Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6- Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm catching up after a long day at work, still pages behind on the previous thread. If the DT reads here I'm sure they're getting a kick out of us being in such a frenzy about their bs today. I wish I could tell them what I think about them..... (biting my tongue)

I'm off to read from where I left off this afternoon....big thanks to those posting tweets, and to AZlawyer for your input!

Long time member, but first post. I don't think there is any person or thing that can mitigate or minimize the severe cruelty of this murder. I wouldn't worry about this witness. Whoever it is isn't really in her corner or they would be public and not hiding IMO. May sound silly, but I've always wondered why prosecution didn't focus on the fact that she left the dog like she did. That was also very cruel and may have impact on jurors. It does bother me very much.

:seeya: Hello and Welcome !

:welcome:

More conjecture on possible New Zealand witness
Marc McGee?

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/718011824941629

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/476087349134079

There was a New Zealand witness that they were having troubles getting interviews with. I can't remember if they were flying him in or what but there was a minor drama surrounding it. There was a twitter rumor that this was a JA supporter who claimed to have gone to school with Travis and who claims he was abusive and he confronted him over his pedophilia issues and mistreatment of women and some (most) did not believe that was truthful. But I want to stress that was conjecture so it might not be the same guy. I can certainly imagine Jodi running out to get this man during her attorney stint and the guy losing courage to testify publicly, knowing he was about to spew lies and not wanting to get dismantled in public fashion.

But if you guys are on the right track and it is an out of country Skype witness, and at this point based on what AZ has said that has got to be the most logical conclusion, then it's probably the mysterious New Zealand witness.

If it is the same guy rumored on twitter...god speed to him.

@MarkCasey12News: We @12News will take legal action to open this court & keep all courts open to public & media - decision today in #JodiArias is dangerous

If the attorneys for the media get JSS' decision overturned and get the witness' name made public and maybe even the transcript of testimony, that would be textbook Streisand Effect.

I personally can't blame this witness wanting to remain anonymous. The torches and pitchforks that come out for any Tweet with the #jodiarias hashtag are really scary, IMO. What happened to ALV (don't get me wrong, I am not an ALV fan) should never happen to anyone.

Agree with everything. I wonder if the evil-Jodi-media-circus is, in and of itself, part of the defense "strategy." Make everything so completely awful for everybody that it is in fact impossible for Jodi to get a fair trial. Perhaps they didn't set out with this as part of their plan, but once the fire started they figured "might as well toss a little gas here and there, sit back and fan the flames."

I can't imagine anybody who's not as vile as Jodi or as much of an attention hog as Jodi getting anywhere near that witness stand without a lot of kicking and screaming, probably a long trail of fingernail tracks across the floor, and a very strongly-worded subpoena. So basically, of the cast of characters we've seen so far, my money is on Gus Searcy.

And why was our super-secret Mystery Date not called as a defense witness the first time around? My guess is that Nurmi & Co. already scraped the bottom of the barrel to get the clowns they did put on the stand. They didn't realize they'd have to go digging around underneath the barrel, down amongst the creepy-crawlies.

Yuck.

snip

Maybe add these to the list?

• Eight maids a-milking
• Nine pipers piping
• Ten drummers drumming
• Eleven lords a-leaping
• Twelve ladies dancing

(We might have to wait till December to see these witnesses, if we're allowed to see them at all.)

:hilarious: :hilarious: lol ! Oh wait -- maybe CMJA can this song in the :jail: house talent contest ...

:hilarious: :hilarious:

I know we all need to step back and take a breath. Travis had sex with grown women , not little girls, not little boys. There has been no *advertiser censored* of any kind found, no pictures of little boys, no sex toys, not even a economy sized KY was found. Travis had more going for him in life than just sex. Sex was all that Jodi had to offer.

Maybe Mama June from honey boo boo ? Maybe she's gonna testify it was TA who molested her daughter and that her boyfriend was innocent all along?

@MarkCasey12News: We @12News will take legal action to open this court & keep all courts open to public & media - decision today in #JodiArias is dangerous

RBBM: Yep ... very dangerous !

And I sure hope the voters in Arizona remember this when JSS come up for re-election ! I would NOT vote for her for "dog catcher" !

:moo:

:seeya: Thanks, MeeBee, for the updates and tweets !

RBBM: Yep ... very dangerous !

And I sure hope the voters in Arizona remember this when JSS come up for re-election ! I would NOT vote for her for "dog catcher" !

:seeya: Thanks, MeeBee, for the updates and tweets !

BBM: and to you!

The harmless short Mexican man who gave her a ride so she can eat some pancakes and Travis was fuming with jealousy when he heard about it.

Gaaaah, another one of Jodi's greatest hits. You'd think that at some point before actually saying "short, harmless Mexican guy" she'd notice that she was being interrogated by a "guy" whose not-too-distant relatives probably came from Mexico. And the whole going-to-IHOP digression... just one more instance when I was secretly hoping Det. Flores would get up, turn the camera off, and have a cosy little chat with Jodi about not being such a pain in the *advertiser censored*. (Which is one of the million or so reasons he's a cop and I am not.)

Who is this little Mexican man? I haven't heard anything about this?

Who is this little Mexican man? I haven't heard anything about this?

The little Mexican man who stopped to get her pancakes, duh.

Lol, I have no idea either, I have not heard this story!

:seeya: Thanks for posting this link, TM !

I just took a peek in the links above and there was one post on the possible "mystery witness" that I thought was interesting:

:drumroll: The former "Jury Foreman" !

And aren't there some "rumors" going around about him and CMJA and the DT ?

Hmmm ... is this even a possibility that the defense could call him as to why he did not vote for the DP ?

:dunno: I know it's probably way out there ... but nothing is out there when it comes to CMJA and her DT !

The little Mexican man who stopped to get her pancakes, duh.

Lol, I have no idea either, I have not heard this story!

He was the driver of the wrecker that came to take Jodi's car to a shop to get fixed. She blew a tire on the way to Travis's memorial, and wanted to go to Ihop for pancakes on the other side of town. Anyway you can see the charge on her bank statement that is in evidence. Weldon Tire Service in Yreka. She then bought a plane ticket on Priceline for 249.00 bucks to get there.

I'm still voting Bishop.

They're going to intro the really gross stuff today, beginning with Jodi's abuse. Sick daddy Arias is getting thrown under the bus while he faces kidney failure.

But, I hope since CMJA reads oh so much, she knows that when you point the finger at someone else, there are three more pointing back at you. Just like Travis didn't deserve to get killed, this man does not deserve to get accused of false things by his daughter in his dying days. I hope they wash their hands of her and never put a dime in her account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diannewl