Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the probable cause statement it states:

On top of the pallet, searches located a black nylon duffle bag, luggage, and/or laptop bag style shoulder strap.

It appears they found a shoulder strap that could belong to a (a)black nylon duffle bag, (b)luggage, or (c)a laptop.

That may have already been discussed/agreed upon, just thought I'd bring that forward.

Did they mention finding muddy adult sized shoes?

Thank you for mentioning that again. Originally I read to that to say that they found a duffle bag, luggage AND some kind of shoulder strap but then realized they were just trying to describe the KIND of strap it was - something that would come from one of those items. So if I understand it correctly now, there was no bag there, just a strap on top of the wood pallet. It seems probable this is what he used to strangle her.

Jamie Tompkins @jamieq13fox · 17h

Mom/neighbor just told me she confronted Gabriel Gaeta two yrs ago -told him to stay away from her 11 yr old daughter #Q13FOX

Thanks CatFancier for letting me post this tweet from it appears Fox13 news..

I saw this tweet yesterday...I still believe GG had this propensity for young girls in him..wondering if there are any more to come out..

Thanks CatFancier for letting me post this tweet from it appears Fox13 news..

I saw this tweet yesterday...I still believe GG had this propensity for young girls in him..wondering if there are any more to come out..
I am counting on it.

All posts are MOO

Sorry if my idea caused problems, I didn't intend it to, was just a suggestion.

My head has not been quite here the past few days because of health problems but I just got back from the hospital and I'm gonna live :) Phew, huge sigh of relief. Off to catch up on what I have missed.

Hope your feeling better and glad u are back

No, the day he was too upset to provide DNA was 8/4
The day he was seen driving with mom while she was interviewed was 8/5
That pic is dated for 8/6

Thank you! I have deleted the incorrect information and am really grateful you brought it to my attention. I don't want to confuse anyone.

Legal question. Do they have to list everything in a Probable Cause? Or just enough so to speak?

I have followed a few cases where folks spoke out after a conviction. I suspect afraid to until they knew it was safe. Just sayin......

Sorry if my idea caused problems, I didn't intend it to, was just a suggestion.

My head has not been quite here the past few days because of health problems but I just got back from the hospital and I'm gonna live :) Phew, huge sigh of relief. Off to catch up on what I have missed.

You must stay with us, Skiba!

Thank you for mentioning that again. Originally I read to that to say that they found a duffle bag, luggage AND some kind of shoulder strap but then realized they were just trying to describe the KIND of strap it was - something that would come from one of those items. So if I understand it correctly now, there was no bag there, just a strap on top of the wood pallet. It seems probable this is what he used to strangle her.
Every time I hear about that Fbomb strap, all I can think is he took his laptop too........and for what purpose ..... to record.......to stream..........to ...... ** speculative **

“That absolutely kills us,” James said. “We’re at home, it’s an empty home, how are we going to heal?”

“It’s like the house is dead,” he said.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local...or-the-pieces-to-put-things-together_42135210

Can this guy just quit talking? geez

Who? Jenise's father...
He wants his other children back home. This isn't good for any of them, they cannot start to heal as a family...KWIM

The authorities took the children as a precaution when Jenise was allegedly missing, now they know who did this to Jenise and the other children should be returned to this family. Unless they are charged with neglect of Jenise, those kids belong home...is my belief they need to get another emergency hearing and get that family together to mourn and heal........

Based only on pics we've seen of GG after the search began, we can tell what he liked to wear (at least that week):

t-shirt
shorts
runners
low-rise socks

I find it striking in the probable cause statement that they mention what they DID find in his room:

underwear (blood stained)
shirt (blood and mud)
shorts (blood)
towel (bloody)

If they found his shoes and socks it would have been mentioned. If that's what he was wearing when he took Jenise into the woods there's no way they wouldn't be caked in mud. I agree with others that he ditched them in the garbage somewhere and LE probably have those already.

Like everyone else I have a million questions but one of the first I want him to answer is WHEN did this occur? What day, and what time. That answer, if we ever get it, will shed a whole new light on a lot of the things we've all been speculating about.

Legal question. Do they have to list everything in a Probable Cause? Or just enough so to speak?

If you mean like in a preliminary hearing or probable cause affidative that LE will do in order to hold him over for trial, then I am pretty sure that LE only has to provide the minimum necessary to convince a judge or Grand Jury that he should be held for trial.

They probably did list everything they had at that time. No doubt, there will be lots more by next hearing and still more by trial. Probable cause is this in more general terms. " Is it " PROBABLE" that a crime occurred and this defendant had something to do with it? Probable enough to go forward with this case? Probable enough to keep him in jail? Occasionally there are cases where the charges are ' trumped up ' and a judge may say ' there is really nothing here that looks like a crime or that this person committed the crime' and throws it out. So at this time there is more than enough evidence to fulfill ' probable' but there will be much more , hopefully , to secure a conviction.

ETA It is a long jump from probable to beyond a reasonable doubt. This is just to get the ball rolling.

ETA I use "" and ' ' in all the wrong places and I do know where the right places are but cba to correct it at this time. Don't judge :)

I have followed a few cases where folks spoke out after a conviction. I suspect afraid to until they knew it was safe. Just sayin......

the silence of the accused is deafening for sure......

Every time I hear about that Fbomb strap, all I can think is he took his laptop too........and for what purpose ..... to record.......to stream..........to ...... ** speculative **

I have to admit that idea crossed my mind as well. I sure do hope not, but if he did, he really is digging his own grave with all the evidence he left behind.

Based only on pics we've seen of GG after the search began, we can tell what he liked to wear (at least that week):

t-shirt
shorts
runners
low-rise socks

I find it striking in the probable cause statement that they mention what they DID find in his room:

underwear (blood stained)
shirt (blood and mud)
shorts (blood)
towel (bloody)

If they found his shoes and socks it would have been mentioned. If that's what he was wearing when he took Jenise into the woods there's no way they wouldn't be caked in mud. I agree with others that he ditched them in the garbage somewhere and LE probably have those already.

Like everyone else I have a million questions but one of the first I want him to answer is WHEN did this occur? What day, and what time. That answer, if we ever get it, will shed a whole new light on a lot of the things we've all been speculating about.

And how did he get Jenise. There was no forced entry into the Wrights home, I want to know when did he take Jenise, where he took her and most importantly why...

Thank you! I have deleted the incorrect information and am really grateful you brought it to my attention. I don't want to confuse anyone.

It's so easy to get dates & details mixed up. I've done it a bunch of times so I'm keeping that probable cause statement open in a separate tab. It was also on the 8th that they went back for and collected DNA and he was all, leaning against the wall, barely able to get out of bed, blah blah phony act head-game junk. Actually now that I think about it, I think part of it might have been real. Maybe he was completely freaked out that they were on to him, and it hit him what he was about to face?

“That absolutely kills us,” James said. “We’re at home, it’s an empty home, how are we going to heal?”

“It’s like the house is dead,” he said.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local...or-the-pieces-to-put-things-together_42135210

Can this guy just quit talking? geez

I hope with time he realizes his home as he knew it, will never be the same. Not after his little girl was raped and murdered.
His life and the lives of his other loved ones will likely always have a dark cloud over them..... praying they see a little sunshine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000