VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse my dumb question here :blushing: but, a cordial talk? What does this mean? Is it a term commonly used in America? I haven't ever heard of that here in Aus.

Friendly talk. Meaning he was chatty but not about the case. Could've talked about the weather. I took it to mean he wasn't agitated and spoke casually with a different officer about non-HG related things.

CHARLOTTESVILLE (WSLS) - The Charlottesville Police Department released a description of a man they say was seen following missing UVA student, Hannah Graham, the night she disappeared. The person of interest is described as:

• Black male
  • 5'10-5'11
  • 250-285 lbs
  • Close shaved goatee
  • Slight beer belly
  • Late 20-30's
  • Last seen wearing black jeans and a white shirt
A total of $50,000 in reward money is being offered for any tips leading to the whereabouts of Hannah Graham. The City of Charlottesville and the University of Virginia are offering $10,000 each toward the reward. The rest is made up of donations by individuals and businesses in the area.

http://www.insidenova.com/headlines...cle_8c08d858-3dad-11e4-9089-3f06c0723e32.html

The info was released by nova themselves. regardless, the similarities are too much to ignore. Remember think outside the box, never tunnel vision a case, and when you see a similarity fgs scream it from the top of the roof if need be...

Can you be more specific? Where do you think HG is?

I have no idea. But just discussing the possibility of HG having an accident...in previous cases the missing person has been found in a body of water, in swampy areas, in wells, drains, ditches, etc.

http://uva.transloc.com/

She had the transloc app on her phone, because at one point she posted a screenshot on twitter.

I have to wonder if she was using the transloc app to try to navigate, and if she was trying to find a bus stop with a bus coming?

The farthest bus stop would have been in the Grady and Preston area.

I believe the mods have already said to discuss Morgan's case in her thread. There really isn't reason to be going on about her case here right now.

It's one thing to discuss her case, but it's another to discuss how her case relates to Hannah's. There is absolutely reason to be bringing it up on this thread.

http://uva.transloc.com/

She had the transloc app on her phone, because at one point she posted a screenshot on twitter.

I have to wonder if she was using the transloc app to try to navigate, and if she was trying to find a bus stop with a bus coming?

The farthest bus stop would have been in the Grady and Preston area.

Is there a taxi stop?

CHARLOTTESVILLE (WSLS) - The Charlottesville Police Department released a description of a man they say was seen following missing UVA student, Hannah Graham, the night she disappeared. The person of interest is described as:

• Black male
  • 5'10-5'11
  • 250-285 lbs
  • Close shaved goatee
  • Slight beer belly
  • Late 20-30's
  • Last seen wearing black jeans and a white shirt
A total of $50,000 in reward money is being offered for any tips leading to the whereabouts of Hannah Graham. The City of Charlottesville and the University of Virginia are offering $10,000 each toward the reward. The rest is made up of donations by individuals and businesses in the area.

http://www.insidenova.com/headlines...cle_8c08d858-3dad-11e4-9089-3f06c0723e32.html

The info was released by nova themselves. regardless, the similarities are too much to ignore. Remember think outside the box, never tunnel vision a case, and when you see a similarity fgs scream it from the top of the roof if need be...

That description came from the white guy on camera, and hasn't been followed up on in subsequent statements from LE, that I am aware of. The sketch in that article is in reference to the paragraphs where they discuss whether it may or may not be connected to MH, they aren't saying the sketch is directly related to this case.

c-ville has some more information (BBM), they also cite the August 2012 hire date...

“On Saturday, we became aware that several years ago Jesse Matthew worked at Yellow Cab,” said Yellow Cab of Charlottesville owner Mark Brown, who told C-VILLE that he does not have records establishing the exact dates of Matthew’s employment but that he has not worked for the company at any time since Brown purchased it in 2012. A photo of Matthew published in The Hook newspaper in 2007 shows him standing with his cab.

Matthew, 32, who was the last person known to have interacted with the missing 18-year-old second year UVA student before she vanished early in the morning hours of Saturday, September 14, is currently employed as a patient technician in the operating room at UVA Medical Center and was hired in August 2012, according to UVA spokesperson McGregor McCance.

http://www.c-ville.com/hannah-graham-case-poi-worked-cab-driver/

It's one thing to discuss her case, but it's another to discuss how her case relates to Hannah's. There is absolutely reason to be bringing it up on this thread.

Not when people are getting her suspects and HG suspects confused. Its one thing to talk in general about MH herself and missing, but her facts should stay in her thread.

Gentle reminder: We aren't supposed to be discussing Morgan here. Not trying to tell anyone what to do or how to post....just don't want to see the thread locked or any TO's.
I just bumped Morgans thread and would be happy to discuss the possible connection if anyone is so inclined.

I am really surprised how many people seem to feel that JM is guilty and yet also seem surprised or shocked that he won't sit down with LE. Since when are perps anxious to help convict themselves? And if he is guilty, does anyone really expect him to say anything truthful? LE needs to forget about getting anything from JM-that ship has sailed.

Also, if he has a lawyer and his lawyer spoke on his behalf saying that JM had a drink with Hannah and that they parted at the end of the mall, i.e and that he has nothing further to offer police, no one would believe that anyway. So that would be a waste of time and yet that is all a lawyer is going to allow him to say anyway, at most, Imo.

Basically, if he is guilty, he is not about to speak with LE. And if he is isn't, after yesterday's PC, where Longo almost stated he believed JM killed Hannah, he is not going to either, if he ever considered it. I feel like the lawyer he spoke to Sunday said he had better not speak. Longo made it clear, Imo, that he is after JM and said he "hopes" to get evidence against from forensics.

So LE has to forget about getting any help from JM, and just carry on as they do in any case where suspect is not cooperating. And continue to look at alternatives in case forensics provide nothing. JM is not going to help and not going to say where Hannah is.

This case could so easily turn into an "unsolved yet with a POI/suspect type case" if they cannot make a case for murder against JM.

All jmo

Friendly talk. Meaning he was chatty but not about the case. Could've talked about the weather. I took it to mean he wasn't agitated and spoke casually with a different officer about non-HG related things.

Thank you :) After reading your response, I realise now that it was pretty self explanatory.

So he basically just had a casual chat and left? :waitasec:

Thank you :) After reading your response, I realise now that it was pretty self explanatory.

So he basically just had a casual chat and left? :waitasec:

He had a casual chat while waiting for the lawyer to arrive. I think it goes to show that he wasn't agitated or angry with the police there. After he talked to the lawyer, he left, we assume at the lawyers advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph