Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ridiculous! Once again, JSS has lost all control of her courtroom. Better be some dire emergency from a juror and not some defense incompetence!!

Seriously . . . court two days a week for months on a Sentencing hearing for a Murder trial!

Nurmi's only defense is to wear the jurors out from exhaustion - there is nothing left to try!

Nicole Goodman is back in CA and not in the courtroom today, but she offered a couple of nice tweets. (Apologies if someone else posted either already.)

Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 4h 4 hours ago
#JodiArias watch out all men. If you see your woman wearing pigtails or enjoying kinky sex she might get away with your horrific murder

Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 5h 5 hours ago
#JodiArias I'm glad I am not there to hear this pedo crap story I wouldn't be able to restrain myself from doing the b*ll***** cough loudly

The absurdity of it all! :crazy: This has really gotten out of hand.

So no court until Thursday because of a mysterious "emergency" today? :thinking: Whatever the emergency is, how could they know it will be taken care of by Thursday, and not before then? :waitasec: And there is no court on Fridays. Pathetic!

:gavel:

I've often wondered where in her murderous road trip timeline did she dye her hair (pre Walmart, post Walmart, WaMu, Starbucks......)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Iirc pre-WalMart, the selfies she took after the color job are time stamped before the WM receipt (2:30ish and the WM receipt 3:40something?).

Waiting with baited breath. What is going on? Is it just me? Is it halted? Having hard time reading "between the tweets". Gasp, in courtroom, that would be nothing new. :)

You just can't make this stuff up. This is WEEK 4 for Nurmi, and what have we had? 1.5 days of super secret testi-baloney and 2.5 days of this expert. In 4 weeks. unreal.

when is the COA supposed to rule on the media appeal? Isn't it the 20th? Because that is also when the trial is supposed to resume. But I cannot locate the exact date of the COA so I could be incorrect. IANAL

In this phase will they be covering the planning and premeditation?

Is the public still interested in this trial? Are all the seats filled? I have DISH tv, so no HLN/CNN right now.

JM covered all that at the beginning of this phase.

AZL: what does two days off suggest to you? Mirror image issue?

No, I don't understand why a mirror image issue would require taking even 2 seconds off.

Unless...:thinking: unless the only other thing KN wanted to cover with Dr. F was Travis's supposed child *advertiser censored* watching habit, and JM said "over my dead body until I see that mirror drive."

You just can't make this stuff up. This is WEEK 4 for Nurmi, and what have we had? 1.5 days of super secret testi-baloney and 2.5 days of this expert. In 4 weeks. unreal.

That's right! And he's raking in the taxpayers money, laughing all the way to the bank! Too bad there is a judge to aid and abet him in his delays.....

:seeya: Nah ... just WAT's sense of humor ! I edited the original post from WAT !

:happydance: He's hilarious -- but I think that "funny" came from his fill-in !

Please don't "edit" the original tweets. PLEASE.

JMO Nurmi needs 2 days to file sanctions against JM for filing sanctions against him.

This story is the murderers- we should all listen carefully- she's telling us (minus the outright lies) WHY she murdered him.
You have a great point. There is no reason under the sun Travis should have been murdered for cmja's version of abuse. This girl couldnt take being dumped. TA has to get stern with her to get her out of his life. This jury is not dumb like the defense and expert are assuming. Bet they give her DP. Bring on Juan. Already! !!!!

Ps hate my tablet . It's not posting friendly uggggg.

Waiting with baited breath. What is going on? Is it just me? Is it halted? Having hard time reading "between the tweets". Gasp, in courtroom, that would be nothing new. :)

Court adjourned until Thursday 9:00 am from my understanding

So court is over til Thursday. Which means there will be 1 full day of court the entire week. I give up on on justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels