TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link? Just wondering because there is a large wooded area back there with running trails and parks.

Yes. Twin Lakes Park.

I wonder if the police activity is related. Often, they have someone with a medical emergency on that trail - I've actually seen it within the last couple weeks. They have to bike in with a stretcher cart thing.

Good! As anyone can tell you that lives in the area...Williamson County does NOT play.

We always say Wilco's motto is "yeh, we'll git ya for somethin". They have a wretched reputation for convicting innocent people.

We always say Wilco's motto is "yeh, we'll git ya for somethin". They have a wretched reputation for convicting innocent people.

Yes but in this case....I'm kinda glad she's there. ;)

KVUE's stream is back up after being down for a bit....

ETA: Now it's back down again....

No link. Just friends reporting crime scene tape and lots of police activity.

I always thought our PD's motto was "Williamson County - where the cops are stricter".

I have a terrible, horrible thought, please forgive me in advance. But.....when MSM first said LE had 'found a body' and then other sources said they 'didn't find a body' it made me wonder.....did they perhaps find PART of a body and are searching elsewhere for that reason? And don't want to release any info until they have recovered everything??

I told you it was terrible & horrible. :(

How can MW just go on about her life like Colton had never existed? Just what is wrong with her? I have read a disturbing comment, but my post was removed, so I'll just say I hope it's not true. How can no one have noticed this precious little boy missing all this time? And that article about BF is very disturbing. Poor little boy had no one to look out for him.

Just as an FYI....#searchforcolton has some tweets with pictures from the air of the area.

ETA: Wasn't sure if I could provide a link...not sure if it's just a local citizen. Doesn't seem to be but wanted to stay on the safe side.

Police activity near wooded area behind the Y in Cedar Park

Interestingly, yesterday at 3:20 I saw several APD vehicles with lights flashing exit 183A at Brushy Creek. I thought it was strange since it would be CP jurisdiction anywhere past Lakeline.

No link. Just friends reporting crime scene tape and lots of police activity.

I always thought our PD's motto was "Williamson County - where the cops are stricter".

It really is amazing what they will arrest kids for in Wilco. Remember when Misty Croslin lit up a cigarette and smoked it right in front of cops? My eyes about popped out. She'd be in handcuffs - LITERALLY - for doing that in Wilco.

Thanks in advance to everybody that transcribes the presser for those of us whom cannot listen and or watch. Hugs yall

I remember when that boy was beaten badly. That was pretty big news here too (not as big as this or GK). I feel the need to say that Leander/Cedar Park is a very nice area. Typical suburbs. Lots of families. We support our high school football teams. Sonic 1/2 price slushie happy hours. Wave to each other as we drive down the neighborhood. Typical middle-class suburban neighborhood.

My baby boy is 2 years old and I can't imagine harming him or putting him in a position for anyone else to harm him.
I'd die for my children never them die because of me or at my hands.
Makes me sick and not something I can understand.

I remember when that boy was beaten badly. That was pretty big news here too (not as big as this or GK). I feel the need to say that Leander/Cedar Park is a very nice area. Typical suburbs. Lots of families. We support our high school football teams. Sonic 1/2 price slushie happy hours. Wave to each other as we drive down the neighborhood. Typical middle-class suburban neighborhood.

Leander/Cedar Park is a great place to live! However, there is the meth lab/goat farmer/junk reseller element in areas that have not been developed.

OT my daughter is a dancer so she runs in the same circles as GK's girlfriend. That whole thing is one big ugly MESS! Does he have a thread on WS?

I am praying for all of the LE officials on scene....I can't imagine how hard this must be for them. :(

I am praying for all of the LE officials on scene....I can't imagine how hard this must be for them. :(

This has been my thought, many times today. A lot of them are parents too....this must be just heart breaking for them. It takes special kinds of people to do the jobs that they do. Bless them all.

KVUE Livestream is silent but one can see an ambulance, forensics vehicle and seems to look like it is the dead end of a road, maybe at the end of Felter? I wish they'd say something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase