GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
They asked if someone saw Abby or another female in these clothes.

Who else would have worn them besides Abby?!?!?!

I think the intention was-- 'even if you didn't specifically recognize the female as Abby, please contact us if you saw someone wearing these clothes'. That was my take, at least. Additionally, I guess it is possible Abby returned with her hair shorter or dyed another color. A passerby may think-- 'Hm, I saw a girl wearing something like that but she was blonde so couldn't have been Abby'.

So police want to know if anyone saw a female or Abby herself wearing the outfit on Sunday night? Does that mean they are looking for another female who was involved? Was someone else wearing a similar outfit at that time? And police want people to let them know if they saw Abby walking on the North South road at 10-1030 on Sunday night. Hmmm weird request because if someone had seen her, when she was missing why wouldn't that call have been made already???
I wish some info could be released as this gets weirder and weirder. I wonder if she was dropped off with her cell phone too........sorry just being sarcastic there.....but it sure seems weird.

Zero disrespect intended here but I would imagine a facility like this is well versed in privacy and dealing with minors , etc. and knows how to work with LE in cases like this. I cannot imagine it would be any other way.

Don't know the particulars enough to know. But if LE knows this to be the case, yes.

yes, no facility like the one discussed above would take in a 14 year old girl unbeknowst to her parents and the authorities. The place being only minutes down the road also means they would likely have been super aware of Abby's case. Their staff may well even live in North Conway if that close.

I don't think it likely she was there.

I could see her being hidden out for nine months by a private citizen or a couple though.

:thinking:

there would need to be a pretty big motivator for an adult to risk prosecution over hiding a "runaway" teen tho

MOO

Josh Brogadir ‏@joshbNECN 6m
Confirmed by investigators: these are the same clothes Abigail Hernandez was wearing when she went missing 10/9/13, same backpack too

https://twitter.com/joshbNECN

Don't know the particulars enough to know. But if LE knows this to be the case, yes.

I'm sorry , my post made little sense. :gaah: My point was if a minor is somewhere like that and LE is looking for them, I'm sure they must disclose and discretely get the info that said minor is safe and accounted for .

So police want to know if anyone saw a female or Abby herself wearing the outfit on Sunday night? Does that mean they are looking for another female who was involved? Was someone else wearing a similar outfit at that time? And police want people to let them know if they saw Abby walking on the North South road at 10-1030 on Sunday night. Hmmm weird request because if someone had seen her, when she was missing why wouldn't that call have been made already???
I wish some info could be released as this gets weirder and weirder. I wonder if she was dropped off with her cell phone too........sorry just being sarcastic there.....but it sure seems weird.

BBM.
IMO, I think they want to hear from anyone who was in that area during that time frame, perhaps to provide information on any vehicles seen-- vehicles with out-of-state license plates possibly or not familiar to the residents living nearby?

perhaps AH is reporting she walked home this route, or was dropped there, and they are trying to verify same? (because they may surmise differently?) who knows, just filling in the blanks in our minds cuz that's what we do.

yes, no facility like the one discussed above would take in a 14 year old girl unbeknowst to her parents and the authorities. The place being only minutes down the road also means they would likely have been super aware of Abby's case. Their staff may well even live in North Conway if that close.

I don't think it likely she was there.

I could see her being hidden out for nine months by a private citizen or a couple though.

:thinking:

there would need to be a pretty big motivator for an adult to risk prosecution over hiding a "runaway" teen tho

MOO

It is a Catholic facility that places these girls in willing homes for the duration of the pg, apparently (according to the website). I agree, hard to know how they'd be able keep it legal unless the parents knew, or her true age was unknown to them or misrepresented to them.

This is just way too weird. This case has been odd from the get go and now further down the rabbit hole we go.

So why did LE release the picture of the clothes then confirm they were the ones she was wearing only to end the press release with "no further press briefings"???

The whole thing makes no sense to me at all. There must be some purpose behind the odd way things have happened. I just haven't a clue what that could be.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry , my post made little sense. :gaah: My point was if a minor is somewhere like that and LE is looking for them, I'm sure they must disclose and discretely get the info that said minor is safe and accounted for .

Yes, they would be required by law to disclose anyone they knew to be a minor, you'd think.

I am having some real doubts about this LE, after the disaster of Celina's murder and lack of arrest, and now whatever the heck is going on here. Hoping all becomes clear at some point. Jmo

This is just way too weird. This case has been odd from the get go and now further down the rabbit hole we go.

So why did LE release the picture of the clothes then confirm they were the ones she was wearing only to end the press release with "no further press briefings"???

The whole thing makes no sense to me at all. There must be some purpose behind the odd way things have happened. I just haven't a clue what that could be.

BBM - Puzzled me too but now I can quote from MSM the wording makes a bit more sense

"Should the investigation reveal evidence that a person or persons were involved with Abigail's disappearance and/or detainment or concealment, then the appropriate criminal charge(s) will be brought," reads the statement. "Until such time that law enforcement officials have a comprehensive understanding of the facts surrounding Abigail's disappearance and nine month absence, there will be no further press briefings."

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/newsx/local-news/115417-abby-s-return-remains-a-mystery

MOTHER SEATON HOUSE FOR UNWED MOTHERS

Our Service Area includes the Towns of Oxford County and Western Cumberland County in Maine and the Towns in Carroll County New Hampshire.

North Conway is in Carroll County, NH.

It is 18min. by car, 11.2 miles away from North Conway. She could've walked there. My guess is this gal is also Catholic, and if so, she'd likely have a respect for unborn life.

Just a very strong instinct, but I say we let this gal and her family have some privacy and continue getting on with her life.

Not sure this would be a good excuse for the waste of money and manpower involved in searches. Not in this day and age anyway!

From the sound of this release, it seems they are looking for someone who may have seen her walking on the "north-south" road (about 5 miles)--possibly so someone might also report if they saw a car drop her off (would be my guess):
While law enforcement officials are seeking answers to their many questions regarding the circumstances of Abigail’s disappearance on Oct. 9, 2013, at the time of her disappearance Abigail was 14 years of age and had no known means to facilitate her disappearance or provide herself with shelter, meals and other necessities over the ensuing nine months.

Should the investigation reveal evidence that a person or persons were involved with Abigail’s disappearance and/or detainment or concealment, then the appropriate criminal charge(s) will be brought. Until such time that law enforcement officials have a comprehensive understanding of the facts surrounding Abigail’s disappearance and nine month absence, there will be no further press briefings.

Submitted by the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office.
http://concord-nh.patch.com/groups/...ez-case?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I do not see a bunch of nuns in a Catholic unwed mother home helping to disappear a 14 year old girl or any age minor girl for that matter and then hide her full well knowing LE is looking for her and she is believed to be missing endangered.

Nope, did not happen. Not buying.

I do not see a bunch of nuns in a Catholic unwed mother home helping to disappear a 14 year old girl or any age minor girl for that matter and then hide her full well knowing LE is looking for her and she is believed to be missing endangered.

Nope, did not happen. Not buying.

Absolutely agreed. Abby's posters were everywhere in her area. They had magnets that people put on their cars. While I know that there are people out there who haven't heard a thing about Abby being missing, I seriously doubt that anyone is not only the immediate but the surrounding areas would not at the very least be peripherally aware of it.

trying to remember, man it seems so long since there was movement in this case details are fuzzy now. Wasn't there some sort of drama between Abigail's mother and the boyfriend's father, some dust up on FB or something?

Now I will have to go back trecking and looking. poop. :sigh:

I hate when I do that to myself. I need to get a better memory. :(

It is not absolute. There are exceptions to the 6th amendment, and this case could possibly fall under more than one:

yes of course there are exceptions, that is noted right in my post, i clearly was not saying it is absolute and complete in every single case, i went out of my way to make sure my post could not be construed that way...

"as full an accounting as can be responsibly made within a reasonable amount of time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74