VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
perfectlypink posted earlier:

"Our children go to a prestigious private school and I do not think a junkie vehicle would deter them. I hope the many other things in this situation would, but not a junkie vehicle."

With all due respect, I hope that it would. At least one in the condition of JLM's vehicle. If duct tape is really holding the passenger door closed as its been suggested in this thread, then theres no way his car should have passed Va's yearly safety inspection.

If a door doesnt stay closed without the help of duct tape and someone gets inside without a seat belt on they could easily fall out or be forcibly thrown from a vehicle at a high rate of speed.

Is it possible thats what happened to HG?

The fact they're resorting to trumping up unrelated charges on him shows the type of "good ole boys" our POI is up against, regardless of whether he's guilty or innocent of murder.

Getting charges levied against POI for "reckless driving" after speeding away from the CPD station and evading Virginia State Police has everything to do with this case. Those charges will get his license/name on the national database, so that if he gets pulled over, or his name run in any other state, they can detain/arrest him.

This isn't about race, or a "good ole' boys" club. It's called police-work.

The fact they're resorting to trumping up unrelated charges on him shows the type of "good ole boys" our POI is up against, regardless of whether he's guilty or innocent of murder.

Woha!
Murder?

where has it been said he murdered anyone?

I've wondered if perhaps the two guys were working together. WG stepped into the doorway immediately after JM crossed his path walking in the opposite direction. WG then followed immediately behind Hannah and remained in that position after JM caught up to Hannah and walked beside her. I've wondered if perhaps WG was acting as a buffer between the Hannah-JM pair and the group behind him. Just a thought.

As always, all of the above is just my opinion.

I wondered the same thing too. WG seems to text someone while standing in the doorway.

To people who are confused about the mixed discussion of Morgan's case and Hannah's case, I suggest you do some reading up on Morgan's disappearance because there is a high probability that they are related. If you really want to provide good insight into Hannah's case, I believe it is important to understand the facts of both. There is always the likelihood that they are not related, but the proximity and circumstances surrounding both disappearances are strikingly similar.

I believe the mods have already said to discuss Morgan's case in her thread. There really isn't reason to be going on about her case here right now.

I'm always amazed at how many young college students find themselves missing as a result of an accident and end up so close by!

Can you be more specific? Where do you think HG is?

Wow...This seems like a lot of foot traffic for an 18 year old college girl to cover alone on a Friday night! Maybe I am wrong, but Hannah does not appear to be a "party girl" type of person that frequents bars alone, "lives for the week-end", gets drunk and high or engages in consensual risky behavior frequently. Not the kind of person I would see walking ALONE to bars. She appears to be social with a lot of friends and involvement in college activities, a softball player, band member, and a smart student who takes her grades and classes seriously. Her facebook/tweets don't display many pictures or comments about drinking and partying. So...why in the heck would she be running, stumbling, or walking around town late at night BY HERSELF???????

I have daughters, nieces (and even myself back in the day) who attended big colleges in party towns. We all have had different experiences with partying and engaging in risky behavior and establishing our "priorities" on a Friday night. Not a single one of us would have walked or been alone for that length of time, especially intoxicated, UNLESS we were meeting someone in particular, a guy we were interested in or someone we knew really well. Most college students (girls in particular) do not get drunk or walk around drunk by themselves, because drinking is a social thing! There is usually one girl in the group that feels they are the "caretaker" of everyone that is drunk and will attempt to make sure everyone gets home safely, even if they themselves are drunk! Look at the videos. There is NO OTHER FEMALE walking alone! Who was Hannah going to meet or who was she looking for? Was it JM? Was it someone she was secretly seeing or had a crush on? In my opinion, she had a purpose of going there alone, and her gait and brisk movements show it (as opposed to being lost).

And in my experience, along with my girlfriends, at some point or another in our years of "partying" we've all walked alone at some point or another. And I consider myself street smart, having grown up in (the actual city of) Chicago with a single mom who wanted to make sure I stayed safe. I just think there's somethig about being young.. Makes ya do things.

With that said, we may never know what Hannah's intentions were. Was she lost? Did she have a motive for her actions? I wish we knew, it would answer so many questions. I agree, definitely a purpose to her movements but maybe she set off with a destination in mind, but became more drunk and/or lost as she walked.?

Come home Hannah!

For those who missed CNN this morning:

Longo said JM walked into the police station with family. He asked for a lawyer. They got in touch with a lawyer from their list who could come down. JM had a very cordial talk with an officer (not about HG) while waiting for the lawyer. The lawyer came, talked to JM, and then they left.

So, The only strange thing, is JM walking into the station asking for a lawyer. But, as someone who probably can't afford one it makes sense. He could have asked "Is there any way I can get a lawyer, do you have a list?" etc. That wouldn't be so strange at all.

Excuse my dumb question here :blushing: but, a cordial talk? What does this mean? Is it a term commonly used in America? I haven't ever heard of that here in Aus.

The sketch released in both cases is a dead ringer for the sketch in Morgans case. I wrote about it day one. Sorry I just really feel the need to put out there that we may not be looking for an african american male. He looks arab to me and this is something that has bothered me for a few years now...I've written about it off and on...but as the years have passed with no arrest in Morgans case and then the sketch was released in HG's case...something hit a note with me....that both could be arab or middle eastern Not African American nor of college age either. He looks older than a college student. That sketch, has totally haunted me. So; when this case first broke and they released that sketch, i sat straight up and again, had the hairs on my neck stand straight up; because I saw the same thing: that he may be middle eastern and not AA. If anything at all, I hope that most females in the general area and in DC realize how dangerous pub crawls can be; even when you are with a group. This goes for concerts as well. We may also have a perp who is slipping their victim a drug...and then waiting until it's in full effect. ie stalking them, waiting and then offering to help. Both scenarios seemed to have happened to both Heather and Morgan. So, I wonder if she was drinking out of bottles, exactly what was she drinking; open bar...cups, what? Does anyone know that info yet?

They have DNA in MH's case and an eyewitness in the rape in Fairfax City describing the perp as AA.

Edited by me to focus discussion.

She seemed to be in a rush from the very start of the evening. If you look at the video of her in the hall of her apartment she looks like she is half running.

Has a sorority pledge mission been ruled out for what she was possibly looking for that night?

If JM walked up to her and put his arm immediately around her I would think she would push him off unless he was forcing himself on her or they know each other. Or maybe she felt uncomfortable about it but didn't say anything. Didn't someone on her also say they have a friend who knows him and that he is creepy with women and has no sense of personal space.

Hoping the latter is a strategic lie.

Helicopters in the air, police on his tail, license plate identification during the chase indicating who owns the car...and they "don't know where he is"????
They probably want JM to think he got away, but I seriously doubt it!

Can you be more specific? Where do you think HG is?

This was in response to a couple other posts re: maybe HG really did stumble into a body of water or down a hill or... And it was an accident

Excuse my dumb question here :blushing: but, a cordial talk? What does this mean? Is it a term commonly used in America? I haven't ever heard of that here in Aus.

Basically, a polite conversation :)

To people who are confused about the mixed discussion of Morgan's case and Hannah's case, I suggest you do some reading up on Morgan's disappearance because there is a high probability that they are related. If you really want to provide good insight into Hannah's case, I believe it is important to understand the facts of both. There is always the likelihood that they are not related, but the proximity and circumstances surrounding both disappearances are strikingly similar.

Yeah, they're eerily similar. The fact they both happened at UVa makes it exponentially eerie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member