GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is that no one in Tuscaloosa gives a flying hoot if he was RH's friend or if he grew up with him or whatever- lots of people knew RH and were his "friends". No one cares who introduced RH and LH. No one cares who was in their wedding. No one is glaring at RH's friends for the fact that they didn't know him as well as they thought. None of this has anything to do with Cooper. It's just a cowpatty-tossing party.

Just realize the same McRea that wouldn't tell a close friend that his wife was cheating on him is now on the national news throwing a pity party for himself about how RH is a monster. With friends like this, who needs enemies?

(Can I also add that it bothers me that LH was more ethical than McRea about the cheating? Seriously? Yabbadabbadoo. Yikes.)

RSBM...

Here's the thing -- it doesn't really matter what anyone in Tuscaloosa thinks BECAUSE that's not the jurisdiction of this crime. So they can keep tossing the cow patties while the people in Cobb County, Georgia work the case.

What becomes interesting is learning about the players from people who knew them for a number of years. IMO... So what if McRea didn't want to be the bearer of bad news? That's his choice -- that is ALWAYS, always, a sticky situation that requires a lot of thought. Perhaps he finds it hypocritical and hurtful that RH is doing exactly what the "friend" was doing, and exactly what he was holding BM accountable for disclosing????

It's really not that hard to understand to me.

I get he's all over the place right now. But just like every "witness coming forward" shouldn't be given a pass as sincere, we shouldn't dismiss every person that does come forward as someone seeking fame/money/validation/etc.

I could be wrong, but there's something about BM that (to me) sounds very sincere -- he's hurting, in disbelief, and trying to make sense of it. Whether he is going about it in the way you might or I might could be debatable, but he has certainly not baked any children in cars and seems appalled at the very idea that someone he loved for years could be capable.

..... Anyhoo, methinks that if anyone close to me should be involved in anything related to the media, I will remember that I will be damned if I do/don't come forward -- Here we are, chomping at the bit, wanting info through MSM so we can discuss & speculate but then criticize because someone who came forward to give much-wanted info is speaking to MSM (and we automatically assume they haven't contacted LE first) ...

venting... just hate generalizations and assumptions and automatic vilifying of people who AREN'T the perps....

JMO

Someone posted an article here that said this is the first time someone has ever been charged with leaving a child in a car intentionally.

Well now there are two. Sadly a dad in TX did something similar this week.

Wow. That is sickening that they gave it so little thought.
Yeah, it was a slam dunk.
Revenge killing. He and his sister
were both drug addicts. His sister overdosed but lived and was in a wheelchair with brain damage. His was pissed so he killed the guy who sold the drugs to her out of the blue and then shot the girlfriend.

He was already a convicted felon and wasn't allowed to have a weapons or be around drugs.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2295584/

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

From "Police squash rumors in Justin Ross Harris case" at http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/police-squash-rumors-justin-ross-harris-case/ngddh/

Does anyone have any theories on whether the prosecution or defense would most benefit from a change of venue or court? Just curious.

Atlantans? What are your thoughts? How is the Marietta judge on death penalty cases?

Just so long as it's not moved to Tuscaloosa, I'm cool; it's going to be one of those well-known cases, but there will be just as many people who don't follow the news or won't click on sad stories and won't really know much about it... IMO

It's impossible to know for certain. The problem is the context. If LH was laughing at an aunt who was trying to cheer her up over the phone, the context would make the laugh sensible. If she was laughing at a friend urging her to go out and "get her some", the context would make LH's laugh seem very crude and disgusting. Without context, we can't take a laugh to mean anything at all.

People laugh to be polite. They laugh to be fake. They laugh to be sarcastic. They laugh to be friendly. They laugh to be reassuring. They laugh to be flirtatious. They laugh to get attention. It's hard to say which happened when we are dealing with out-of-context hearsay.

Agreed
And sometimes they laugh because it's the only thing to do beside crying.... fyi, still VERY on the fence re LH, still VERY skeptical

His former friend (Ben?) lacks much interest to me if he has not been in contact with RH since Cooper was born. He would have no knowledge of him as a father. Jmo

RSBM...

Here's the thing -- it doesn't really matter what anyone in Tuscaloosa thinks BECAUSE that's not the jurisdiction of this crime. So they can keep tossing the cow patties while the people in Cobb County, Georgia work the case.

What becomes interesting is learning about the players from people who knew them for a number of years. IMO... So what if McRea didn't want to be the bearer of bad news? That's his choice -- that is ALWAYS, always, a sticky situation that requires a lot of thought. Perhaps he finds it hypocritical and hurtful that RH is doing exactly what the "friend" was doing, and exactly what he was holding BM accountable for disclosing????

It's really not that hard to understand to me.

I get he's all over the place right now. But just like every "witness coming forward" shouldn't be given a pass as sincere, we shouldn't dismiss every person that does come forward as someone seeking fame/money/validation/etc.

I could be wrong, but there's something about BM that (to me) sounds very sincere -- he's hurting, in disbelief, and trying to make sense of it. Whether he is going about it in the way you might or I might could be debatable, but he has certainly not baked any children in cars and seems appalled at the very idea that someone he loved for years could be capable.

..... Anyhoo, methinks that if anyone close to me should be involved in anything related to the media, I will remember that I will be damned if I do/don't come forward -- Here we are, chomping at the bit, wanting info through MSM so we can discuss & speculate but then criticize because someone who came forward to give much-wanted info is speaking to MSM (and we automatically assume they haven't contacted LE first) ...

venting... just hate generalizations and assumptions and automatic vilifying of people who AREN'T the perps....

JMO

BBM

:clap:

during the hearing JRH's brother (actually his half brother) testified that his mother remarried when he was young and then JRH was born ((do not know circumstances whether she was div or wid))

in obituary, it appears that LH's dad has a new wife .....

their view on divorce may be influenced by their faith as indicated elsewhere on these threads

overall though.....really if there is a choice between murdering your child and divorce wouldn't your church support divorce?

You would think. But funny how none of the pro-life activists speak out when post-partum babies and toddlers get killed. For some reason, once the babies are born, their interest in caring for them is kaput.

Same with divorce, I guess. In my ex marriage, I was told by the fundie-inlaws that the only reason divorce was acceptable was if HE abandoned my daughter and me. Not infidelity, abuse or any other issue. ONLY if he abandoned us. Did not matter how many woman he slept with or how many times he hit me. I was supposed to submit.

To this day (6 years post-divorce) they still will not speak to me even though I am the mother of their grandchild. Way to be adult.

We are the ones who are appalled. We are shocked. Furious. Outraged. We are shaking our heads and wondering how can this be true? America joins us in weeping for sweet Cooper who knew his own father strapped him in tightly into that too small infant seat and left him there to die in the extreme heat.

Did Cooper complain that the seat straps were too tight on his little private parts and that they were being squeezed too tightly while in that darn seat? Eventually during Coop's horrific death, that could have taken as long as 90 minutes to transpire, his little body's temp reached 110* and higher. Before he became parched and delirious, Cooper may have considered that his father strapped him in, locked the doors and left him behind on purpose. Had JRH attempted this dastardly deed before as has been speculated elsewhere?

Other than Cooper's parental units, all of the family and long time friends who loved them including those who have been outspoken have found themselves shattered by this evil crime against children. They have been deeply betrayed by not just one but by two people they held within their circle of life. Betrayal is the most difficult emotion to process successfully. Imagine befriending someone who murders their young toddler in such a horrendously painful and unspeakably tragic manner.

As soon as she graduated from college, LH married this older who wore a mask of charm. Snakes charm their useful victims. They hide in the grass. Waiting. Hunting. Stalking. Wickedly moving along just right until they snare their prey. Why LH was attracted and perhaps attached to JRH has YTBD. Why would LH turn her back on her innocent baby for JRH?

moo that jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member