GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to the concept of trying to solve a crime in 48 hours ? A & E Network had a whole series based on it.

Why are cops so worried about naming someone a "suspect" these days ? Lawsuits ??

How did Nancy Grace get her own show ?? Blackmail ?

Enquiring minds want to know............................

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...hristopher-lee-arrest/12961823/?showmenu=true

another update

authorities have searched for Erin Corwin ever since.

Lee moved to Alaska last week, according to a friend.

Emom's affidavit also reveals that investigators found 10 spent .40-caliber bullet casings in Lee's Jeep, and that tire tracks found behind the Twentynine Palms Marine base link the Jeep to Corwin's car.

According to the newly released court documents, police found a single set of shoe tracks at Corwin's abandoned vehicle. The tracks led from the driver side door of her Toyota and then disappeared next to a set of tire tracks. The court document states that tracks found at the scene are "consistent" with the tire tracks left by Lee's Jeep.

I want to know what time her phone was turned off. IMO, that will tell how far she really is.

Well Desert Sun has updated their story again an managed to post photo of CL, but still not seeing affidavit posted anywhere.

Any other likely media outlets other than CBS8 and 107.7 who have seemed to follow this closely for one that might get this done today? Seems sort of important to back up their story. JMO

They are the local media.

This just blew my mind:
"According to the newly released court documents, police found a single set of shoe tracks at Corwin's abandoned vehicle. The tracks led from the driver side door of her Toyota and then disappeared next to a set of tire tracks. The court document states that tracks found at the scene are "consistent" with the tire tracks left by" CL's "Jeep."
http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...christopher-lee-arrest/12961823/?sf28800445=1

Matching tire tracks, Erin's text to her friend acknowledging her hunting plans for the day with CL, 10 spent shells in the vehicle...oh my! The detectives have been busy and tight-lipped. I'm feeling we'll learn about the red car sooner rather than later.
What do you use a potato thingy for?

I had to look up "potato gun". Never heard of it before.

"They are built to fire chunks of potato, as a hobby, or to fire other sorts of projectiles, for practical use. The projectile can be dangerous and result in life-threatening injuries, including cranial fractures, if a person is hit." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spud_gun

She is an animal lover, apparently he is too yet they are going on a "hunting trip"? That makes no sense to me?

My husband and I love our animals fiercely but he still hunts and I would still shoot a coyote in a New York Minute.

This just blew my mind:
"According to the newly released court documents, police found a single set of shoe tracks at Corwin's abandoned vehicle. The tracks led from the driver side door of her Toyota and then disappeared next to a set of tire tracks. The court document states that tracks found at the scene are "consistent" with the tire tracks left by" CL's "Jeep."
http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...christopher-lee-arrest/12961823/?sf28800445=1

WHAT????

So she leaves tracks from her car to his jeep. The tire tracks are consistent with a JEEP. Where does the red car come in to play?

Whatever happened to the concept of trying to solve a crime in 48 hours ? A & E Network had a whole series based on it.

Why are cops so worried about naming someone a "suspect" these days ? Lawsuits ??

How did Nancy Grace get her own show ?? Blackmail ?

Enquiring minds want to know............................

Lawsuits and the suspect will lawyer up and shut up. LE publicly naming a suspect rarely happens before an arrest.

The DA will only get one shot at a trial. Once the arrest happens, then the suspect is entitled a speedy trial. It's better to make an arrest after LE gathers as much evidence as they can. In this case the best evidence is Erin's body.

So she leaves tracks from her car to his jeep. The tire tracks are consistent with a JEEP. Where does the red car come in to play?

Me thinks those who've been thinking Heather Elvis are on the right track. MOO

I had to look up "potato gun". Never heard of it before.

LOL! It's just what it says. You shoot potatoes out of the barrel.

LE just used this to detain him so he will have to return to CA. No one normally gets a 25K bond for having a potato gun. He court date is in September iirc. By that time he may have much more serious charges to worry about.

IMO

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...hristopher-lee-arrest/12961823/?showmenu=true

another update

Emom's affidavit also reveals that investigators found 10 spent .40-caliber bullet casings in Lee's Jeep, and that tire tracks found behind the Twentynine Palms Marine base link the Jeep to Corwin's car.

According to the newly released court documents, police found a single set of shoe tracks at Corwin's abandoned vehicle. The tracks led from the driver side door of her Toyota and then disappeared next to a set of tire tracks. The court document states that tracks found at the scene are "consistent" with the tire tracks left by Lee's Jeep.

My head is spinning after this update! Holy crap!
Seems pretty cut and dry.

another update

That says the tire tracks match CL's Jeep. The witness says that it was a small red Sedan. So are we now talking two different times at Erin's car? That could possibly account for the movement of the car that the witness says.

One with EC's car and CL's Jeep and then another one later that morning that the witness saw with some unknown red car and an unknown female? Because there is no way a Jeep's tire tracks could be confused with a sedan's tire tracks as far as I know.

LOL! It's just what it says. You shoot potatoes out of the barrel.

LE just used this to detain him so he cant leave CA. No one normally gets a 25K bond for having a potato gun. He court date is in September iirc. By that time he may have much more serious charges to worry about.

IMO

i hope you are right and the friend reporting him to be in alaska is mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname