GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes wonder if folks don't purposefully put themselves out in the media to look like I##ots! So that then the prosecution cannot call them in the trial as they have been *di**s talking to HLN and media. I'm just floored myself when I see friends in cases on television interviews before trials.

Have they no discretion at all or respect for the criminal system or just wanting to be okey dokey with making fools of themselves? I just DO.NOT.GET.IT

SMH SMH SMH

That picture of Ben is very creepy. Looking like a Peeping Tom outside that window. I wonder if the news station set up that pose or if this was a pic he supplied himself. Pretty weird indeed!

I understand the autopilot, been there done that :crazy:, but his routine was taking Cooper to daycare, that is his auto pilot (hope that makes sense) ;)

In the PCH, it was mentioned that Leanna and JRH split the drop off and pick up duties. Further, it was mentioned that JRH often (defense said frequently, prosecution said occasionally) dropped Cooper off, then went back out for breakfast, then straight back to work. So, it was not a fixed routine.

I agree it's easy to forget where you are driving, or maybe even forget your child is with you somehow, but if it was not done intentionally then he;
1. forgot to drive to day care.
2. forgot Cooper was in the car.
3. did not hear or see Cooper in the car as he parked at work.
all in the matter of seconds (or a couple of minutes if you want to be generous).

Yes, that's the thing with this case. I can reason out in my mind an explanation for almost every one of RH & LH's incriminating actions or statements separately, but when you add them all up it looks like both are guilty of premeditated murder. But, I thought the same thing about Casey Anthony. I was convinced she was guilty. Guess the jury didn't see it the same way.

Cobb County jurors only took about 3 hours
to give this former youth minister the death penalty.
http://m.ajc.com/news/news/local/cobb-jury-gives-drucker-death-sentence-in-slayings/nQMt7/

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.
I remember this case.

Upon hearing it, Drucker leaned back and swiveled around in his chair to address his parents, his fiancee and several other supporters, who were crying. He smiled and assured them, "it's OK, it's all good."
When deputies moved to silence him, he snickered, "What are you going to do, kill me?"

That picture of Ben is very creepy. Looking like a Peeping Tom outside that window. I wonder if the news station set up that pose or if this was a pic he supplied himself. Pretty weird indeed!

Still better than RH urinal selfie :giggle:

Cobb County is the county with the highest number of convictions on death row, followed by Chatham, Baldwin, Fulton and Muscogee counties”*

http://chamblee54.wordpress.com/2009/10/27/the-death-penalty-in-georgia/
This is from 2009 the numbers have changes a little.
Defense will do everything they can to relocate trial. I don't know how successful they will be.

I wonder how many parents or caregivers of other children who died trapped in a hot vehicle RESEARCHED these types of deaths in the days before it actually happened? My guess is ZERO before this case. JMO

"And defense counsel hinted that the defendant went there by himself AFTER dropping Cooper off at daycare with some frequency." That is nothing like what I said. I simply pointed out that he himself said he went occasionally, NOT frequently.

yeah, no. This is what your post in response to mine said (bbm): "Actually, he said it was a routine 2-3 times a month with Cooper."

Yet that's EXACTLY what I said. He went 2-3 times a month with Cooper. In fact, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and said it might have been 4 times.

She can take the fifth; she can answer I don't recall -- if there's nothing to impeach her on that, nothing will happen to her, imo; and she can refuse to answer, in which case she'll be in contempt. jmo

She can take the fifth; she can answer I don't recall -- if there's nothing to impeach her on that, nothing will happen to her, imo; and she can refuse to answer, in which case she'll be in contempt. jmo

Is there any consequences if she is in contempt?
She does not have to answer (the 5th) or don't recall - but that may not look good to the jury - at least that's what I have heard/remember from other cases.

my opinion etc., :moo:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=mari...a=X&ei=YW3AU6HjEY-qyAT9m4DQBg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

https://foursquare.com/v/old-rope-mill-park/4bc899e98b7c9c746e7638cf

16/17 yo female that RH met at Old Rope Mill Park in Woodstock GA on June 5 2014. It's in Cherokee County. They are requesting information from Cobb County. Actually they want all his electronic devices as well. Looks like someone has pressed charges against him in this matter.

I feel sorry for the women/children he interacted with while Cooper was dying/ dead. Can you imagine the guilt? To be doing something "naughty" while the man you're having a peepshow with was killing his little buddy.

This one is going on the salacious meter up there with all of Jodi's hoohaw parts, and the sexcellphonecall baby voice. Their lives are about to be changed in a big way and it's not a good one. There will be no forgetting exactly where you were and what you were doing at such and time, everyone in the world will know thanks to modern technology. JRH's downfall.

Is there any consequences if she is in contempt?
She does not have to answer (the 5th) or don't recall - but that may not look good to the jury - at least that's what I have heard/remember from other cases.

my opinion etc., :moo:

yes, contempt is a crime. The usual result in a serious situation is to put the recalcitrant witness in jail until they relent. I don't see her refusing to testify, though. If she's charged, she'll take the fifth. If she's not, she'll testify favorably on his behalf or, at worst, not recall. jmo

I feel sorry for the women/children he interacted with while Cooper was dying/ dead. Can you imagine the guilt? To be doing something "naughty" while the man you're having a peepshow with was killing his little buddy.

I don't feel sorry for anyone sexting with a married man. You're hurting someone -- you just can't be sure of the magnitude of the hurt. It's immoral, imo. Don't do it and you won't have to ever feel guilty about anything. Problem solved. jmo

In the PCH, it was mentioned that Leanna and JRH split the drop off and pick up duties. Further, it was mentioned that JRH often (defense said frequently, prosecution said occasionally) dropped Cooper off, then went back out for breakfast, then straight back to work. So, it was not a fixed routine.

Oh ok, I was under the impression that JRH took him to day care more often than not.. :waitasec:

You would have to be living under a rock to not understand that if you send naked pics of yourself through social media, you could end up on the news, in a courtroom or under arrest. Or, offered a reality show depending on how offensive your pics and videos are.

People keep saying RH forgot CH in a matter of minutes it took to drive from CFA to his work. That is not true--he forgot him in 30-40 seconds while driving from CFA to that left turn he didn't make that would have taken him to daycare! That is, if you believe he forgot him at all.

I don't feel sorry for anyone sexting with a married man. You're hurting someone -- you just can't be sure of the magnitude of the hurt. It's immoral, imo. Don't do it and you won't have to ever feel guilty about anything. Problem solved. jmo

It should be like a sisterhood. We shouldn't do that to one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod