Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding COD-- they have never released that for MH. Other thoughts: Why would vultures be interested in a skeleton that is one year old? They would not--the body is recent and tragically Hannah IMO. The time ME and LE take is crucial to get every single iota of evidence from the body, from the site, everything anything surrounding it to make sure this psychopath faces justice for this crime and for any others they can connect him to--with full force of the law in all its fury.

omg - remember all the chatter about Caylee Anthony's hair being found in several places - some not attached to the skull. I believe it had to do with animals dragging parts away .... so sad. Both stories.

Everyone get your anger out on those vultures. Maybe we can start a therapy group for repressed anger towards Vultures.

:gaah:

Have any reporters seen evidence bags? Hope so. JMO

I don't think they are letting the reporters get quite close enough. It seems they are in view of some of the cars, but not the actual scene. From what I can tell...

Ugh..the thought is disturbing. 20-30 sounds like a lot. I have never seen a buzzard before. How big are these things usually?

Around here they can be as big as turkeys easily. And if they are devouring something in the road, you just about have to run over them before they will move away from what they are eating. They have no fear.

Dr. Michael Baden: (speaking on the reported condition of the body):

They have enough circumstantial evidence for probable cause, but in a Trial it may be difficult, with these conditions.

They was a fairly high profile case in the last few months, that the the coroner did release or confirmed the identity of the victim although the autopsy was not complete at that time. Maybe different states have different procedures on when they release the identity as a possibility. Uggh...I can't think of the case, but maybe someone else will.

It's a gate, a cattle gate.

I know what cattle gates and all kinds of other gates look like. I just can't see ANYTHING, much less a gate! I have no problems seeing the house, cottage, crime scene tape, vehicles, etc, but I have looked everywhere and I can't find a gate. I know it must be there, I just can't see it!

Regarding COD-- they have never released that for MH. Other thoughts: Why would vultures be interested in a skeleton that is one year old? They would not--the body is recent and tragically Hannah IMO. The time ME and LE take is crucial to get every single iota of evidence from the body, from the site, everything anything surrounding it to make sure this psychopath faces justice for this crime and for any others they can connect him to--with full force of the law in all its fury.

It could have been anything... or an animal as well. ( the smell) Vultures are not picky eaters. It doesn't mean the corpse was recently pecked.

The only real evidence I can see that this person is tall. .. and that matches two people missing from the same area.

Justice, do you see tape running along the other side of the tree line, perpendicular to the clearly visible one? It is almost like they have two areas taped off. Not sure if I'm seeing it correctly though.

See pic, I made an arrow pointing to the tape.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413851024.412052.jpg

I know what cattle gates and all kinds of other gates look like. I just can't see ANYTHING, much less a gate! I have no problems seeing the house, cottage, crime scene tape, vehicles, etc, but I have looked everywhere and I can't find a gate. I know it must be there, I just can't see it!
Old Lynchburg Road property.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member