GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy Travis is on channel 5
RH freaking saw him!
My mind is set firm.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

He his screwed.

Randy Travis fox5 Atlanta drove the same SUV, same carseat, same route. No way he could have missed seeing Cooper. imo

:gaah: I missed Randy Travis again!

Will someone please post the video here when it becomes available? Thank you!

Briefly on/off topic....I thought you all were talking about Country Singer Randy Travis...:facepalm:

The last supper and the Judas kiss, I had been thinking about that for days, but was afraid to say anything. But that is exactly how I see it.

I bet that is how biodad saw it too. :(

I helped a best friend with her brother's funeral a few months ago. She adored this man. Buuuuuuuuuuut, she did get a pedicure two days before the funeral. I didn't ask her if it was routine- a southern girl thing, you know.

And we did drink some beers and laugh and go listen to a band the night after the funeral. I don't think for one second that she didn't love her brother, but I think that nobody survives or leaves the house when their grief is at its most acute. It comes in waves- and when it comes, it strangles.

Note to self: Do self-pedis away from prying eyes before attending funerals of family or friends. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Every move you make, they'll be watching you...

My brother died a couple years ago very suddenly... And we all went out to eat, etc. and Probably had some laughs. I agree that the despair comes In waves. But IMO, it doesn't compare to losing your toddler in a horrific " accident" that your husband is in jail for .

It's official, after many years on this website, as well as getting older.
I am jaundiced.
Honestly, probably worse then most in LE.
I am not a religious person, but I definitely know that there is good. And, there is evil.
Good, that is nearly mind blowing...and bad, that can nearly destroy your faith in humanity.
The evil bad, that happens everyday, never grabs our attention more then when it is perpetuated against the
most innocent and helpless of our society.
Normal human beings cannot understand how a Mother or Father, could torture and kill their children.
Normal people, cannot understand. It's so beyond OUR thought process, that we search and search for an excuse as to How could this have happened?
Well, Frankly. After 60 years on this planet. I will say this.
Time and Time again, the found "guilty" were involved with *advertiser censored*.
How that figures in to this, I dont know. But it does.
I would love. For someone to disclaim this.
Most importantly, is there anything we can do to stop these horrible murders of children and families?

My brother died a couple years ago very suddenly... And we all went out to eat, etc. and Probably had some laughs. I agree that the despair comes In waves. But IMO, it doesn't compare to losing your toddler in a horrific " accident" that your husband is in jail for .

In fairness, I think being accused of such a high profile and horrendous crime kind of puts grieving on the back burner to some extent though. I have seen this said in other cases too, especially where the person was eventually vindicated. The Van Dam family, Jessica Lunsford, and/or Polly Klaas family are good examples.

June 17 2014 this guy was killed, put on death row by a jury from Cobb County.
Sentenced on June 9 1993
http://murderpedia.org/male.W/w/wellons-marcus.htm

The other two in my head are Fred Tokars and Lynn Turner. The both got life. I don't remember the specifics about in the trial.
Tokars had his wife shot in front of his two little boys, and Turner killed a fire fighter and a police man with antifreeze.

Turner died in prison a few years ago.
http://murderpedia.org/male.T/t/tokars-fred.htm
http://murderpedia.org/female.T/t/turner-lynn.htm

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

BINGO! :p I read someplace, and I really wish I knew where it was so I can give the link, but JRH, in so many words, said that he wished there was a way to create a silence button for kids. This tells me that Cooper is a lively, chatty boy, especially if he just had time with his daddy at Chick-fli-A.. So, once again I do not believe Cooper was sleeping..

Yes! He wrote about inventing a snooze button for babies in a tweet.

To be honest, that tweet didn't bother me at all. It wouldn't raise any red flags if I heard a friend say it. I joked about wishing my kids had a mute button a few times in my sleep deprived haze. I'm not defending him, I think he is as guilty as sin, but I know plenty of parents who have joked about needing a break. The difference is that none of us murdered our children after making that joke.

Someone from the Justice for Cooper FB page started a petition to make this legal in all 50 states:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...order-save-life-child-elderly-or-pet/pmcpWNTG

I wish it would! If I see a child stuck in a hot car, I'm calling 911 and breaking the window regardless. I have a tool that I bought on Amazon for 14 bucks specifically for this. I really hope I never have to use it though.

I would take the chance to get arrested. Better than finding out a baby died because I was too scared to break a window.

I am jaundiced

SBM

Did you mean to say jaded? Because I don't think you can get jaundice from Websleuths. Lol ;)

The above post is my opinion only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has it been deleted? There are no comments listed at the link when I click it.

No, it's still there .

That pedicure comment is very interesting. If true that LH went to a spa and had a pedicure the night before Cooper's funeral, laughing on the cell phone it would be noted by LE. I believe they were tailing her. So LE has already interviewed her and she has made a few visits to the jail. Perhaps she is already cooperating with
investigators.

I hope the spa employee contacted the police.

I hope the spa employee contacted the police.

I don't think police would be able to do anything at all with this information. LH was laughing on the phone while getting a pedicure in her hometown. How would this be used? To show motive?

View attachment 54720

This photo of RH's so-called "best friend" is sourced from the New York Times. I don't know but seriously, why on earth would he let a national newspaper take his photo for a piece about Cooper?

I wonder if he even bought a gift for Cooper. This kind of grandstanding really annoys me in folks. Mr. Ben needs to tell it to the prosecutor and quit seeking attention. JMO

What a weird photo. What a strange perspective in the photo. Whose gaze are we seeing this from, peeking out between those blinds?? Hahaha. It's so melodramatic and weird.

Speculation only: He could have extorted the women or girls who sent him photos of themselves naked. And demanded money. Wouldn't be the first time an Internet troll did something like that. JMO

or god forbid......stalking

Yeah??? That's exactly what I said - without calling something done 2-3 times a month a "routine."

"And defense counsel hinted that the defendant went there by himself AFTER dropping Cooper off at daycare with some frequency." That is nothing like what I said. I simply pointed out that he himself said he went occasionally, NOT frequently.

I don't think police would be able to do anything at all with this information. LH was laughing on the phone while getting a pedicure in her hometown. How would this be used? To show motive?

Yes...it couldn't be used to arrest her but the prosecutor could use it if she ever were charged and tried, during the sentencing phase at the very least.

What a weird photo. What a strange perspective in the photo. Whose gaze are we seeing this from, peeking out between those blinds?? Hahaha. It's so melodramatic and weird.

I sometimes wonder if folks don't purposefully put themselves out in the media to look like I##ots! So that then the prosecution cannot call them in the trial as they have been *di**s talking to HLN and media. I'm just floored myself when I see friends in cases on television interviews before trials.

Have they no discretion at all or respect for the criminal system or just wanting to be okey dokey with making fools of themselves? I just DO.NOT.GET.IT

SMH SMH SMH

welcome! you might have a little trouble getting to the urinal part of the bathroom if your name is Sophie ;)
OT: my BIL cleared the men's room at the Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo so that us females in my family could view the beautiful (and it was), waterfall that was the men's urinal!!! Bathroom walls were done in green marble!

OMG: found a shot of it with the water flowing!http://www.surfinside.com/Pic%27s%20Link/pictures/2004/4-04/surfpage/Madonna-Bathroom.jpg

http://www.surfinside.com/Pic's Link/pictures/2004/4-04/surfpage/Madonna-Bathroom.jpg (graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member