The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
12:28pm: Mr Fuller referred to an email from Ms McHugh to Mr Baden-Clay.

"It's clear that you have led her to believe that you were moving out and needed somewhere to live," Mr Fuller said.

"She was constantly trying to put additional pressure on me," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

"That pressure was right up until April 19, 2012. She wanted you to leave you wife. She wanted to be with you," Mr Fuller said.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-13-week-4-20140701-3b55i.html#ixzz36BDv7UKF

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

Fuller says Allison had no issues sleeping in the house, but she had issues with driving the Prado because they'd had sex in it. #badenclay

Gerard has interrupted the prosecutor to ask for more water. #badenclay

Fuller: When did you first tell Allison that you didn't love her? Gerard paused. I can't remember. #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 41s

Gerard agrees that he had sex with Toni in the marital home #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 31s

Allison had taken the children down the coast so he 'took the opportunity' #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 42s

He agrees that he once told Allison he didn't love her #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 9s

Fuller says he even spoke about a car that would fit his children and hers. Gerard says he actually doesn't remember that. #badenclay

How convenient, all the memories of things that could implicate him he can't remember... :clap:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 20s

Gerard says he did tell her that once. "Please forgive me, I'm just trying to recollect for you." #badenclay

Gerard says he thinks it was in 2009 when they went to see Dr Tom George. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 2m

Fuller says Allison had no issues sleeping in the house, but she had issues with driving the Prado because they'd had sex in it. #badenclay :clap:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 18s

Gerard says he further discussed with Allison that I still loved her "but I didn't feel in love with her". #badenclay

Fuller: You told Toni McHugh that you didn't love your wife, didn't you? Gerard agrees. #badenclay

Fuller says Gerard met with Toni and said he was going to leave his wife but wasn't ready to yet. #badenclay

Gerard says he is being asked to comment on something he can't totally recollect. #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 32s
#badenclay tells court in 2009, he told Allison he still loved her but wasn't 'in love' with her. @7NewsBrisbane

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
#badenclay "I told her I loved her but I didn't feel in love with her". That was in 2009. @abcnews

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 1m

He says he told her that he'd had sex with Toni in the house but Allison didn't mind staying in the house after that #badenclay

It was only the sex-car that Allison didn't want to be in #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 57s

He also told Toni that he didn't love Allison #badenclay

But that was only to 'placate' Toni #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 45s

He says Allison maybe didn't mind staying in the sex-house because he hadn't let Toni stay overnight #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 32s

He agrees that he told Toni he wanted to come to her 'unconditionally' #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 17s

Fuller says he was there to check on Toni's welfare. He did that by telling her he loved her. #badenclay

He says Allison maybe didn't mind staying in the sex-house because he hadn't let Toni stay overnight #badenclay

Total rubbish

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 12s

Fuller says Gerard told Toni he would one day come to her unconditionally. He says he said that in response to something she'd said.

Fuller says Gerard contacted Toni in Dec 2011, he was the one who said he would leave wife, give himself to her unconditionally. #badenclay

Fuller says they communicated on an almost daily basis. Telephone calls, Bruce Overland email account. #badenclay

Total BS. I guarantee he never told her.

12:23pm: Mr Baden-Clay said he felt a responsibility to Ms McHugh.

"She was under your spell wasn't she?" Mr Fuller said. "Is that how it started?"

"How do you mean?" Mr Baden-Clay asked.

"Well you told us that you'd been couselling some of your staff. You told us she had problems in her own relationship. She was vulnerable wasn't she?" Mr Fuller asked.

"I didn't think of her as vulnerable," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-13-week-4-20140701-3b55i.html#ixzz36BCtUKox

Oh wow - nice angle - GBC preying on vulnerable women.

Fuller really knows his narcissistic personality traits (guess you meet enough in his line of work)

Makes sense - use the cross-ex to outline the personality disorder: lying, deception, personally exploitative, etc. I bet we see the whole lot itemised before this is over.

:impressed:

12:34pm: Mr Fuller: "When did you first tell Allison that you didn't love her?"

Mr Baden-Clay: "I can't remember. I did tell her that on an occasion, but I can't remember."

Mr Fuller: "Was it more than once?"

Mr Baden-Clay: "The conversations that we had were ... please forgive me I'm just trying to recollect for you ... we were ... I'm trying to think if I can give you a reference to a time. I think it must have been in 2009 perhaps when we first when to see [psychiatrist] Tom George and we'd had a couple of conversations prior to meeting with him."

Justice John Byrne: "2009?"

Mr Baden-Clay: "I think that's correct your Honour."

Mr Fuller: "When Allison asked you to go with her to go and see him [Dr George]?"

Mr Baden-Clay: "We agreed to go together ... and it was after our conversations with Dr George ... [I said] that I still loved her but I didn't feel in love with her."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-13-week-4-20140701-3b55i.html#ixzz36BFT9tBx

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 9s

Fuller says on occasions they would see each other. But under the new regime it was more difficult. #badenclay

Fuller: You told us you had sex with her. Why did you do that? #badenclay

Gerard pauses. Says one occasion was after meeting for coffee. After he sat in her car to talk longer. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get