GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a possibility she could of walked back to apartment and not seen on camera?

When was the last phone ping they got off her phone? Was it around the same time as her last text? (Sorry if this has already been discussed...tried to read everything, it was a lot to digest.)

Is there a possibility she could of walked back to apartment and not seen on camera?

I checked that too last time I was at the shops sleuthing. It's a possibility only if the camera at Dunkin donuts is not working or only pointed at the back door. She could have crossed Parkwood and walked down the East side of it heading South towards the apartments but that route would make zero sense for someone growing up with a fear of being taken.

Edited: crossing Parkwood was the only way I could think of given the lighting at the time she went missing. In daylight one would still be caught on the cameras albeit at a distance.

I checked that too last time I was at the shops sleuthing. It's a possibility only if the camera at Dunkin donuts is not working or only pointed at the back door. She could have crossed Parkwood and walked down the East side of it heading South towards the apartments but that route would make zero sense for someone growing up with a fear of being taken.

Edited: crossing Parkwood was the only way I could think of given the lighting at the time she went missing. In daylight one would still be caught on the cameras albeit at a distance.

so I think her going back to apartment is highly unlikely or ppd is holding back info on it

When was the last phone ping they got off her phone? Was it around the same time as her last text? (Sorry if this has already been discussed...tried to read everything, it was a lot to digest.)

that's a gray area, said last ping was at shops of legacy. A ping isn't precise. It is using three or more towers to narrow down an area. If it was an app logging actual gps location then it is precisely at shops in garage. They haven't released which one though. Just that she texted right at or before she is seen on camera. We are kinda screwed on that part

so I think her going back to apartment is highly unlikely or ppd is holding back info on it

Agreed, I dont think they are holding back on that point. I'm too lazy to locate the news link but I am about 99% certain they said no evidence of her going South of Legacy. This tells me that if she left the garage with the intent to go back to the apartment on Scruggs then she never made it across Legacy.

A quick recap/timeline

She goes out with friends.

Is at henery's tavern
saw an old friend there. (vi13 if you are viewing could you recap for us) any video/pictures?

Goes to Whataburger
Which one? do we have video?

Last text asking bf to leave door unlocked because she cant find keys
On camera Leaving to go and walks with walker at 3:57am 8/30/2014.

she is reported missing

sn is interviewed

Lets fill in the details with links and other tidbits (please use same format that way at end it will be one big map for us of data) I think several of you are going through the threads now. Must be bona fide confirmed through a link or first person account who can speak to the matter. If we can get all of this on one post then we can go back and start putting the pieces together as far as potential conflicts/motives etc

The timeline of events have already been done threads and threads ago ..hours and hours have been dedicated keeping up with it all
use this as a guide ..and you can fill in verifiable links if you choose. As I have an entire personal spreadsheet of my own as well that I work off of. Cookie has the working copy and running list of everything as well..

we have no POIs from LE and we can't rely on rumors as fact

Asterisks by facts, unsure/rumors without asterisks -- just to keep it straight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CM was reported to have been at Lewisville Lake with bf and other friends on Wednesday, 27 August.

**CM was at work at Great Expectations on Friday, 29 Aug sometime between the business hours of 11am and 7pm (we don't know exact hours she would have worked but this should be easily proven so we'll call it fact)

Boss says CM was crying at work because she found out that bf was cheating

**At 8pm Friday a photo of bf skateboarding at the Holocaust Museum in Dallas is uploaded to CM's Instagram

**CM went to Shops of Legacy that evening
for a girl's night out

**Her Toyota Celica was (later found) parked on the 1st level NE corner of the parking garage behind Dunkin Donuts

She was seen by witness to be walking through the parking garage toward Henry's just after 11pm

She was seen by witness to be wearing a flowy, colorful kimono top

**A photo later posted on sm with the comment "From the night she went missing" shows CM to be wearing a black hat, light beige strapless top, beige cardi-type coverup, and grey and white pattern bottoms. (We can't tell if it is skirt, shorts or pants in the photo)

She was seen by witness to have entered Henry's with two girlfriends

CM went to get something to eat after leaving Henry's

CM went to an apartment at 5700 Scruggs Way and was with 4-5 friends

**According to dad's phone records the last 15 calls were to bf

**A text was sent to bf's phone from the phone of CM at 3:36 "I can't find the keys to house"

**A video from camera 13 in the parking garage at 3:57 am shows what appears to be CM (wearing a black hat, black backpack, and long skirt) and an unnamed male hs friend walking just inside the garage

**The released video ends at 3:57 am, with the two still walking side by side

**As per missing person info released by LE: Last seen entering a parking garage near the 5700 block of Legacy Dr in Plano,TX. Missing person is known to carry her iPhone, which is white with a green back cover. She also may have her Cannon Rebel digital camera on her. Video of her entering a parking garage indicates she may have been carrying a dark colored back pack at the time of her disappearance. Missing person has a tattoo on her left hip that states, " Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die tomorrow", a healed belly button piercing scar, a nose piercing and a cherry birth mark on the back of her neck.

**A text was sent to bf from the phone of CM at 3:58 am "Can you please leave the front door unlocked?"

**Parents file missing person's report 2 Sept after boss contacts CM's friend about her missing work and friend contacts mother

**On 3 Sept Bf (logged into CM's page) posts on her page asking for friends to help give info/find CM

Agreed, I dont think they are holding back on that point. I'm too lazy to locate the news link but I am about 99% certain they said no evidence of her going South of Legacy. This tells me that if she left the garage with the intent to go back to the apartment on Scruggs then she never made it across Legacy.

I think I remember that link

I think that's the whole problem. Either lack of evidence or PPD is withholding enough that we really can't figure out what's what.

I agree with those who say she left The Shops with someone she knew. Really, really doubt it was the bf. If that was the case I think things in media and focus would be different. And I don't blame the family for putting pressure on EA. He most likely knows something if not everything.

And MOO :)

Fighting a migraine today so I'm not going to be done with my summary of threads 1 and 2 but I will get it done later today I promise!

The timeline of events have already been done threads and threads ago ..hours and hours have been dedicated keeping up with it all
use this as a guide ..and you can fill in verifiable links if you choose. As I have an entire personal spreadsheet of my own as well that I work off of. Cookie has the working copy and running list of everything as well..

we have no POIs from LE and we can't rely on rumors as fact

Asterisks by facts, unsure/rumors without asterisks -- just to keep it straight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CM was reported to have been at Lewisville Lake with bf and other friends on Wednesday, 27 August.

**CM was at work at Great Expectations on Friday, 29 Aug sometime between the business hours of 11am and 7pm (we don't know exact hours she would have worked but this should be easily proven so we'll call it fact)

Boss says CM was crying at work because she found out that bf was cheating

**At 8pm Friday a photo of bf skateboarding at the Holocaust Museum in Dallas is uploaded to CM's Instagram

**CM went to Shops of Legacy that evening
for a girl's night out

**Her Toyota Celica was (later found) parked on the 1st level NE corner of the parking garage behind Dunkin Donuts

She was seen by witness to be walking through the parking garage toward Henry's just after 11pm

She was seen by witness to be wearing a flowy, colorful kimono top

**A photo later posted on sm with the comment "From the night she went missing" shows CM to be wearing a black hat, light beige strapless top, beige cardi-type coverup, and grey and white pattern bottoms. (We can't tell if it is skirt, shorts or pants in the photo)

She was seen by witness to have entered Henry's with two girlfriends

CM went to get something to eat after leaving Henry's

CM went to an apartment at 5700 Scruggs Way and was with 4-5 friends

**According to dad's phone records the last 15 calls were to bf

**A text was sent to bf's phone from the phone of CM at 3:36 "I can't find the keys to house"

**A video from camera 13 in the parking garage at 3:57 am shows what appears to be CM (wearing a black hat, black backpack, and long skirt) and an unnamed male hs friend walking just inside the garage

**The released video ends at 3:57 am, with the two still walking side by side

**As per missing person info released by LE: Last seen entering a parking garage near the 5700 block of Legacy Dr in Plano,TX. Missing person is known to carry her iPhone, which is white with a green back cover. She also may have her Cannon Rebel digital camera on her. Video of her entering a parking garage indicates she may have been carrying a dark colored back pack at the time of her disappearance. Missing person has a tattoo on her left hip that states, " Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die tomorrow", a healed belly button piercing scar, a nose piercing and a cherry birth mark on the back of her neck.

**A text was sent to bf from the phone of CM at 3:58 am "Can you please leave the front door unlocked?"

**Parents file missing person's report 2 Sept after boss contacts CM's friend about her missing work and friend contacts mother

**On 3 Sept Bf (logged into CM's page) posts on her page asking for friends to help give info/find CM

She went to shops Saturday night right? Not friday

I think that's the whole problem. Either lack of evidence or PPD is withholding enough that we really can't figure out what's what.

I agree with those who say she left The Shops with someone she knew. Really, really doubt it was the bf. If that was the case I think things in media and focus would be different. And I don't blame the family for putting pressure on EA. He most likely knows something if not everything.

This is my own opinion, but if there was a non friend in the group she was seen with or was seen close to garage when she left I think we would of seen a graham like reaction by ppd to identify the person who was seen near her or walking around there when she disapeared

There is not a way to be that specific .. I have asked this question several times...the way it has been explained to me is "triangulation points" it is in "THE SHOPS at LEGACY"
Here is exact quote from PPD in MSM

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/06/us/texas-missing-woman/
Police said Morris' cell phone is either dead or turned off. "We have been able to track the phone's last known location and that was in the Shops at Legacy," Tilley said

LE has not ever released that specific information.
The information with the link per PPD is what has been released.

So that leaves us with Christina missing, and 3-4 friends who are witnesses and plano pd hasn't even come close to naming any other people in the area as potential witnesses or poi's... This aint rocket science where we have to look

This thread sure has gotten a bit contentious, lol. I am not crazy about the picketing, but one thing's for sure...if their goal was to get people talking and draw interest back to the case, they've certainly succeeded. I would hate to see it at the expense of an innocent person, but I can certainly see what has raised some red flags for them. There just aren't any winners any cases like this :(

This is my own opinion, but if there was a non friend in the group she was seen with or was seen close to garage when she left I think we would of seen a graham like reaction by ppd s identify the person who was seen near her or walking around there when she disapeared

And to add to that, IMO if the cars coming out of the garage were hard to see, think PPD might have released that footage as well for public help.

Phone part is a mystery to me. That it would suddenly be turned off or battery dying at that moment is interesting. Clothing description change from last outfit wearing is also intersecting. I understand not remembering exactly what she had on but it went from one outfit to a complete different outfit after what... A month?

Any chance the video of her that's been made public isn't that last time she was seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa