GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was she really meant to work on Saturday? If so, why didn't boss call then? Is a one day no-show okay?

IMO- How do we know the boss didn't call HER to check up on her on Saturday and the calls went straight to VM? Maybe the boss thought, ok its a big holiday weekend, maybe Christina needs to sleep in or something. Im sure her boss thought she would get in touch or perhaps explain herself the next time she worked. When CM missed the second day of work, alarm bells went off in the boss' head. I can see this scenario happening and thats why the boss didnt call a friend until then. I think this would happen at my work. Thank goodness for the boss for alerting everyone.

The 15 calls were said to be unanswered. MSM has now edited that out, but, WS has not. Here is a link to our convo.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/printthread.php?t=255592&pp=25&page=25

Oh thank you. That is what I thought from the beginning - that CM was not receiving replies from bf.
The other day someone posted the two had been communicating back and forth so I thought I may have missed something.

Because if his phone wasn't with him on the evening of August 29 and/or the morning of the 30th, he would have been ping free (lots of cases of dead batteries going around I guess).

Since we now have information that EA had initially been dishonest & also hired an attorney, I have to say my opinion is that at the very least he knows something. I do believe there is more than one person that has information on Christina's whereabouts.

Yep! Hardly mentions CM ever.

I wonder why??? Has it been confirmed if it was her apartment that everyone met at ??
Did she drive everyone to Whataburger?
Wonder who else lives at that apartment with her if in fact it is her place that the party/gathering of the GIRLS NIGHT OUT - which we all know that is inaccurate obviously.
Besides possibly drinking over 21 type beverages .. what other types of possible substances might be the reason for the cover???

ALL IMHO!!!

IMO- How do we know the boss didn't call HER to check up on her on Saturday and the calls went straight to VM? Maybe the boss thought, ok its a big holiday weekend, maybe Christina needs to sleep in or something. Im sure her boss thought she would get in touch or perhaps explain herself the next time she worked. When CM missed the second day of work, alarm bells went off in the boss' head. I can see this scenario happening and thats why the boss didnt call a friend until then. I think this would happen at my work. Thank goodness for the boss for alerting everyone.

Not clu here but, yes, that's what I'd like to know. I'm more curious about if someone mislead JM for some reason or why JM thought Christina was supposed to work on Saturday. A long time ago, a poster suggested that maybe Christina had mentioned she had to work on Saturday to her mom before anything bad happened. Could be that but since mom spoke to the boss, it seems Christina really was supposed to work on Saturday.

Maybe the boss called Christina a bunch of times and got vm. Maybe now she's kicking herself for not doing more earlier to try to reach her. No one is thinking the boss did something to hurt CM, least I don't think so.
What if the boss called one of the group people and was misled/delayed for some reason. That info would probably be kept under wraps during the investigation imo.

The story the mom believed is just weird. CM was going to spend the night in Plano but then didn't because she had to work on Saturday and needed to see her dog. Both those factors were in place before she decided to leave. Yet mom stated those two reasons for why CM decided to go home at 4:00 a.m. Who fed mom those ideas?

Since we now have information that EA had initially been dishonest & also hired an attorney, I have to say my opinion is that at the very least he knows something. I do believe there is more than one person that has information on Christina's whereabouts.

How about this .. Since we now are being told by Christinas family that they think EA has been dishonest ..Then I can agree with your entire statement ...because the other quoted press specific to saying "They THINK"

I wonder why??? Has it been confirmed if it was her apartment that everyone met at ??
Wonder who else lives at that apartment with her if in fact it is her place that the party/gathering of the GIRLS NIGHT OUT - which we all know that is inaccurate obviously.
Besides possibly drinking over 21 type beverages .. what other types of possible substances might be the reason for the cover???

ALL IMHO!!!

a true rarity but I love every question you just asked.... :jail:

Not clu here but, yes, that's what I'd like to know. I'm more curious about if someone mislead JM for some reason or why JM thought Christina was supposed to work on Saturday. A long time ago, a poster suggested that maybe Christina had mentioned she had to work on Saturday to her mom before anything bad happened. Could be that but since mom spoke to the boss, it seems Christina really was supposed to work on Saturday.

Maybe the boss called Christina a bunch of times and got vm. Maybe now she's kicking herself for not doing more earlier to try to reach her. No one is thinking the boss did something to hurt CM, least I don't think so.
What if the boss called one of the group people and was mislead/delayed for some reason. That info would probably be kept under wraps during the investigation imo.

The story the mom believed is just weird. CM was going to spend the night in Plano but then didn't because she had to work on Saturday and needed to see her dog. Both those factors were in place before she decided to leave. Yet mom stated those two reasons for why CM decided to go home at 4:00 a.m. Who fed mom those ideas?

I think there's a good possibility that calls were made to someone the first day she missed work & the calls were ignored & I believe one in the group may have known this information very early on.

What if the boss called one of the group people and was misled/delayed for some reason. That info would probably be kept under wraps during the investigation imo.

Honestly ... I think CM herself ..said it ...
When I was young and in Party Mode ... I told parents I was working so I did not have to come home for them to question me all weekend

BBM- I agree!!

Re: lawyers

If your the bf of a missing woman and u have been fighting and didn't answer her calls and do t notice she is
Is missing for 4 days u need a lawyer.

If your the ex bf and she left u for your best friend and LE has spoken to u numerous times u need a lawyer.

If your a friend that was seen with her last before she vanished off the face of the earth u need a lawyer.

Innocent or guilty protect yourself .
Smart thing to do.

All jmo

ALL IMHO!!!

What's a scenario where the trip to Whataburger would be significant?

[/B]

BBM- I agree!!

I have $20.00 that says it was NOT EA that dished out that cow patty!!!!!
Mom already stated on the uptown interview she did not know the boy -rather she had never met him

ALL IMHO!!!

When I was looking for articles covering CM's case, I ran across a story about a young college lady who died taking a dose of Ecstasy. She was an only child and looked to be small in stature with longish brown hair - a pretty girl.
She could be anyone's child. This took place in Texas. Do bad batches of that drug go around or are some people allergic (for lack of a better word) to the drug?

For all the kids who try it, the deaths seem rare but I haven't looked into the subject deeply either. I happened to run across a similar case on the Dr. Phil show once.

Re: lawyers

If your the bf of a missing woman and u have been fighting and didn't answer her calls and do t notice she is
Is missing for 4 days u need a lawyer.

If your the ex bf and she left u for your best friend and LE has spoken to u numerous times u need a lawyer.

If your a friend that was seen with her last before she vanished off the face of the earth u need a lawyer.

Innocent or guilty protect yourself .
Smart thing to do.

All jmo

Also if it was your place of living where a possible illegal substance gathering took place before your friend walks away from leaving behind articles of clothing and such : U NEED A LAWYER :moo:

When I was looking for articles covering CM's case, I ran across a story about a young college lady who died taking a dose of Ecstasy. She was an only child and looked to be small in stature with longish brown hair - a pretty girl.
She could be anyone's child. This took place in Texas. Do bad batches of that drug go around or are some people allergic (for lack of a better word) to the drug?

For all the kids that try it, the deaths seem rare but I haven't looked into the subject deeply either. I happened to run across a similar case on the Dr. Phil show once.

Yes I posted the story here in the CM thread #9/10 around EBOLA TIME .. MOLLY can kill quick .. after she took it she convulsed her friends got her EMS right away ..but even so ..she had about 3 heart attacks and never recovered..her friends say she was already grey before EMS got there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86