TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What date was the I miss you post?

It's gone. I thing it was Sept. 8th. The blue thing that talks about "it's been a good day I haven't had to post bail or bury a body" yet is also gone. The I miss you and I hope you know I always loved you was "liked' by someone who made some kind of comment about I miss her too. So it was confusing, but seemed hauntingly like something she'd write to her deceased child.

It was the 8th at 1.25am

Screenshots on the Justice4Colton facebook page (scroll down to a photo shared by Justice4Colton from ML yesterday, screenshot of the status is in the comments, also posted by J4C) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice4Colton/1472988806311545?sk=timeline

Wondering if Caylee's law was passed in Texas? Last seen by others in July. Sadly with as much time that has passed, an official cause of death might be hard to determine, unless there's fractures. I wonder if he was being potty trained? I only wonder because we've seen other cases where for some crazy reason, that sets off the parent and they murder or severely injure the child during potty training.

Just from reading her FB page, people were wondering about dear little Colton, and asked about him. People did care, and loved him. I don't doubt that they would have helped her with Colton, or even raised him for her. Yet, that option wasn't chosen! Was his injuries so severe that she knew if she took Colton to a hospital or doctor they would recognize the abuse?

Do we know when those photos of injuries were taken?

Heartbreaking, just so darn heartbreaking!!!

Dumbazz. FCA.2 will NOT fly in Texas. RIP, Colton, beautiful boy. You deserved so much better from everyone in your young life. :(

I really hope you're right. But too often, silence and having slick, dishonest lawyers is rewarded in our country.

Work's blackeye in this 2013 mugshot with that smile is conflicting to me. I wonder if that's from the bar brawl or other violence.

It appears it's from her assault in 2013. Looks like it was a bar brawl. She likes that kind of thing.

On her FB there was a photo from a while ago showing bruised and swollen knuckles and when a friend had asked her about it she was proudly talking about fighting with an older woman. I think she really thought of herself as a "tough gal".

I guess she will be totally at home in prison. She likes a brawl well she will find it there.

I feel very badly for her friends. Especially the one who is currently being harassed on FB for details with the initials CH. Whatever she is telling the police and FBI is for their use in working this case and not fodder for the general public. She needs to make her page private IMO

I hope the remains found are not his but we all know the odds of that :( Poor little smiley guy.

And for all her talk of weed on FB I strongly suspect there were other drug issues involved.

Me too.
View attachment 58835

Don't you think the abuse marks are very similar to Adrian Peterson's son? He purportedly used a "switch".

Yes.
For this baby's sake, I'm glad she is in jail. This baby will be placed for adoption, and never know the things Colton did.

DillysMom, bless you and your husband. You're really living this, not just discussing it (as I am). Thank you for that.

From your lips to God's ears regarding the baby. The boyfriend has not yet been arrested so he can take the baby she's pregnant with if it is his, regardless of his record.

I do have a feeling from looking at the chronology, the criminal records and photos of Colton that this was progressive abuse leading to death, possibly initially instigated by other than this woman. I see a FB post about how sometimes all a man needs to cure his rage is a good woman. It has a picture of a huge Incredible Hulk type being tamed by a small woman. Sure, babe. That works.
She has repeated references to wanting a tough cowboy, not a Prince Charming in her life and few posts about wanting things for her son.
She also has a post about those who are raising another man's son.

It's not hard to put two and two together. Kids at age two and three are starting to show personality. They are not always compliant. They can throw tantrums. They need a lot of patience. They are learning to use the potty which somehow fills so many abuser's hearts with fury for some reason. (I don't know what it is about a toddler just out of the womb for a couple years, trying valiantly to learn how to control his or her bladder, that inspires such violence in these a holes.) If they are paired up with rage-filled adults barely out of their teens, who have a history of cruelty and little mature family support, it is a recipe for disaster. Especially when one is a young female who seems focused on having a man, rather than her son.

I am picturing a Riley Ann Sawyers scenario.

But it no matter if the mother did it alone, allowed someone else to do it or joined in on the "discipline", she needs to go down for murder. I'm sick of mothers or fathers getting slapped on the wrist after allowing their significant others to use their kids as punching bags.

Wondering if Caylee's law was passed in Texas? Last seen by others in July. Sadly with as much time that has passed, an official cause of death might be hard to determine, unless there's fractures. I wonder if he was being potty trained? I only wonder because we've seen other cases where for some crazy reason, that sets off the parent and they murder or severely injure the child during potty training.

Just from reading her FB page, people were wondering about dear little Colton, and asked about him. People did care, and loved him. I don't doubt that they would have helped her with Colton, or even raised him for her. Yet, that option wasn't chosen! Was his injuries so severe that she knew if she took Colton to a hospital or doctor they would recognize the abuse?

Do we know when those photos of injuries were taken?

Heartbreaking, just so darn heartbreaking!!!

Holy hell I literally JUST posted almost the same thing!

I notice on Work's FB, the 4th of July post about going to a BBQ (the last time Colton was seen alive? is that right?) and the first July 4th post on her timeline is the FB notice that she friended Colton's father on FB. I doubt that is meaningful but it does make me wonder.

I'm fairly new to websleuths and all the cases I've followed have touched me deeply they've made me angry at the people who carry out these horrific crimes and the people who have allowed them to happen.
Colton has made me cry. He looks like my nephew who passed away 18 months ago days after his 2nd birthday.
Colton was just a wee baby. Those photos with the bruises. the ones with his tired sad eyes. His happy smiling face. I am too heartsore to get mad yet but its in the post. Also I'm becoming familiar with some of the posters here and you guys are the best. I've never been part of such a respectful compassionate online community and it really means something.

RIP little Colton. My sister had this read out at my nephews service and I'm sure you all have heard it before but I wanted to share it with you all today:

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow;
I am the diamond glints on the snow.
I am the sunlight that ripened grain
I am the gentle autumns’s rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush,
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft star that shines at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there I did not die.

I came across this thread just last night while I couldn't sleep. I dont know why I keep coming onto WS to sooth my insomnia because my aggravation soars with each new "developing" thread. I guess I want to learn and help. Its with a heavy heart that I am beyond sad for Colton. Colton could be my nephew who will be 3 in October. I am embarrassed to admit, but we have been dealing with a "Meagan" for quite a few years. My little brother took a left turn in life. My parents did everything in their power to protect him and in a sense enabled him. I went for a long hike this morning to clear my head of the sadness and despair. I think this is a very important message to any family members with mentally ill people, dont assume everything will work out. Intervene…get involved and protect any innocent child who is in the hands of evil.

I truly believe the abuse comes from rage and revenge. They do not see the pain inflicted on a little one, their only focus is manipulation & they are trying to hurt those who they cannot control. These types of people do not have a perception of reality or the ability to love. I read her facebook and it was a mirror image of the "Meagan" in our family. The hashtags, the selflies, the pregnancy chronicle, it makes you sick knowing the reality that exists and yet the person perpetuates how wonderful they are and the false love for their child. This type of person's child is nothing but a pawn and reality is we need to protect those children who do not have a voice.

The Travis county probation office is very close to that location. So is the jail.

Was her probation from an arrest in Travis county or Williamson county (where she lived)? If Williamson County, then she would not necessarily be connected to the probation office and jail in Travis county and certainly not the one furthest away from where she lived, unless, of course, her connection with the area was due to someone she knew having dealings with those places. Also the Probation office on Burleson is for Victim's Services. The Adult Probation office nearest is in Del Valle past the airport. Location of body is marked by red star. Probation Victim's services is blue star and probation office is green star.
locations colton and meagan.jpg

The only reason she'd be charged in Travis Cty is if she was arrested for a crime IN Travis Cty. She had charges in Williamson due to abandonment/neglect. The charges for Travis are most likely surrounding something MW did concerning the location where they found the body.

The only reason she'd be charged in Travis Cty is if she was arrested for a crime IN Travis Cty. She had charges in Williamson due to abandonment/neglect. The charges for Travis are most likely surrounding something MW did concerning the location where they found the body.

My guess is, that's where the crime of "tampering with the evidence" that she's being charged with occurred. Burying the body.

It's gone. I thing it was Sept. 8th. The blue thing that talks about "it's been a good day I haven't had to post bail or bury a body" yet is also gone. The I miss you and I hope you know I always loved you was "liked' by someone who made some kind of comment about I miss her too. So it was confusing, but seemed hauntingly like something she'd write to her deceased child.
That post according to family who knew her was about her mother who was deceased. Of course maybe she felt guilty and wished her mother was there to make everything go away. JMOO

I don't think she did it. We'll probably know more mid-week.
One of MW's close friends is who alerted police to the location wrote of regretting not taking action sooner after talking to MW about where Colton could be.I am sure I cannot link her FB or elaborate, so I won't. I really hate having family who was (yes, past tense now) in MW's circle of friends. As a mother, It makes my skin crawl.

That post according to family who knew her was about her mother who was deceased. Of course maybe she felt guilty and wished her mother was there to make everything go away. JMOO

Yes..her mother passed away in Feb 2014. I have a link but don't think it's allowed. Her mom was young, 43. RIP.

Was her probation from an arrest in Travis county or Williamson county (where she lived)? If Williamson County, then she would not necessarily be connected to the probation office and jail in Travis county and certainly not the one furthest away from where she lived, unless, of course, her connection with the area was due to someone she knew having dealings with those places. Also the Probation office on Burleson is for Victim's Services. The Adult Probation office nearest is in Del Valle past the airport. Location of body is marked by red star. Probation Victim's services is blue star and probation office is green star.
View attachment 58912

I know for a fact the blue star is where probation is. The green star is the jail (there is also another probation office, but the main one is the blue star). He was found blocks from the probation office in Travis county. I don't know that Meagan went to probation in Travis county, but it seems I saw somewhere she did, as well as Wilco. I was just thinking somehow that is how she picked the place to put his remains....or maybe someone helped her? I'm not sure but wanted to clear that up about the location of probation.

ETA: that area is very industrial and has lots of open fields where factories aren't. Also the McKinney Falls State Park is not far from the location his body was found.

One of MW's close friends is who alerted police to the location wrote of regretting not taking action sooner after talking to MW about where Colton could be.I am sure I cannot link her FB or elaborate, so I won't. I really hate having family who was (yes, past tense now) in MW's circle of friends. As a mother, It makes my skin crawl.

Initials?

View attachment 58912

I agree. She'd not have gone to Travis County for probation. There was something else in that area... but what? It's not even close to her area in Cedar Park / Leander. It's really completely in the opposite direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500