MO - Grand Jury Proceedings in the shooting case of teen Michael Brown#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of police just pulled into the FPD.

Really? That's suspicious? They work there

That protester just said ebola was a set up to kill them. What?

:laugh: I am feeling for my family who lives in Dallas & fly out of DFW all the frickin' time -- not everything is about YOU! This is why I don't use Twitter or go to Facebook except to see what pictures are out there my family/friends place.

As a computer nut, I have a limited media presence & don't want one

Have a flu, so barely conscious.. My phone woke me up buzzing with alerts, about the GJ.

Somebody please promise it's a ruse or at least won't cause a start-over, like a mistrial? :begging:

hope you feel better soon - lots of liquids even though you don't want them - Coconut Water is a boost :)

Have a flu, so barely conscious.. My phone woke me up buzzing with alerts, about the GJ.

Somebody please promise it's a ruse or at least won't cause a start-over, like a mistrial? :begging:

You caught it from all the protestors.
stock-vector-cartoon-vector-illustration-of-a-sick-baby-with-a-thermometer-in-his-mouth-75876139.jpg

Feel better soon!

(Memo to Self: When searching for a "sick avatar," be more specific....waaaaay more specific! oy)

Wesley Lowery ‏@WesleyLowery 3m3 minutes ago
Crump: if grand jury member is talking to a Wilson supporter "appropriate thing for prosecutor to do is impound a new grand jury" #Ferguson

CRUMP IS ALL OVER THIS...

For those just skimming threads:

FYI Devin James who is/was supposed fluff and puff public relations for Ferguson, he also (unbeknownst to hiring officials?)
1. fluffed and puffed his resume by stating he had college degree, tho he did not,
2. shot & killed unarmed black man.
3. .... (what comes next?)
StL editorial about "To understand how St. Louis County came to hire a man who’d shot and killed an unarmed black man to do “crisis management” for a city reeling from the fatal shooting of an unarmed black man by one of its police officers, it helps to think of two of the biggest stars in Hollywood: Leonardo DiCaprio and Will Smith ."
http://www.stltoday.com/news/opinion/columns/the-platform/editorial-a-parable-of-st-louis-the-saga-of-devin/article_5d68d8cf-35f2-5bf7-ab85-5929f30d11f6.html

If they had to start over I doubt it would be in Ferguson. Too much proof of threats of harm. This is a perfect case for Change of Venue if they can do that.

:loveyou: Love you guys, too. I do shut it down at night until morning. And someone is always watching the thread to make sure we all behave.

Yeah, I can see that scenario & trying to move the GJ to St Clair/Madison County IL (probably State laws prevent this) but in reality this case would be changed to a venue even more "white" than StL County here in the weird state of MO. I'm sure City of StL has a GJ process/forum & could hear it but there are so many open murder cases in the City right now, pfft -- does this venue have time?

Yep -- local radio is talking about the Twitter feed - no set back, no anything thing but another unfounded Tweet out there

Such a circus -- I love Stream may be voted in just "because"; man, I must get out of here & soon -- I am thankful where my house is the area is booming :) but was carp 20 yrs ago

Ben Kesling ‏@bkesling 1h1 hour ago
St. Louis Co Prosecutor’s office looking into “unfounded” tweet alleging grand jury tampering in Wilson case.Not an investigation. #Ferguson

Are they really under a WARNING or a watch? If it's a warning, they need to seek shelter immediately.

Wesley Lowery ‏@WesleyLowery 3m3 minutes ago
Crump: if grand jury member is talking to a Wilson supporter "appropriate thing for prosecutor to do is impound a new grand jury" #Ferguson

CRUMP IS ALL OVER THIS...

And he's wrong. First, I think he means "empanel", second as McCulloch explained today the judge empanels a grand jury not the prosecutor, third according to MO statutes they can remove someone if needed and proceed. Of course, Crump's repeatedly made demonstrably false statements.

Is this a "Meet the Protester" night? Lol!

He's interviewing the protesters and asking for their twitter handles. That poor lady he just talked to has been sick, she says she gets sick a lot. Aww.

why are so many people sick?

Show and tell tonight on the live stream :lol:

And he's wrong. First, I think he means "empanel", second as McCulloch explained today the judge empanels a grand jury not the prosecutor, third according to MO statutes they can remove someone if needed and proceed. Of course, Crump's repeatedly made demonstrably false statements.

I hear Schoolhouse Rock is making a comeback.

It's a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member