The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reel him in QC Fuller...

.......................reel him in....it is time!!!!!!!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 18s

Fuller says Gerard had been to Toni's house and had sex with her there, plus the unit she later moved into. #badenclay

Fuller says they had sex in Gerard's car, they went to dinner and the movies. Went to the conference in Sydney. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 20s

Fuller: Toni McHugh genuinely cared for you didn't she? She loved you? #badenclay

Fuller says Gerard responded by telling Toni he loved her, that they'd be together. #badenclay

Gerard says he did say that. He says the only date he gave her was July 1. #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 58s

He kept his home life and his work life separate #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 21s

That ended, when Allison found out about the affair #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s

Fuller says Toni was under Gerard's spell. She was vulnerable from her own relationship troubles. #badenclay

Gerard: I didn't think of her as vulnerable. #badenclay

If he didn't think she was vulnerable then why the need from Dec 11 to April 12 to 'placate' her? Oh man. I keep trying to stay on the fence here but he keeps tripping up!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 9s

Fuller says he even spoke about a car that would fit his children and hers. Gerard says he actually doesn't remember that. #badenclay

This MAN is brilliant! Gerard has no idea what he signed up for here!

Yes, fantastic !

At the same time, I'm confident any one of dozens of Websleuthers could take Fuller's place with equal if not greater effect

12:23pm: Mr Baden-Clay said he felt a responsibility to Ms McHugh.

"She was under your spell wasn't she?" Mr Fuller said. "Is that how it started?"

"How do you mean?" Mr Baden-Clay asked.

"Well you told us that you'd been couselling some of your staff. You told us she had problems in her own relationship. She was vulnerable wasn't she?" Mr Fuller asked.

"I didn't think of her as vulnerable," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-13-week-4-20140701-3b55i.html#ixzz36BCtUKox

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 25s

Toni had twin boys, and an older son; Gerard had three children: Crown suggests they were dreaming of a Brady Bunch situation #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s

The court is being shown another email between Toni and Gerard. #badenclay

Gerard looks at it and says "that's her instigating something". #badenclay

Fuller says it's clear that Gerard had talked to Toni about moving out and finding somewhere to live. #badenclay

Gerard: She was constantly trying to put additional pressure on me. #badenclay

Fuller says Toni put pressure on Gerard right up until April 19. Gerard says Toni told the court she hadn't believed him. #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 56s

Gerard agrees that Toni was looking at rental properties for them #badenclay

Fuller says he never told Allison he'd told Toni he loved her. Gerard says he did. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

Fuller says Gerard was resistant to talking about the affair when advised to by the marriage counsellor. #badenclay

Fuller says there was nothing on Allison's list about Toni coming to the house. #badenclay

Fuller says he never told Allison about Toni coming to the house. Gerard says yes he had. #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 43s

Yes, he says, he told Toni he loved her - right up until Allison went missing #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 53s
#badenclay says he consistently demonstrated to McHugh his lack of willingness to leave Allison. @abcnews

Fuller says he never told Allison he'd told Toni he loved her. Gerard says he did. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

Fuller says Gerard was resistant to talking about the affair when advised to by the marriage counsellor. #badenclay

Fuller says there was nothing on Allison's list about Toni coming to the house. #badenclay

Go Mr Fuller!

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s
Fuller: Toni had been to your house. Gerard: only twice #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads