GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG referenced a name called "Ross goes wild" I dont recall seeing a discussion about that name. Did I miss it somewhere?

Possible, but NG actually makes up her own "facts" and cuts her guests mics if they oppose her assessment. She more often than not gets names wrong, dates wrong and even legal issues wrong despite the fact that she was a greatly respected prosecutor in GA many moons ago. JMO

Hi everyone! First post so please go easy on me! I live in Atlanta but have lurked here for years (since the Scott Peterson trial.) I actually live about 5 miles from the daycare where Rusty Sneiderman was murdered, FWIW. I followed that trial too.

Anyway, I used to work in the Aker's Mill area. When I saw the restroom selfie, I immediately thought Maggiano's!! There is one at Cumberland Mall where many of the 8-5 office workers would eat every day.

There is also a Maggiano's in buckhead, but could it be the selfie was taken in the Cumberland mall location of the Buckhead restaurant? It is very close to the HD office where he worked. The bathroom tile may be different at a different location.

I'm half tempted to drive there this weekend to check out the bathroom, but that feels a little cray-cray...I'm not sure it matters THAT much but I am curious. That pic looks so much like the Cumberland Mall Maggiano's but I could be misremembering.

Anyway, glad to be here, love websleuths!

welcome! you might have a little trouble getting to the urinal part of the bathroom if your name is Sophie ;)

JVM: Wendy Murphy thinks there are more lies to come....wonders if RH was "making money" sending out his private body pics......:rolling:

:waitasec: Which city? Are they talking about the Harris' hometown in Alabama?
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=mari...a=X&ei=YW3AU6HjEY-qyAT9m4DQBg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

https://foursquare.com/v/old-rope-mill-park/4bc899e98b7c9c746e7638cf

16/17 yo female that RH met at Old Rope Mill Park in Woodstock GA on June 5 2014. It's in Cherokee County. They are requesting information from Cobb County. Actually they want all his electronic devices as well. Looks like someone has pressed charges against him in this matter.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

What did his mother say? I missed this! thanks!

JVM: Wendy Murphy thinks there are more lies to come....wonders if RH was "making money" sending out his private body pics......:rolling:

:thud:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is a repeat of the news. It is. Watch it right now!!!!!

NM. This is the 5:00, so I think the 6 will be in 45 minutes

Yup, they are going to have the iteam report in 45 mins or so, same web address. Sorry for the false alarm, but at least I have the website to stay tuned to in my tabs!

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=mari...a=X&ei=YW3AU6HjEY-qyAT9m4DQBg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

16/17 yo female that RH met at Old Rope Mill Park in Woodstock GA on June 5 2014. It's in Cherokee County. They are requesting information from Cobb County. Actually they want all his electronic devices as well. Looks like someone has pressed charges against him in this matter.

Geez.....if they want all his electronic devices? They're going to have to stand in line.

You could be flagged just visiting that site. I am pretty sure NSA and FBI keep track of that stuff.

Judas kiss.

Yeah and he did it at chic fil a..........because that was where his "goodbye" was. Indicates premeditation, but not solidly although I don't think premeditation necessarily will have to be proved. JMO

No, I wish he would have filmed it from his view with like a helmet cam. He definitely made the point that it would have been closer if the seat was moved back for a taller person. I think it goes without saying that you would see him when turning around and backing up (unless that big hood thing is on. RHs only hope as far as that goes is that he uses his mirrors to back up. Hopefully his method can be seen on video of him driving/parking.

I also noticed in the video re enactment that there were portions of teh drive cut out, probably due to air time constraints. If I recall, Stoddar testified to several turns and maneuvers while driving that RH would have needed to make involving turning to the right. IN the direction of where his son ended up dying in that seat.

I remember it struck me hard, when we heard how RH described finding Cooper because we also heard a detailed account of the manuevers involved in making the drives before that happened.

I don't remember that tidbit. I do know they reported he had a 6 minute phone call to a phone line at his office. Recipient of that call remains unknown. They say he called his employer - but that is not accurate. He dialed a number owned by his office but the direct line and the name of the person on the other end remains unknown. Could have just been one of his buddies - not necessarily his "employer"

I remember the video saying it went to the Little Aprons Daycare- and that RH was on the phone with Little Aprons Daycare for six minutes.

I guess somebody didn't appreciate JRH sexting their 16 year old!

Yeah and he did it at chic fil a..........because that was where his "goodbye" was. Indicates premeditation, but not solidly although I don't think premeditation necessarily will have to be proved. JMO

Premeditation/intent do not have to be proved at all and that's perfectly ok by me. That said it is nice for the Prosecution to have all these layers upon layers of 'malice aforethought' words and actions to add weight to their case.

So how is he making money sending out pics of his body parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisstanchak