GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in my day, we didn't have cell phones, so people could go out for a whole day without being considered missing.
There were rules though - call when you're going to be late, call into work to say you're sick or delayed, return phone calls promptly. We used to be civilized and courteous. :twocents:

Now, when almost everyone has a phone with them at all times, there is no excuse for someone to not answer it after a day goes by imo. What I'm getting at is it seems so impolite, if you have a phone, to not answer people within a few hours of their message (especially with text).

Has anyone noticed that one of Christina's girlfriends that was posting so much (and getting defensive)on the HFCM page early on is no longer posting? Just thought that was interesting. JMO

So we have HF, EA, SN, & ALF who have not been named a person of interest.

Out of the four, who has retained counsel?

Who has spoken to MSM?

Oh, so just in general.... That's a tad misleading.

How am I misleading? I have no idea why people have hired attorneys. Most people generally speaking don't hire attorneys for say, traffic issues IMO.

Has anyone noticed that one of Christina's girlfriends that was posting so much (and getting defensive)on the HFCM page early on is no longer posting? Just thought that was interesting. JMO

Totally noticed that! Once EA was put on blast she was agonner.

ALL MHO !!!
Seems like this case can go so many ways .
I really pray that Christina be found...her family deserves closure.
I for one believe that the real responsibility is not just squarely on one persons shoulders for her disappearance.
I also think there may be a few or more that know what really went on after 4am 8-30-14.
There is not one person at this point I can say I think is Totally and Completely FREE & CLEAR
I definitely agree with this. There are a few different people who law enforcement could arrest today in connection with her disappearance and I would not be surprised. I think there are a few plausible scenarios. The one in the forefront for me involves the walker but if a love interest past or present turned out to be involved I would not be shocked.

I do think a crime has occurred, despite LE ' S proclamation that there is no evidence of a crime at this time. We see that statement quite frequently here up until it breaks that a body has been found.

I also believe that LE has far more info than they let on and that there is a lot of behind the scenes work going on. I believe they even said that they have lots of officers working the case some of them full time. I am on my phone right now, but after the kids are in bed I will get on my computer and try to find where I read that.

Mister Rogers has a quote "When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping."
There always seems to come a time in a lot of cases where we are fresh out of new leads and new info and things often can become hostile in these threads. I try to remember that we are the helpers here. I might not agree with what somebody is saying or their perspective, but I try to remember that they are a helper too and in the end we all want the same thing.

E -hugs to all my fellow "helpers".

Woe----I'm looking at it less from a judgement call and more from how precarious this puts CM's life from a safety's sake perspective.

Not prudent....sorry, moo

Oh yes. I didn't mean to imply you were passing judgment either. I agree, very precarious unless ex was somewhat indifferent all along. Wonder if this was this situation that prompted the karma comments on CM's fb.
Was the ex in love or was his ego bruised or was he simply inconvenienced? How did CM and bf approach the ex with the news about their feelings or did he catch them in an act? Why or would he, after many months, be hanging onto the betrayal?
If we knew the answers to these questions, we might be able to gauge her risk of this situation being a motive to bring harm to Christina.

Adding - I do tend to judge people who are the types who go around cheating on people behind their backs. My comment places the judging on me!

Was she really meant to work on Saturday? If so, why didn't boss call then? Is a one day no-show okay?

No one will or no one can answer the question. No one will or can explain why Christina's mom believes she missed work on Saturday. The only reason we believe CM was expected to work on Saturday is because her mother said so. Someone told her mom Christina had to work on Saturday and her mom stated that information on the JVM show.

I definitely agree with this. There are a few different people who law enforcement could arrest today in connection with her disappearance and I would not be surprised. I think there are a few plausible scenarios. The one in the forefront for me involves the walker but if a love interest past or present turned out to be involved I would not be shocked.

I do think a crime has occurred, despite LE ' S proclamation that there is no evidence of a crime at this time. We see that statement quite frequently here up until it breaks that a body has been found.

I also believe that LE has far more info than they let on and that there is a lot of behind the scenes work going on. I believe they even said that they have lots of officers working the case some of them full time. I am on my phone right now, but after the kids are in bed I will get on my computer and try to find where I read that.

Mister Rogers has a quote "When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping."
There always seems to come a time in a lot of cases where we are fresh out of new leads and new info and things often can become hostile in these threads. I try to remember that we are the helpers here. I might not agree with what somebody is saying or their perspective, but I try to remember that they are a helper too and in the end we all want the same thing.

E -hugs to all my fellow "helpers".

Let me know which quotes in pressers you need ...cuz I got them !!!

Thank You for the E hug

I do think several were and are involved. And ANYONE that has taken part or has been informed of her whereabouts between 8-30-14 and today needs to tell the truth ..either thru Legal Counsel or PPD,FBI ,DEA,ATF or k-9 (lol whatever)
but until she is found or crime scene happens there will be no POI or Suspect until it goes from Missing Person/Located(Credible Info)/Recovery to Homicide

Yep! Hardly mentions CM ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member