Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that mean? That they are testing her blood to see if she had ingested drugs or something?

When asked about time of death, LE went into blood being processed..........like what? I'm wondering how blood can tell time of death, unless there's a value set on specific biologicals or chemicals to compare to, but cripes! I went straight to the drug and alcohol scenario.
Is it possible she was drugged or given alcohol so the perp could get her into the woods? Makes a bit of sense: If she was NOT allowed in the woods, under the influence she could have been coerced, would have been complacent, quiet, and probably not afraid if she knew her killer.
If she was raised Mormon, she'd know alcohol and drugs were a "no no", but she could be easily fooled if she hadn't had first hand knowledge of what those "no no's" look like. A 6 year old Mormon doesn't have a clue, they just know it's against the teachings of the Church. Hand her a can of something and she might think it's funny tasting soda. Spike that can with another something.......

For the most part, LDS children are really sheltered from the norm.
Aurgh.......
Just forget I posted anything!:gaah:

This does sound like a teenager did this. I think an older person would put her remains in the car and drive her out of that. Interesting it was along a pathway that kids use back there in the woods.

Yes, they were checking all the cars thoroughly from the mobile park. Also, I know of one male whom I thought was developmentally handicapped after I heard him on a press release, who would not probably have the smarts to put her anywhere else. Just saying...not accusing.

This would suggest that the 10pm sighting of Jenice in bed is, perhaps, unreliable? Or am I misunderstanding?

Could suggest a possible weekend visitor that was there, or the perp was investigating a possible dump site before hand.

I think he said it takes 24 hrs to process, dbl check and then enter the DNA results into the database.

They always test to check for drugs and/or poisons. Sometimes perps drug their victims. Sometimes kids are killed via poisons.

They can also get a good DNA sample of her that way.

Yup. If only the perp knows, but he (or she) tells confesses, then LE will know his confession has legs. Or if he tells a third party, and that third party talks to police, then LE will know if it is a viable tip.

Or, if the adult was in a hurry to hide the body before anyone noticed or before he or she was expected somewhere. I mean, let's say some perp killed her in his house, like Kali Ann Poulton, but knew there would be searches soon and/or his or her spouse was due back any moment, or roommate or parent? Well, maybe they don;t have time to get in the car. So, the body is dumped 100 feet from the residential area.

How are you doing, ShadyLady? Being so close to all of this must be horrific for you. More so than for the rest of us. Too close to home.

BBM, I just had a sad thought. Sometimes teens ( no particular teen ) think it's funny to give younger kids alcohol or drugs that they are partying with .

One reported asked if "everyone" in the MHP was being tested for DNA and the answer was "yes". I wonder once again if that includes minors? I know this was discussed earlier in the thread but just wish the reported would have elaborated on the questions to include this.

My heart just aches for Jenise and this should NEVER, EVER, happen to the innocent!

They could get a partial DNA hit on the adult which would lead them to test the minor.
Minors need the consent of parent or guardian to give voluntary DNA. A warrant is an entirely different situation.

He said take the # of mobile homes multiplied by the # of people that live in each one...so I think it includes everyone.

They may be drawing DNA from everyone, but you can bet that they aren't going to test them all. That would be a huge waste of resources. They most likely will be testing a few that are on their radar. Asking everyone for a sample deflects attention from any specific people. It also puts peer pressure on those who might be reluctant to provide a sample without a warrant and for whom a warrant might be hard to get.

Is Washington one of the states that collects DNA from anyone arrested?

They always test to check for drugs and/or poisons. Sometimes perps drug their victims. Sometimes kids are killed via poisons.

They can also get a good DNA sample of her that way.

Yup. If only the perp knows, but he (or she) tells confesses, then LE will know his confession has legs. Or if he tells a third party, and that third party talks to police, then LE will know if it is a viable tip.

Or, if the adult was in a hurry to hide the body before anyone noticed or before he or she was expected somewhere. I mean, let's say some perp killed her in his house, like Kali Ann Poulton, but knew there would be searches soon and/or his or her spouse was due back any moment, or roommate or parent? Well, maybe they don;t have time to get in the car. So, the body is dumped 100 feet from the residential area.

How are you doing, ShadyLady? Being so close to all of this must be horrific for you. More so than for the rest of us. Too close to home.

BBM. . .this is what my gut is telling me. I think whoever did this was in a big hurry. . .and I'm inclined to think it wasn't a teen. But that's just my gut talking. If those trails are frequented by teens, then I don't think one would think that was really hiding the body much. . .or consider that area really secluded.

I live in a very similar area with dense woods and trails. Adults know about these too. They just don't hang out in them like teens do. . .but they surely know they're there.

Does anyone know of any other cases where they have done this, collected DNA before finding the victim? To me that's very telling.

I'm guessing that with a ton of sex offenders in such a small space, swabbing their DNA as soon as possible was critical (and relatively easy to do, legally speaking).

The summer of peace and love left with Woodstock and the drugs that are out there often lead to erratic and violent behavior and I hate saying this but I believe someone was just out of control and she was the victim (MOO)

The locals know who the druggies are ((MOO))

Can someone tell me, Shady Lady perhaps, how long the MHP has been in existence? Long enough that an adult living there now could have grown up there?

I don't know how long it's been there but my uncle lived there when I was in my early 20's and that was 25 years ago. So, yes.

I'm guessing that with a ton of sex offenders in such a small space, swabbing their DNA as soon as possible was critical (and relatively easy to do, legally speaking).

But wouldn't they already have their DNA if they are convicted sex offenders?

When asked about time of death, LE went into blood being processed..........like what? I'm wondering how blood can tell time of death, unless there's a value set on specific biologicals or chemicals to compare to, but cripes! I went straight to the drug and alcohol scenario.
Is it possible she was drugged or given alcohol so the perp could get her into the woods? Makes a bit of sense: If she was NOT allowed in the woods, under the influence she could have been coerced, would have been complacent, quiet, and probably not afraid if she knew her killer.
If she was raised Mormon, she'd know alcohol and drugs were a "no no", but she could be easily fooled if she hadn't had first hand knowledge of what those "no no's" look like. A 6 year old Mormon doesn't have a clue, they just know it's against the teachings of the Church. Hand her a can of something and she might think it's funny tasting soda. Spike that can with another something.......

For the most part, LDS children are really sheltered from the norm.
Aurgh.......
Just forget I posted anything!:gaah:

Have I missed something? Was she raised mormon? I am friends with several mormons and her family situation doesn't fit the traditional mormon situation at ALL. ??? Sorry if I missed a nuance.

Also, I would be surprised if she had internalized any caveats at all about whether she could wander a few feet out of the trailer park into the woods - there seemed to be no spoken boundaries at all for where she could wander all day long.

Have I missed something? Was she raised mormon? I am friends with several mormons and her family situation doesn't fit the traditional mormon situation at ALL. ??? Sorry if I missed a nuance.

Evidently her father is mormon, and did take the kids to church services with him.

ETA: I know what you mean

ETA x2: I believe attending LDS church services is different than actual having temple recommend... so I believe that someone who did not follow mormon doctrine to the letter would still be welcome at church services, if not the sacraments at the temple.

Yes, they were checking all the cars thoroughly from the mobile park. Also, I know of one male whom I thought was developmentally handicapped after I heard him on a press release, who would not probably have the smarts to put her anywhere else. Just saying...not accusing.

I agree, Tarika. Then there are 2 others I can think of.

I wonder if there is anyone who has aroused LE's suspicions by seemingly being too helpful? Sometimes the guilty will want to be in the middle of everything and and be overly helpful.

J may have been drugged.

MOO

BBM. . .this is what my gut is telling me. I think whoever did this was in a big hurry. . .and I'm inclined to think it wasn't a teen. But that's just my gut talking. If those trails are frequented by teens, then I don't think one would think that was really hiding the body much. . .or consider that area really secluded.

I live in a very similar area with dense woods and trails. Adults know about these too. They just don't hang out in them like teens do. . .but they surely know they're there.
Exactly.
I haven't posted on this case before now. I've just been following and thanking silently since the beginning and I'm on the fence, although leaning to one side more than the other.
But, I can't help thinking that if it was a teen why would they place her in a spot that would draw attention to them?
However, if it was an adult that would be an ideal place to put the attention on the teens.
Wondering if the guilty person was supposed to be back home somewhere at certain time so they had to hurry? Or maybe snuck out while someone they live with was sleeping or ran an errand? I also keep wondering if she was somewhere else the first time they looked for her and placed there later.
So many questions and so many answers needed.
I am impatiently waiting on answers and justice for beautiful Jenice. May she receive that justice soon.

Shadylady~Thank you so very much for all of your posts and answers to questions. I appreciate you and your efforts to keep us all informed and give us a clearer picture. Wish I was there to give you a hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beefalo