's to go look for her?
Why would he do this if his car was already out?

It was Allison's car that had the blood in it wasn't it? If that's the case then I'm thinking that perhaps he didn't want to wake the girls when he came back from 'his nightmare sleepwalking incident' after having used Allison's car and it was therefore closer to the gate. Huh??

Because his car was drying from being cleaned up due to previous night's events IMO

Righto Danny boy.......your time to shine.....please don't go easy :please:

Damn I need to shower and go to the shops but I don't want to miss the next bit!!!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

On the evening of April 19, 2012, Gerard denies he was under financial and relationship pressures. #badenclay

Gerard says the business was looking better. He says it's absolutely untrue he wanted to leave his wife for Toni McHugh. #badenclay

Whaa? i don't even..

go straight for the soft parts of Gerard , Danny.. his money, and his image..

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 5m
Prosecutor Todd Fuller will begin cross-examination of Gerard Baden-Clay after morning break. #badenclay

I'm feeling quite anxious, can't imagine what Allison's family & friends are feeling. HUG cyber hugs to them all & may justice be finally served.

I don't know how we will cope if he gets off :scared:

ha.. Mr Fuller.. .. its going to be a long ride..... . Mr Fuller gets to idle into first gear....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993