GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the point is for me, EA says he is drunk, people believe it and say, that's why he was cleaning his car in the morning because he had sobered up. I thought he lied about everything? Not my words. I don't know what the truth is, which is why I don't say he lies about everything. None of us do. Then we have the party people. It is clear we can't trust them because we were told they haven't been helpful, supporting, etc.

Along those lines, how is it known that Christina was not feeling well? I have seen that posted several times...who would be a truthful source for that info?

Tabs on what developing situation? Not sure what you mean. :)

HHUUMMMM.... Wonder how so said "friend" is doing with work life...I imagine it must be stressful trying to maintain a professional image with so many business associates in the Plano/Allen/McKinney area.. just saying ... how can you focus??? I would not be able to..
VI's you are keeping tabs on this developing situation correct??

IMO that is exactly how they have been. One of them in particular for sure. I guess maybe they are very self centered or have something to hide? I am not sure what would make a person act like that. People that have never met the family have deep sorrow and concern for them. You would think people that knew all involved would at least help????

QUOTE=Doj1234;11215576]JMOM,
It bothers me about the friends and I can't reconcile why they seem to be in cahoots with each other. We discussed it upthread that they may feel like they couldn't do anything to more to help CM, so they might as well try to keep their own careers and lives together. Have you seen/heard/had a feeling that these 'friends' have this attitude? I'm trying to reconcile why a small group of people would have a somewhat united attitude like they do. Wouldn't at least one of them have a conscience and awareness of the effect on JM, AC and MM enough to come clean?
[/QUOTE]

JMOM, I know this has been asked a million times, so I apologize in advance but I can't remember. Without giving names, since we can't on here, would you say, the people at the party were better friends with EA than CM? Or the other way around? In a different scenario, if EA and CM get in a tiff and the party goers could only pick a friend, who would they pick? It makes me sad that they could invite her over and then in a time when she and her family need her the most they flop. It makes me think they are immature, loyol to him and never cared about her, involved or all of the above.

HHUUMMMM.... Wonder how so said "friend" is doing with work life...I imagine it must be stressful trying to maintain a professional image with so many business associates in the Plano/Allen/McKinney area.. just saying ... how can you focus??? I would not be able to..
VI's you are keeping tabs on this developing situation correct??

Yeah unfortunately we cant talk about them on here. Wouldn't be able to sleuth them either since they have recently deleted their accounts

IMO the "friend" that invited him must have been close to him or she wouldn't have invited him to her home. Seems to me with her actions (or non-action) the last almost three months she's closer to him. But that's JMO

JMOM, I know this has been asked a million times, so I apologize in advance but I can't remember. Without giving names, since we can't on here, would you say, the people at the party were better friends with EA than CM? Or the other way around? In a different scenario, if EA and CM get in a tiff and the party goers could only pick a friend, who would they pick? It makes me sad that they could invite her over and then in a time when she and her family need her the most they flop. It makes me think they are immature, loyol to him and never cared about her, involved or all of the above.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what the Adderall does for someone drinking to excess. But this guy's story has flip-flopped so much, he could have done that and then again he may not have. I tend to agree it could provide a defense as to why he can't seem remember as opposed to lying. I'm inclined to believe he drank some, but not that much. I'm inclined to believe Christina got in the car willingly with him, so he wasn't that highly intoxicated. Otherwise, she would have driven herself.

All that I know is we saw both of them standing up and walking together. The amount of booze he claims he drank would have had even my husband on his arse. He's a much larger man than EA (I believe). How heavy and tall is EA? The amounts and combining hard stuff with beer too.
Back in the day, five beers alone would knock me on my arse (within a few hours time).

Aw, I saw CM's mom say she has to go back to Oklahoma but searches will continue without her. My heart breaks for this woman.

I wasn't being rude no need to get snippy with me. I haven't been on twitter I have been trying to catch up here and answer questions. Jeez Louise. I don't think I'll help anymore. This is awful. And Brittany posted the same thing on the private page so excuse me for asking.

JMOM you're amazing, keep remembering that. More people APPRECIATE you than those that might not!!! I hope you stick around.

I believe both mats and the passenger side seat belt. Wonder how he drives around with a passenger in his car now? Isn't it illegal to not have front seat belts? LOL I don't know what made me think about that but hey, at least my brain is working with minimal coffee. hehehehe

You're thinking like a mom, it's ingrained! :D

Please don't let someone run you off, JMOM. Just ignore the rude comments. You're a great help here. xo

Agreed. You and Carlton both. We want to help you as much as you help us. And bring Christina home. I'm so sad Jonni is leaving if that's the case. I'm sure she is too.

Along those lines, how is it known that Christina was not feeling well? I have seen that posted several times...who would be a truthful source for that info?

I've wondered the same thing. Actually I've wondered that about much of the information from that night. If the "friends" were the source, how forthcoming are they being, really???? Some things relayed that I question:
1) She had to work the next day
2) She wasn't feeling well
3) She had planned to stay the night
4) She insisted on leaving because she wanted to "get her dog"
5) What she was actually wearing
Now I realize that some of these things could be proven by other methods rather than just the "friends" such as 1) talk to boss and 5) review video footage. But again, if these details are coming from the friends, I sure hope the family is taking all of it with a grain of salt.

AFAIK, Carlton insinuated that. Like he said, batting 1000, probably as good of odds as possible that its truthful.

Jmom, I tried to reply on my post but I disappeared. What I wrote was not how it was meant to be. What I was saying was, I am not on Facebook. Where can I have seen it? As in, I read it...can someone help because I can't remember. The comment was not to you. I truly was very confused as I don't do FB for private groups, we even had this discussion threads ago. I am beyond sorry that I offended you. I have appreciated everything you have said and done. Please except my apologies for how my post came off.

You are amazing Hockeymom.. seriously !!! I was just about to post that is not any snarkyness about you.. and I think it was just misinterpretation !!!

Can We All Please Just Kiss And Make Up ???

Where Is Christina At ??

Aren't we all here for the same reason and that's to find Christina? Quit with the bickering please, her family is missing her and with the Holiday coming up certainly things couldn't be more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa