Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/17-11/18/14 In recess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me hazard a guess: Was it by any chance 18 pages of Travis obsession? About herself and Travis?

I think I've blocked it with my own fog. It was 18 pages of pure sociopathic sickening nonsense (my apologies to the innocent word "nonsense" in the same sentence).

In September there were many things going on. The St. Jude donation, selling her glasses,etc and

In the last thread I posted about the "repercussions 4 call, and Neesaki asked what I meant, so I have been looking to see where I saw it the first time, and I found it again today Thanks again to YesorNo

"In a Twitter conversation that can be seen in the slideshow, an individual close to the defendant tweeted to Maria, "Sorry to bother, Maria. But rumor just hit that Jodi's no longer representing herself? Also, if you can, were there any repercussions 4 call"

Maria tweeted back, "She is no longer representing herself. And none yet."

I think this was on September 7th.

http://www.examiner.com/article/jodi...list-under-scr

also google Lisa Shilling and Sandra Weber, things were imploding all around Jodi

YAY!!!!! Now we will see what JSS is really made of. If she is a judge worth her salt she will approve request by State to strike and she will dress down Mr. Nurmi. I can't wait!!!!!!!!! The defense is sickening playing these kinds of games. I wish Nurmi could be disbarred.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. :facepalm:

OK, I no longer entertain the possibility that the first handover, that of of "Tony's" hard drive, was a mistake. The defense has officially stepped in it now.

Me neither. Clearly twasn't. They never made a copy. Just...wow.

Anyone with a link to Jodi's letter to Grandma Alexander? Please? I don't know how to find it. Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure it can't be found, that TA's family didn't want it made public. I think Chris Hughes said just that in an interview.

The letter apparently went on for many pages about T's murder, in extreme detail about his suffering. The family believes those details are likely true.

"Ostensibly".. Guess who learned a new word? :takeabow:

I'm pretty sure it can't be found, that TA's family didn't want it made public. I think Chris Hughes said just that in an interview.

The letter apparently went on for many pages about T's murder, in extreme detail about his suffering. The family believes those details are likely true.

I remember now how I read it. One of Travis' siblings showed me one night. :(

Good evening all.

Can anyone point out about haow far back I need to go to catch up. I see some posts about the DT "stepping in it" in regard to the hard drive. I have been bust so I know I missed something. What light has been shed on the sitch?

Good evening all.

Can anyone point out about haow far back I need to go to catch up. I see some posts about the DT "stepping in it" in regard to the hard drive. I have been bust so I know I missed something. What light has been shed on the sitch?

Latest motion posted about a page ago! Here you go:

http://thetrialdiaries.com/motion-to-strike-from-juan-martinez-in-the-jodi-arias-penalty-phase/

So, yeah. If Juan can't verify their findings, their motion to dismiss charges is done as is their intention of bringing this evidence into trial.

Madness!

Wow, so she wrote a letter to his gramma to torture her with the specifics on how she butchered him?

And, I didn't think it could get any worse.......smh.

The fact that a grown professional careerwoman has "Cougarloucious" as her twitterhandle tells me everything I need to know about her. :laughing:

Girl needs to proofread her LinkedIn page too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ONF21772