Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Br9XLLjCYAEyVC9.jpg

https://twitter.com/GlobalCalgary

That's an usual photo. Does that vehicle look like it's from about 10-12 years ago? Did it get stuck in the slough?

Although the Amber Alert mentions all three, it is the wording that Nathan may be in the company of his "Grandfather" that has raised questions. The exclusion of the Grandmother in that statement is noted.

If the stains regarding the drag marks were blood it would have been tested to see who it belonged to. How long would it take to get the results? Maybe they know it was Kathy's and because of the amount she couldn't have survived? So they assumed Nathan and Alvin were still together because they had no proof otherwise?

Was that vehicle there the whole time and they just discovered it recently?

The tracks look fresh to me too. We had very heavy rain yesterday afternoon and evening (after a week-long dry spell) so there is a lot of standing water in this area today. The water level there would be much higher now than it was last Sunday night or Monday morning.

That's an usual photo. Does that vehicle look like it's from about 10-12 years ago? Did it get stuck in the slough?
It is a really weird picture. I'm trying to figure what kind of suv it is??

Wouldn't DG's sister PG know where their parents are? Perhaps LE informed them to keep out of the way because of the search.

CTV Calgary noon news:
Rod was in court alone for Garland appearance today
Garland to apply for bail on Wed
Property search focused on body of water
Search of dark vehicle in field seems to have stopped
Numerous dogs scouring fields

I was just going to say it looks like a super with a cap....and quite a bit newer than the truck in the cctv ....

My husband says it looks like a Chevy Blazer around 1990 ~ has square headlights or GMC version as a Sonoma SUV style.

Was that vehicle there the whole time and they just discovered it recently?

Or, did someone back in there with the plan of removing evidence from that slough and got stuck? Are LE out there all night??

I would assume testing done on DG's truck indicates it has been driving in a marshy, slough area. The undercarriage could have caught and pulled out long weeds consistent with such an area. Maybe the tires were caked in mud consistent with such an area. LE are following some sort of evidence and I assume it has come from the truck, obviously not from the POI.

Searching this type of area doesn't give me a good feeling. They could be looking for the victims or weapons. IF DG was involved in their disappearance, I assume he acted alone as from what's been reported, sounds like he's a loner type guy. During his years on the lam he kept to himself and I don't imagine he's changed. The thought of that doesn't give me a good feeling. JMO.

Here's a sketch of what DG looks like now.

Mr. Garland kept to himself and did not socialize with his fellow scientists.

http://injusticebusters.org/index.htm/newstories3.htm

Attachments

• DG1.jpg
    DG1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 276
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors